Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,856 members, 7,976,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 10:06 PM

2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good (473 Views)

Nigeria Break-up Could Lead To The Extinction Of The Igbo Race! / Ozekhome: Fanning The Embers Of Disunity And Subjugation Of Igbo Race / How They Stand In The Race For Senate: Apc 61 Pdp 33 Ypp 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 28, 2020
A lot of prophecies and counter prophecies, permutations, forecastings, and foretelling have graced the political landscape of Nigeria regarding where the next president will come from.

A few days ago as the discussion was raging in a place I visited, I series of thought came bombarding my mind on the matter.

The president of Nigeria 2023 will come from the core Igbo extraction.

This person will have little to no will power to make any meaningful contributions to the nation unless heaven intervenes which is unlikely considering the fact that Nigeria doesn't understand spiritual politics.

His vice will come from the core north and will be a very ruthless man with very strong will to override the president.

This Igbo man I was thinking is the present governor of Imo state but as I was about to say it. My spirit wasn't clear.

This Igbo man will emerge from Apc to the shock of everybody. The Igbos will vote him, thinking he is the one. The north will vote for their brother the vice. The southwest will be lost as to where to lean.

His government will be controlled by the North. After his tenure, the Igbo will be completely silenced by these factors.

1. The Igbos has had their shot at the presidency

2. They did woefully when they took the reins of leadership
Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by NkemChukwudi: 3:11pm On Aug 28, 2020
RUBBISH!

Even Jesus Christ (and/or Prophet Mohammed) will FAIL!

How do you run a country populated by 200m extremely unproductive people with zero moral values? With Billions of both Naira and Dollars disappear from the system on a weekly basis?

The situation is somewhat hopeless. Igbo presidency will be a waste of time.
Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2020
No Igbo will vote Hope Uzodimma. Thank you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by SLAP44: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
Aisha will wed Jubrin before the end of the year grin

1 Like

Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by SLAP44: 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2020
Awol1:

Governor of the supreme court grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
SLAP44:

Governor of the supreme court grin

Lol. Don't mind them. They think they can take us for a ride.
Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2020
Awol1:

For your mind?
Re: 2023 Election: Silencing The Igbo Race For Good by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Awol1:

Lol. Don't mind them. They think they can take us for a ride.

If someone had told you that the man will become governor from a distant fourth position would you have believed?

Another ride is coming in 2023

(1) (Reply)

We Have Very Weak Set Of Governors In Southeast By Henry Okonkwo / Breaking: Eulogising Boss Mustapha At 64 / Full List Of Chief Justices Of Nigeria's Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.