Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,861 members, 7,889,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:23 PM

Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money (776 Views)

Photo: Man Fingers Lady In Broad Daylight While Trying To Ask Her Out / Girls, If You Want To Know The Size Of A Man's "D", Check His Fingers / Miss Nairaland Contest Giveaways - FASTEST FINGERS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 10:48pm On Feb 19, 2011
This ridiculous behaviors applies to Nigerians, Especially the Aboki's that change money and oshodi market women that keep money inside BRA for safety.
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Goldieluks: 10:49pm On Feb 19, 2011
What a romantic post, NOT!
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

What a romantic post, NOT!

I thought you said you are now ok . . . . . . .
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by MrsChima(f): 10:52pm On Feb 19, 2011
LMAO!  THAT IS FUNNY!  Oh my goodness!  I just had a visual of my aunt putting money in her bra and she walks around with a big bulge on her chest!  That is funny!
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Goldieluks: 10:58pm On Feb 19, 2011
seedord247:

I thought you said you are now ok . . . . . . .

Yea,im ok.
i can picture you ''tasting your fingers b4 counting you Naira''
yuck.
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Yea,im ok.
i can picture you ''tasting your fingers b4 counting you Naira''
yuck.

can you remove that money from that yur dirty stinky Bra despite the fact yu save some inside yur pant
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Pweety4me(f): 11:03pm On Feb 19, 2011
Poverty? undecided
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Feb 19, 2011
That is disgusting! Why would anyone put money inside their pants? That is disgusting! That is the very reason why I always use hand sanitizer when I am handling money!
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Goldieluks: 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2011
seedord247:

can you remove that money from that yur dirty stinky Bra despite the fact yu save some inside yur pant

Wrong move, i ain't a business woman,duh!

how much Naira have you counted? and please,stop tasting your fingers,already.i have seen enough of your disgusting finger licking habit,to last me a life time.
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 11:10pm On Feb 19, 2011
Goldieluks:

Wrong move, i ain't a business woman,duh!

how much Naira have you counted? and please,stop tasting your fingers,already.i have seen enough of your disgusting finger licking habit,to last me a life time.

see this pickin of yesterday wey dey ask hin papa how much naira as he counted . . .  . . . Well sha i no go blame, pls just tell how much i go pay or is it pay as you go
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Goldieluks: 11:20pm On Feb 19, 2011
seedord247:

see this pickin of yesterday wey dey ask hin papa how much naira as he counted . . .  . . . Well sha i no go blame, pls just tell how much i go pay or is it pay as you go

dirty minded perv, i didn't mean it that way,stop encouraging yourself dude.
tata.
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Tosinville(m): 11:27pm On Feb 19, 2011
How's this romantic?

**Tosinville slaps Seedord247 across the face, ouch**
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 11:29pm On Feb 19, 2011
@Tosin

werrin consine youself . . . . Naijababe don push you come here abi
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On Feb 19, 2011
Picks nose wyl mouth s opened
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Tosinville(m): 11:56pm On Feb 19, 2011
lol
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by pwiz(m): 12:44am On Feb 20, 2011
OP have u taken ur dose and by the way who release you? undecided
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by seedord247(m): 12:51am On Feb 20, 2011
p.wiz:

OP have u taken your dose and by the way who release you? undecided

I'm just coming back from Panti to check on you but to my greatest surprise they said you've been transfer to Kirikiri. Have a nice vacation in Kirikiri grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by pwiz(m): 2:50am On Feb 20, 2011
seedord247:

I'm just coming back from Panti to check on you but to my greatest surprise they said you've been transfer to Kirikiri. Have a nice vacation in Kirikiri grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am thousand miles away 4rm dia, Iz dia nt a phychiatrist in that juvenile home where u are bn kept? Guy jst tel us make we giv u another method of counting money since u are fed up with thiz method instead of playing pranks, lolangry
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by Coolabbie: 1:48pm On Feb 20, 2011
@topic
its suppose 2 make d counting easier & faster, at least dats wat we were told by dose who do it. Sum people r so used 2 it dat it has become a sort of reflex action. Personally i find it disgusting.
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by MzGreat(f): 2:14pm On Feb 20, 2011
Why do most gir
ls open their mouth when they want to put mascara on
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by 190: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2011
cos money is sweet!!
Re: Why Do We Need To Put Our Fingers Inside Mouth B4 Counting Money by joyblinks(f): 6:08pm On Feb 20, 2011
most people do it, to tap spit from the mouth. so counting the money will be easy.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A Word For Me? / Is He Wicked Or Irresponsible? / Marriage Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.