Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,125 members, 7,946,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 07:03 AM

I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses (355 Views)

Man Fakes His Arrest With Police To Propose To His Girlfriend / Is My Girlfriend A Threat To Me? / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses by Ifeanyi2004: 3:49pm On Aug 28, 2020
A suspect, Adeniyi Ajayi who confessed of robbing and raping his victims has revealed why he wants to be killed by the police.
Ajayi also blamed lack of assistance and his previous incarceration for the way his life turned out.
�watch the video below
Please subscribe to my channel and share this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tk8ht3z3hBc
Re: I'm A Threat To Nigerian, I Want The Police To Kill Me - Suspect Confesses by mandychidex(m): 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eeyaa naija

(1) (Reply)

Alternatives To Male Enhancement Pill / My Baby Mama Changed After Moving In With Me. What She Does Once I Get My Salary / Exercises That Stimulate Libido And Boost Sex Drive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.