Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,466 members, 7,888,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 07:57 AM

Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit (2827 Views)

Angela Nwosu: "I Sniff My Husband's Boxers And Armpit When I Am Down" / How Do I Prevent Rashes And Bumps On My Face After Using Shaving Stick / “I Went To His House In Lekki And He bleeped My Armpit” – Sex Worker Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit by ReluctantAdult(m): 8:09am On Sep 02, 2020
paulolee:

experts taking off hairs from my balls and my between my ass....dt expert gat to be a bea and a beautiful or sexy girl dt would gv me a nice ending
Get yourself a hot masseuse chick and you'd never regret it cool

I've got myself a really freaky one from my local massage house wink
Re: Using The Same Shaving Stick To Scrape Your Vjay And Armpit by Lamanii22(f): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2020
Pauldollars:

NO
You may likely have some rashes most especially on your genital area, except perhaps after shaving your armpit, you use very hot water to sterilize the shaving stick.
But I don't think a shaving stick is too expensive for you to make use of one. Its only N50

It is now 100naira

(1) (2) (Reply)

At 21 He Sent His Mother 200k And She's Happy .. Is She A Good Mother ? / How To Tell A Girl That She Smells Down There? / She Cheated Again And I Did This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.