Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,232 members, 7,913,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 08:19 AM

Lucy Makes Everything About Herself - Erica Drags Lucy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lucy Makes Everything About Herself - Erica Drags Lucy (339 Views)

Celebrity Gist: Music Makes Everything Better - Tx Terrific Xmile (bts Photos) / Simi & Erica Drags Sam Klef For Insulting Them / Erica Drags Kiddwaya On National TV For Being Rude To Her; He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lucy Makes Everything About Herself - Erica Drags Lucy by Naijamingles80: 8:01pm On Aug 28, 2020
lucy makes everything about herself, "i was so upset when she was paired with kiddwaya" - Erica tells biggie

lucy makes everything about herself, "i was so upset when she was paired with kiddwaya" Erica tells big brother as she was getting frustrated about her complaints attitude towards tasks challenges in the house.

READ MORE BELOW:

https://www.naijamingles.com/lucy-makes-everything-about-herself-i-was-so-upset-when-she-was-paired-with-kiddwaya-erica-tells-biggie/

(1) (Reply)

Erica Open Ups On What Went Wrong With Her Relationship With Laycon / Davido & Wizkid At It Again? See What Davido Said / SPM Worldwide At Passion94.5fm Uyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.