Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,795 members, 7,930,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:43 AM

Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy (14000 Views)

Atiku Abubakar Flies In A Private Jet Ahead Of London Summit . Photo / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / Rear-admiral Alison Madueke (rtd) Flies In Legal Team To Defend His Wife Diezani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2011
i read the junior ghadaffi's speech yesterday.

he said americans and europeans would take over and recolonize the place [i doubt it] and also warned of civil war.

what on earth is going on in arab africa.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
kodewrita said:

Finally ROSSIKE gets called to order. Told u , u are stuck in the 70s. Dont worry, you are forgiven but please catch up with your reading, the world has moved on since then. We dont think in terms of BLACK AFRICANS any longer. you are an isolated racist at the moment.

However I commend your stand on this topic (aside the BLACK AFRICAN ish which you still have to get rid of).

Stay there living in Cloud Cuckooland, dummb cretin.

Who exactly are the ''we'' you're referring to?

Certainly not the Arabs who want nothing to do with you, and generally don't consider themselves Africans, because it means associating with blacks like you.

Certainly not the whites who oppress and discriminate against you in every country. (In the uk and the usa you are far more likely to be jailed if you are black than if you were white, for the same offence) And you are guaranteed to earn less on average for doing the same job as a white person, if you are black.

Certainly not the Asians who think you're shiit. (Witness how Chinese and Indians treat their African workers - like dogs).

An Indian would rather kill his daughter than have her marry a black man. Even the Indians who live in Africa.

So stay there deceiving yourself thinking you don't need to stand together in a common ideology with other BLACKS. Thinking the whole world loves you. Brainless turd.

It is dunces like you who sit back and allow Europeans to enter Africa and exploit, commit atrocities (Shell) which they would never do in white countries. Or seize all the land for themselves like in Zimbabwe, for which you think they should have been allowed to still own with blacks slaves on their ancestral soil.  

It is brainless OAFS like you who sit in govt, allowing western multinationals to commit atrocities, allowing the IMF and Britain and the USA to manipulate your economies and make away with your natural resources for a pittance, ALL BECAUSE you trust them soooo much, AND DESPISE those who look like you.

Meanwhile they turn behind you and call you a dumbb slave, even as you flash your 36 teeth in smiles.

PROBABLY BECAUSE IN FACT, THAT'S PRECISELY WHAT YOU ARE - a dumbb ignorant slave.

Certainly no one says we should hate other races. But just because these other races do not announce their racial solidarity doesn't mean you should be so dumbb as not to see it. When Mugabe seized the white ''owned'' land in Zimbabwe, name me one white country that supported him. JUST ONE!

Can you? Nope.

They all stood TOGETHER. Imposed heavy economic sanctions on that country that brought it to its knees.

That is what WHITE UNITY has always done, and will continue to do. Meanwhile, BRAINLESS GOATS like you cannot see the need for black solidarity or philosophical convergence, perhaps because you do enjoy being FUUCKED up the backside perennially by whitey's nuts.

Dummy.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by johnie: 7:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
Two military Libyan jets flown by senior colonels have landed in Malta. According to the officers, they were instructed to bomb the protesters but decided to defect instead. I hope they have made provisions for their families.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by namfav(m): 7:22pm On Feb 21, 2011
the head of the libyan army yunis jaber (a black man) has gone against ghaddafi and joined the side of the protestors, he is placed under house arrest by the qadafi government

[img]http://premier.gov.ru/media/2010/1/29/27474/photolenta_big_photo.jpeg[/img]
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Kobojunkie: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Communication with the outside world has been cut in Libya today!
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Sunofgod(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by violent(m): 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
So what does it mean, genius? How  come Americans and Britons are not coming in droves to live in Nigeria? Whether you accept it or you choose to be in denial, people leave Nigeria for greener pastures because compared to Nigeria, their destination vis-a-vis their present abode is more desirable than Nigeria. it is not your place to decide what is and where is not desirable for others.

First, people emigrate for a number of reasons, and it will be a premature manner of thinking if you inferred that Nigerians emigrate in their thousands to Libya for economic prospects available in the latter. Nigerians in Libya are mostly known to be involved in drug dealing and prostitution, I hardly ever hear of a rational individual leaving the shores of Nigeria to study in Libya or take up positions as an Investment Banker, it's just way off,  . . . People leaving one country for another doesn't translate to their destination country being more desirable, it only offers more opportunities to thrive in markets that matches closely with their interest, be it legal or illegal,  . .

I wouldn't expect you to be dumb to infer that a point in my statement {^^ above}  meant that all Nigerians in Libya are into drug dealing and prostitution, I would hope that you understand that i meant only very few Nigerians travel to Libya to seek legitimate greener pastures.

So If I have to go by your logic, the more you stay in power, the more evil you are? So Ghaddafi is a greater evil than say Mubarak?
It does mean that, applying the same logic to Nigeria, IBB was a bigger evil than Abacha? and that, applying it to  present time, other things being equal, GEJ, were he to die today or next year, would go down in history as a lesser evil than his predecessor, not minding the fact that we really cant point to one thing he has done successfully, good or bad. So to you, what makes a leader evil is nothing but the number of years they spend holding on to power?

So because people are dying, it means that Ghaddafi sanctioned each death, and as a result he ought to be held responsible for the death of those law-breaking citizens, never minding the fact that these people, most of whom are adults, had the choice to stay home and not disturb the peace of the society. The law is no respecter of persons you know. And, anyone who chose to go against public peace should be ready to face its consequence, no matter how unfavorable.

But mockery aside, do you not find it illogical to blame the leader of a country for every death, not to talk of the death of criminals?  

There is no point being unreasonable by merely quoting my prints in a shallow manner that dose not portray the original logic intended.

Libya is owned by Libyans NOT Ghadaffi.  Libyans deserve the right to chose who their leader should be.  Libyans deserve a right to be in the know on how their country is governed,  . . . Ghadaffi, in my definition becomes "evil" when he chose to hold on to power for 42 years against the people's wishes and would not hesitate to bring down the might of the military on whoever dares speak up or protest against his government.  

The damn country does not even have a constitution, Libyan policies are shaped by what Ghadaffi thinks is right and wrong,  and God help you if his coffee comes late, he could have you hanged by the balls without anyone having a legal standing to prosecute him.

Ghadaffi is a Libyan citizen, NOT a Libyan god, he should never be allowed to assume the status of the latter.

I also think it's disturbing that you feel unarmed protesters are Law breaking citizens, it sounds like what Ghaddafi or Abacha might say!

When you say we.   .    .  are you implying Nigerians? Did you not hear about the guy, was it Borno or Kano, who got arrested for openly disagreeing with the Governor of his state on Facebook? Do you know that something like that would never happen in Libya? So who here is really adhering to the tenets of democracy.     .     . The Libyans who are free to say as they please or the Nigerians who face harsh extra-judicial treatment for the slightest disagreement they have with their leaders. That is just one example, there are others like the the Lawyer who got beaten up by OGD aides sometime last year for refusing to vacate his assigned seat on a plane and there are many more examples I am more than willing to site should you be interested.

Nigerians have a legal standing to fight injustice meted out to them by their leaders when armed with the right means to do so.  Libyans don't!  The case of Uzoma Okere comes to mind, she got awarded 100 million for being assaulted by naval ratings.

Nigerians have held successful peaceful protest against the government on several occasions, in Libya, protesters are shot at by the military!

Yes, their are several cases extra judicial treatments and assault by government officials taking place in the country, but the highly informed victims see to it that Justice is done and are eventually duly compensated.  In Libya, you will be too lucky to get an apology.

It seems to me that you along with cap28, are focused on "Ghadaffi standing up against America", and have actually neglected what is best for Libyan citizens.  

Additionally, it is worrisome that most of you while enjoying the dividends of democracy[i] [even if not as much as you expected to[/i]] are asking that Libyans remain within the claws of a tyrant.  shame on you all!
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by cap28: 9:04pm On Feb 21, 2011
What is it that Gadaffi is doing that the Saudi royal family is not doing, and why is it that this "revolution" has not extended to that region?

How come the west were mysteriously silent during Babangida's murderous and tyrannical tenure in office?

When people rose up against the June 12 annullment - where was the west?  why didnt they step in and give you the media coverage, the unlimited air time on a vast array of foreign tv stations?  why werent they crying on your behalf about the way IBB had blatantly refused to abide by the rule of law and implement the people's mandate? why werent they crying on your behalf about how IBB had reduced you to a state of penury? where were they when people were killed on the streets and mauled by security forces in 1993? Why did they snub MKO when he ran to London to try and garner support for his agenda, why was he ignored and told to go back to nigeria and sort out his problems with IBB?

As the great Fela Anikulapo Kuti said in one of his songs - I just dey look and laugh, shebi they have put forward their proposal to Jonathan to devalue the naira so that they can continue to ra.pe and pillage you by buying your oil at rock bottom prices, please remember not to weep and wail when Jonathan hits you with another round of eye watering austerity measures. 

Ask yourselves this question - if the west cared about the well being of the average nigerian why would US controlled IMF advise your govt to devalue your naira knowing full well that in doing so it would result in an INCREASE IN FOOD PRICES, MORE UNEMPLOYMENT, AND FURTHER CUTS IN PUBLIC SPENDING
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Kobojunkie: 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
What has the WEST to do again with what is going on ?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by EzeUche2(m): 9:27pm On Feb 21, 2011
The West will look for their own interest. I hope Nigerians realize that by now or are some of you foolish?
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by violent(m): 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
cap28:

What is it that Gadaffi is doing that the Saudi royal family is not doing, and why is it that this "revolution" has not extended to that region?

How come the west were mysteriously silent during Babangida's murderous and tyrannical tenure in office?

When people rose up against the June 12 annullment - where was the west?  why didnt they step in and give you the media coverage, the unlimited air time on a vast array of foreign tv stations?  why werent they crying on your behalf about the way IBB had blatantly refused to abide by the rule of law and implement the people's mandate? why werent they crying on your behalf about how IBB had reduced you to a state of penury? where were they when people were killed on the streets and mauled by security forces in 1993? Why did they snub MKO when he ran to London to try and garner support for his agenda, why was he ignored and told to go back to nigeria and sort out his problems with IBB?

As the great Fela Anikulapo Kuti said in one of his songs - I just dey look and laugh, shebi they have put forward their proposal to Jonathan to devalue the naira so that they can continue to violation and pillage you by buying your oil at rock bottom prices, please remember not to weep and wail when Jonathan hits you with another round of eye watering austerity measures. 

Ask yourselves this question - if the west cared about the well being of the average nigerian why would US controlled IMF advise your govt to devalue your naira knowing full well that in doing so it would result in an INCREASE IN FOOD PRICES, MORE UNEMPLOYMENT, AND FURTHER CUTS IN PUBLIC SPENDING

I am hoping you might be able to tell how this post of yours address the people's {Libyan citizens} thirst for new leadership, freedom and democracy in Libya and why Gadaffhi has defied all odds and resorted to genocide just to hold on to power.

Additionally,  Mr A is doing it, should not make it right and just for Mr B to do the same, it's only a matter of time before it extends to the Saudi royal family, the wave started in Tunisia, swept on to Egypt, now to Libya, why not grab a popcorn and not jump the gun?

I should also point out that the West as you call it are not under any obligation to interfere in the political runnings of an independent state, the only reason they could interfere is if clear cases of genocide is being carried out by the government, which is clearly against the principal tents of the  United Nations Security Council.  Another reason why a country might send it's military to interfere in a political turmoil is if it has established claims that its citizens are trapped in such turmoils and is unable to extract it's citizen in a manner that is friendly according to terms in their foreign policies, then it could send in it's military to protect it's citizen.

What has any of this got to do with June 12 and annulment of election, or the Libyan crises which is actually the principal topic of the thread?

It's bizzare the way people accuse the West of everything bad that happens in their bedroom, i bet America has got something to do with students not passing WAEC in Nigeria. it has to be. . .America is intending to profit from ignorance of the black race, the lesser people have motivation to attend University, the more America and the rest of the West retain their positions as world leaders in technology and research, hence, more than a third and quarter of Nigerian students fail WAEC every year.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Kobojunkie: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
Why are people so FIXATED in dragging the WEST into most everything there is out there. Libyans are [/b]fighting and [b]dying at the hands of their own government, and instead some are still looking for ways to inject the "WEST", their almighty OJUJU CALABAR, into it!

violent:

It's bizzare the way people accuse the West of everything bad that happens in their bedroom, i bet America has got something to do with students not passing WAEC in Nigeria. it has to be. . .America is intending to profit from ignorance of the black race, the lesser people have motivation to attend University, the more America and the rest of the West retain their positions as world leaders in technology and research, hence, more than a third and quarter of Nigerian students fail WAEC every year.

Mind-boggling, that is what it is!
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Sunofgod(m): 9:56pm On Feb 21, 2011
The 'Western Media' are very much involved in what's going on in the Middle East.

They are actually the 'Fuel' behind the protesters. Without the media there would be no momentum behind the people.

Without the media coverage none of these regimes would topple.

It will be interesting what their strategy will be once the unrest reaches Saudi.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Kobojunkie: 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
WOW . . .  That didn't take long, did it??

I was waiting for someone to come in and declare AL JAZEERA a [b]WESTERN [/b]MEDIA house  . . . . ROFLMAO!!!!

Oh wait, who will come in to blame facebook, tweeter and the phone companies next?? grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by sage(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2011
kodewrita:

Finally ROSSIKE gets called to order. Told u , u are stuck in the 70s. Dont worry, you are forgiven but please catch up with your reading, the world has moved on since then. We dont think in terms of BLACK AFRICANS anylonger. you are an isolated racist at the moment.

However I commend your stand on this topic (aside the BLACK AFRICAN ish which you still have to get rid of). grin

+10000000000

The starter of this thread makes himself look like a buffon with his "black African" nonsense IMO

of course he thinks he is educated and so is stuck on such idiocy. His past threads have reflected the same mentality imo. He blabs about "Arab" this and "that" and thinks he is making sense.

His type of mentality is what every right thinking African "white", "yellow" "brown" or "black" should completely avoid. Archaic mentality at its worst!!
of course he is going to ome back yapping about some "black African" nonsense so there is no point in even engaging him

A moderator needs to chane the topic of this thread to Chadians imported into Lybia or something like that.

The guys mentality is seriously bleeped up with this "black" nonsense he is into
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by sage(m): 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
and if anybody thinks he is a slave, good for him. You probably are

please dont drag anybody else into your bottomless pit of idiocy. Nobody else apart from morons who yap about "slave" rubbish talk nonsense like that. Slave yada yada yada. Arrant nonsense that very foolish people parrot

i seriously hate people who come on here and go on and on with this "black" nonsense. Any African who buys that kind of mentality deserves to be shot on the spot witout hesitation

Those who have that type of mentality are Zap.e.d up for life and I hate them with every bit of me.

I mean who the Zap goes around thinking "black African" rubbbish that morons on here parrrot. Seriously!!!!!

Now watch the fools come back and start yapping about "slave" this and "slave" that
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by naijaking1: 10:09pm On Feb 21, 2011
sage:

+10000000000

The starter of this thread makes himself look like a buffon with his "black African" nonsense IMO

of course he thinks he is educated and so is stuck on such idiocy. His past threads have reflected the same mentality imo. He blabs about "Arab" this and "that" and thinks he is making sense.

His type of mentality is what every right thinking African "white", "yellow" "brown" or "black" should completely avoid. Archaic mentality at its worst!!
of course he is going to ome back yapping about some "black African" nonsense so there is no point in even engaging him

A moderator needs to chane the topic of this thread to Chadians imported into Lybia or something like that.

The guys mentality is seriously bleeped up with this "black" nonsense he is into

ROSSIKE's analysis is right on the money. I don't know how of history you guys studied, but just look at it from Southern Sudan' s supporters of APC to our own Othman dan Fodio's massacre of black African's in the name of first religion, then in the name of "brotherly love"

Someone said ROSSIKE lives in the past, the person is obviously a fool, because it's only a fool that will proceed to the future without learning from the past lipsrsealed
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by sage(m): 10:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
naijaking1:

ROSSIKE's analysis is right on the money. I don't know how of history you guys studied, but just look at it from Southern Sudan' s supporters of APC to our own Othman dan Fodio's massacre of black African's in the name of first religion, then in the name of "brotherly love"

Someone said ROSSIKE lives in the past, the person is obviously a fool, because it's only a fool that will proceed to the future without learning from the past lipsrsealed

Otthoman Dan Fodio was a Fulani just like west African Fulani's so i dont get the reference to him at all. people kill people for different reasons. Germans slaughter Britons, Japanese slaughter Chinese etc there is brutality all over the world

All the "black" this and that he keeps yapping about is rubbish of the highest order

Anybody who adopts that mindset is worse than a fool! I so much hate people like that
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Tunmi(f): 10:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
cap28 said:

When people rose up against the June 12 annullment - where was the west? why didnt they step in and give you the media coverage, the unlimited air time on a vast array of foreign tv stations? why werent they crying on your behalf about the way IBB had blatantly refused to abide by the rule of law and implement the people's mandate? why werent they crying on your behalf about how IBB had reduced you to a state of penury? where were they when people were killed on the streets and mauled by security forces in 1993? Why did they snub MKO when he ran to London to try and garner support for his agenda, why was he ignored and told to go back to nigeria and sort out his problems with IBB?

As the great Fela Anikulapo Kuti said in one of his songs - I just dey look and laugh, shebi they have put forward their proposal to Jonathan to devalue the naira so that they can continue to ra.pe and pillage you by buying your oil at rock bottom prices, please remember not to weep and wail when Jonathan hits you with another round of eye watering austerity measures.

Oddly enough, I share your concerns here. What I don't get is why you think it is ok for Gadaffi to SHOOT people demanding civil rights and a voice. He's killed 170 in Tripoli today alone. Yesterday it was over 300 in Benghazi.

Now I hear he's bombing marchers in Tripoli with fighter jets.

You trying to justify that? undecided
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Feb 21, 2011
Aljazeera says about about 250 people killed in Tripoli today . . . .
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by aljharem03: 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
this is sad
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Sunofgod(m): 11:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
What does CNN say?
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by naijaking1: 11:07pm On Feb 21, 2011
sage:

Otthoman Dan Fodio was a Fulani just like west African Fulani's so i dont get the reference to him at all. people kill people for different reasons. Germans slaughter Britons, Japanese slaughter Chinese etc there is brutality all over the world
All the "black" this and that he keeps yapping about is [b]rubbish of the highest order[/b]
Anybody who adopts that mindset is worse than a fool! I so much hate people like that

Once again ignorance maybe excused, but yelling loud about your ignorance has no excuse.
Are you so blind as not to see that the World is not color-blind!

Ethicsm, racial bias, and color-segration has been in force for as long as written records can be found. Of course, you're free to deny it's existence, but your uninformed denial will not change anything, even to yourself.

Everybody knows that Fulanis have more fair-skinned attributes than their original Hausa contemporaries, in other words, they are more "Arabnoid" than the local Nigerians they met when the Fair skin Fulani maruder Othman dan Fodio came calling. First, he sabotaged the Hausa King of Gobir, claiming that the guy was not practicing a pure form of Islam. He overthrew his kind host, and replaced all the officers with his clans men.

Today, we have the Sudanase issue, you have to be blind not to see that there is a skin pigmentation difference between the Arab north and the very dark native southerners. Same thing applies to Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, and even Algeria.

Instead of childisly hating people, just get yourself educated some more.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by johnie: 12:02am On Feb 22, 2011
Libyans interviewed on Al Jazeera keep referring to the mercenaries as "africans".

The OP knows what he is saying. The Libyans know the distinction between themselves and "blacks"

Gaddafi expected to address the nation shortly according to Al Jazeera.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2011
Libyans interviewed on Al Jazeera keep referring to the mercenaries as "africans".

The OP knows what he is saying. The Libyans know the distinction between themselves and "blacks"

thank you.

i dont know why people [especially nigerians] just like deceiving themselves in a desperate attempt to believe colour or ethnicity doesnt matter.

just because you're banging women of various races suddenly means we're all in nirvana, abi.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Blazay(m): 12:12am On Feb 22, 2011
Some real action at last.
Hip hop hooray. . . .

Ayyy Oooh
Ayyy Oooh

How can one man sit in power for 42 years?
That would never happen in Nigeria. . .he would get the "Abacha" trick o' treat for sure.
I am loving this!

Where the heck is Al jazeera abi na Worldlink network on my satellite TV?
72 vAgins go flenty flenty this month for some martyrs.

Mu he he he he

grin
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 12:13am On Feb 22, 2011
sage said:

I don't blame you. Aren't you typing this from America? Do you know the history of people who look like you in America? You little twerp who found visa to America yesterday.

Do you think the people who look like you achieved the freedoms (which like a he-goat, you now enjoy) without identifying themselves, uniting themselves, and fighting and dying as ONE people, ie BLACK Americans?

Where does one start with a pampered twit like you?

If people had not stuck their necks out at the risk of lynching, imprisonment and death to insist that members of THEIR RACE, the BLACK RACE, were to be free and able to pursue their dreams like every other American, would your sorry, ignorant asss be in America today typing this drivel, no doubt from your fancy house and ''good job''?  How do you think all that came about? Do you know how many blacks sacrificed their lives just to ensure your know-nothing backside enjoys what you're enjoying today?

The very same strategic approach as a unified people is required to move the continent forward against the formidable odds presenting themselves, both internally and externally. People like you who fail to ''see race'' are the very undoing of Africa. It was people like you who sold other blacks into slavery. You did not regard them as your own.

It was people like you whom a colonialist power would capture, and incorporate into their colonial army, then send to attack OTHER black regions and communities. This was how colonization occurred - not by whites entering Africa with thousands of white troops, but by whites entering with a few officers, and then recruiting blacks who think like you, to go and kill and capture other blacks in neighboring towns, and raze down their cities.

The whites tried this strategy in places like China and Japan and failed woefully. The Asians saw them coming from a mile.

In the absence of racial solidarity, and racial strategizing, black Africans will ALWAYS fall easy prey to exploiters - internal and external - and will ALWAYS be at the bottom.

I'll just repeat that for emphasis:

In the absence of racial solidarity, and racial strategizing, black Africans will ALWAYS fall easy prey to exploiters - internal and external - and will ALWAYS be at the bottom.

The whites will often fight horrendous wars and conflicts among themselves, WITHIN their race, but the minute another race comes into the picture, they instantly unite, almost as if by instinct, to repel the third party.

BLACKS desperately need to develop that mentality.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by johnie: 12:15am On Feb 22, 2011
9 Libyan ambassadors have resigned.

Libyan envoy to Sweden refers to killing of protesters as genocide.

CNN only says hundreds have been killed.
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Beaf: 12:17am On Feb 22, 2011
sage:

+10000000000

This dumbarse is almost as loud as the chief conspiracy theorist and flat earth believer, cap28! I blame America sha. . . And the West! shocked

All hail dunces!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by naijaking1: 12:23am On Feb 22, 2011
tpiah!:

thank you.

i dont know why people [especially nigerians] just like deceiving themselves in a desperate attempt to believe colour or ethnicity doesnt matter.

just because you're banging women of various races suddenly means we're all in nirvana, abi.

Tha's my tpiah grin
Re: Gaddafi Flies In Black Africans To Quell Protests As Libya Descends Into Anarchy by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 22, 2011
^where do i know you from dear.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pics - Babatunde Raji Fashola Pays Lekki Toll Gate Fee / Court Summons YDP For Embarrassment Over Misrepresentation Of Judgment / Yari: I Don’t Have A Plot Of Land In Lagos — Not To Talk Of A Hotel

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.