Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,366 members, 7,943,895 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:44 AM

I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. (851 Views)

Sexy Ladys / I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. / Marriage Partner: Can't I Get My Choice Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Longlife01(m): 3:48am On Feb 20, 2011
Hello naira lander.

I'm knew to all this stuffs. im 27 right now and would 28 in couple of months .well im having problem approaching a girl for a relationship cuz am tired of been single, thou have been single cuz of my busy life(work) and want to be a great person in life cuz like my mum usually tell me back then that i should strive to be a person in my life before am going to be after girls now am matured enough now and need a girl in my life. someone mature, i hate it been single. not that i dont see ladies of my choice im just having problem approaching them, cuz have been into all this stuffs its been a while and have really forgotten the whole trick to approach a lady,

plz give me tips on how to approach a lady cuz time is going, i need someone in my life too.someone am gonna love and be love in return, i would appreciate your reasonable quoter tnx.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Pweety4me(f): 4:03am On Feb 20, 2011
Time is going u say?very funni well just look around analyze the girl u want, say "HI" if she replies. . .continue from dere tongue

BE A MAN, tricks r 4 weaklings
wink
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by fstranger3(m): 4:32am On Feb 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

Time is going u say?very funni well just look around analyze the girl u want, say "HI" if she replies. . .continue from dere tongue

wink

Hi, I like you
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Pweety4me(f): 4:40am On Feb 20, 2011
^Lol u make me smile tongue
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by fstranger3(m): 4:43am On Feb 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

^Lol u make me smile tongue

I guess you actually do know what works

So what do I do next!
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Osama10(m): 4:44am On Feb 20, 2011
@ fstranger3,

Inky opened a thread looking for you today, did you see it?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=608373.msg7763920#msg7763920
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Pweety4me(f): 4:45am On Feb 20, 2011
fstranger3:

I guess you actually do know what works

So what do I do next!

Not realli  cheesy

who u dey try toast?don't derail dis thread o!
cool
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Nobody: 10:41am On Feb 21, 2011
Low Esteem, whatta heck undecided

Anyway try to go in the company of Ladies and Mingle in their Discussion but in a Gent Manner. wink

Fear no Lady, thats what can Only get u ur dream Woman grin

Buenas Suerte wink
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by MMM2(m): 1:42pm On Feb 21, 2011
Longlife01:

Hello naira lander.

I'm knew to all this stuffs. im 27 right now and would 28 in couple of months .well im having problem approaching a girl for a relationship cuz am tired of been single, thou have been single cuz of my busy life(work) and want to be a great person in life cuz like my mum usually tell me back then that i should strive to be a person in my life before am going to be after girls now am matured enough now and need a girl in my life. someone mature, i hate it been single. not that i dont see ladies of my choice im just having problem approaching them, cuz have been into all this stuffs its been a while and have really forgotten the whole trick to approach a lady,

plz give me tips on how to approach a lady cuz time is going, i need someone in my life too.someone am gonna love and be love in return, i would appreciate your reasonable quoter tnx.
1 major disadvantage of fu-ck ashawo 4 a long time.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Longlife01(m): 12:53am On Feb 28, 2011
Pweety4me:

wink

thanks. would try and look around.
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Longlife01(m): 1:08am On Feb 28, 2011
El Guapo:

Low Esteem, whatta heck undecided

Anyway try to go in the company of Ladies and Mingle in their Discussion but in a Gent Manner. wink

Fear no Lady, thats what can Only get u your dream Woman grin

Buenas Suerte wink

hey buddy thanks, would yield to your advice too, !!! and would approach any lady of my choice with confidence. i hope to come back to ya 'all with a good news in no time. its really appreciated!!
Re: I'm Having Problem Approching Ladys Of My Choice. by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 28, 2011
Goodluck wink wink

(1) (Reply)

BORED!!! Need New Friends / Bbm Pin Exchange / Meet Up For Unilag Peeps(images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.