Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,096 members, 7,949,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 06:52 PM

If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father (761 Views)

Hymns We Love To Sing: A Mo Fe Ri Jesu / Oh I Want To See Jesus / ⚫⚫⚫⚫ Everyone On Earth Will See JESUS At The Last Day / "I Have Seen My House In Heaven, I Can't Wait To Go" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by bingbagbo(m): 7:54am On Aug 29, 2020
John 12:44-46

[44]Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.

[45]And he who sees Me sees Him who sent Me.

[46]I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

Jesus says if you believe in Him you have believed In the Father

And if you see Him you have seen the Father

Jesus is the Father in Flesh.

I know this upsets the anti Christs a lot, but see, no man has ever made such bold statements in history.

The JWs who say Jesus is Angel Michael hate to see this truth; how can an angel say if you see me you have seen God?

The Muslims won't like this because to them Jesus is just one of the prophets

The atheists won't like this because to them God doesn't exist

The Mormons will hate this because for them Jesus Is the brother of Satan

Jesus Christ is God Almighty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by sonmvayina(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2020
Which have you seen?

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 8:28am On Aug 29, 2020
bingbagbo:

[44]Then Jesus cried out and said, “He who believes in Me, believes not in Me but in Him who sent Me.
[46]I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.

I know this upsets the anti Christs a lot, but see, no man has ever made such bold statements in history.

The JWs who say Jesus is Angel Michael hate to see this truth; how can an angel say if you see me you have seen God?

[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebori please pass this my brother and tight guy, bingbagbo, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though

Already, one naysayer, crawled out of the rotten woodwork, spotted

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Acehart: 9:59am On Aug 29, 2020
bingbagbo:

They are coming after you like the army of the Persians. Lift up your standard man, they are coming!!!

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2020
Acehart:
They are coming after you like the army of the Persians. Lift up your standard man, they are coming.
[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by bingbagbo(m): 11:32am On Aug 29, 2020
Acehart:

They are coming after you like the army of the Persians. Lift up your standard man, they are coming!!!

Let them come bro

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by bingbagbo(m): 11:33am On Aug 29, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s4/images/orijin-bitters.jpg[/img]
Word. Gbam.

Somebori please pass this my brother and tight guy, bingbagbo, this chilled bottle of orijin. Plus send him a truckload of kolanuts as well and after that, consider him sharp sharp, next governor of his state of origin.

Right on point on all accounts. Wehdone Sir! Please drink responsibly though

Already, one naysayer, crawled out of the rotten woodwork, spotted

grin

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
bingbagbo:

To everyone who pats the OP on the back, pay attention :

When Mr Bin sends his Son to get you a glass of water, and you firmly believe Mr Bin is his Son , I have no issue with you making a mockery of yourself and mockery of the brain Yahweh gave you
. grin grin grin grin grin.

The holy scriptures is sacrosanct , except the ones una dey twist grin

Romans 8:3,32.
"God did not spare His own Son but handed him over to death for us"
(Compare John 3:16, 14:28) Bible verses you are all denying on this thread..

Imperfect Slave wey know pass him perfect Master na WAYO slave

Enemies of Jesus Christ and Triune pagan idol worshippers everywhere!

"The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the One who is to be praised forever, knows I am not lying"- 2 Corinthians 11:31.
(Compare Ephesians 4:6. 1:3).

grin grin grin grin grin grin.

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Janosky:
To everyone who pats the OP on the back, pay attention :

When Mr Bin sends his Son to get you a glass of water, and you firmly believe Mr Bin is his Son , I have no issue with you making a mockery of yourself and mockery of the brain Yahweh gave you. grin grin grin grin grin.

The holy scriptures is sacrosanct , except the ones una dey twist grin

Romans 8:3,32.
"God did not spare His own Son but handed him over to death for us"
(Compare John 3:16, 14:28) Bible verses you are all denying on this thread..

Imperfect Slave wey know pass him perfect Master na WAYO slave

Enemies of Jesus Christ and Triune pagan idol worshippers everywhere!

"The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the One who is to be praised forever, knows I am not lying"- 2 Corinthians 11:31.
(Compare Ephesians 4:6. 1:3).

grin grin grin grin grin grin.
"Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."
- Philippians 2:6

Your handicap is that you are looking at God as if God is Mr Bin.

Are you saying that it is hard and impossible for God to project Himself, hmm? I dont think, you've ever done a 2 Timothy 2:15 on the above Philippians 2:6 yet. When you do get to, please look up the Greek word "morph" used in the verse, maybe after, you might get the epiphany on how God projected Himself to move into a different place and time constraint

I am in a generous and kinder mood, so will save you, going to lift up the floorboards yourself

The Greek word "morph" used in Philippians 2:6 above, carries the sense of "shape/reshape", "change", "modify", "switch/switching", "transform", "transfigure", "transmute", "shift",

You find the word used with meanings, in such words as: amorphous, anthropomorphism, metamorphose/metamorphosis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by bingbagbo(m): 7:25am On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."

Are you saying that it is hard and impossible for God to project Himself, hmm? I dont think, you've ever done a 2 Timothy 2:15 on the above Philippians 2:6 yet. When you do get to, please look up the Greek word "morph" used in the verse, maybe after, you might get the epiphany on how God projected Himself to move into a different place and time constraint

I am in a generous and kinder mood, so will save you, going to lift up the floorboards yourself

The Greek word "morph" used in Philippians 2:6 above, carries the sense of "shape/reshape", "change", "modify", "switch/switching", "transform", "transfigure", "transmute", "shift",

You find the word used with meanings, in such words as: amorphous, anthropomorphism, metamorphose/metamorphosis

Blessed are you

1 Like

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
"*1Though He was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to."

[b]
1* John 14: 28 Jesus Christ Confirms your Trinity FRAUD of Phillipians2:6 is null and void.
Also, Phil 2:6 " He was God" is Dubious & alien to all Phillipians2:6 Greek Manuscripts. grin

*2)
WAYO man, LIENUS grin grin
Jesus looks at God as if God is a human Father.
Muttleylaff deleted Luke 11:13 from his Bible because he wan defend Trinity FRAUD grin

Isaiah 42:1
Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations.

Matthew 3:17
And a voice from heaven said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!"

Matthew 12:18
"Here is My servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.
Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 3:17, Matthew 12:18, Yahweh's voice says your "morph" sophistry is HOGWASH.

Phillipians2:6 = Romans 8:3. Galatians 4:4
The son of God living in the spirit form left heaven and came to earth in the likeness of man (human form).

If you like go take Morphine make you metamorphose grin grin grin

[/b]
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
Janosky:
1* John 14: 28 Jesus Christ Confirms your Trinity FRAUD of Phillipians 2:6 is null and void.
Also, Phil 2:6 " He was God" is Dubious & alien to all Phillipians2:6 Greek Manuscripts. grin

*2)WAYO man, LIENUS grin grin
Jesus looks at God as if God is a human Father.
Muttleylaff deleted Luke 11:13 from his Bible because he wan defend Trinity FRAUD grin

Here is My Servant, whom I uphold, My Chosen One, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will bring justice to the nations.

And a voice from heaven said, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased!"

"Here is My servant, whom I have chosen, My beloved, in whom My soul delights. I will put My Spirit on Him, and He will proclaim justice to the nations.
Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 3:17, Matthew 12:18, Yahweh's voice says your "morph" sophistry is HOGWASH.

Phillipians 2:6 = Romans 8:3. Galatians 4:4
The son of God living in the spirit form left heaven and came to earth in the likeness of man (human form).

If you like go take Morphine make you metamorphose grin grin grin
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

"5“Lord,” said Thomas,
“we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?”
6Jesus answered,
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me
7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well.
From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him.”
8Philip said to Him,
Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us
.”
9Jesus replied,
“Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?
Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
"
- John 14:5-9

I can imagine how Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, must have felt, that Philip, all that while, just as like Janosky, didn't get it, that He, is the Father Incarnate on earth

Why you ignorantly lump me as Trinity FRAUD, is Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Idi Amin Dada RIP laughable

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 10:38pm On Aug 31, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
[img]https://s1/images/MuttAmin.gif[/img]

"5“Lord,” said Thomas,
“we do not know where You are going, so how can we know the way?”
6Jesus answered,
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me
7If you had known Me, you would know My Father as well.
From now on, you do know Him and have seen Him.”
8Philip said to Him,
Lord, show us the Father, and that will be enough for us
.”
9Jesus replied,
“Philip, I have been with you all this time, and still you do not know Me?
Anyone who has seen Me has seen the Father.
How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
"
- John 14:5-9

I can imagine how Yahshua Ha Mashiach aka Jesus Christ, must have felt, that Philip, all that while, just as like Janosky, didn't get it, that He, is the Father Incarnate on earth

Why you ignorantly lump me as Trinity FRAUD, is Field Marshal Alhaji Dr. Idi Amin Dada RIP laughable

Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 3:17, Matthew 12:18, Yahweh's voice says your " John 14:5-9" Twisting is laughable , your sophistry HOGWASH.

Your Triune Father incarnate says he is "ascending to my Father and your Father, your God and my God", Bros, who is he is ascending to ?

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 2:47am On Sep 01, 2020
Janosky:

Isaiah 42:1, Matthew 3:17, Matthew 12:18, Yahweh's voice says your " John 14:5-9" Twisting is laughable , your sophistry HOGWASH.

Your Triune Father incarnate says he is "ascending to my Father and your Father, your God and my God", Bros, who is he is ascending to?
Janosky: "Dear Jesus, who is the omnipotent God?"
Jesus: "The Father seeks such people to worship Him. God is a spirit."
Janosky: "I see: you mean that your Father is the omnipotent God and that He is a spirit, ONE spirit. Crystal clear: this means that God is just a spirit and not THREE IN ONE as generally claimed !"
Janosky: "But if your Father is now a spirit, was He ALWAYS a spirit ?"
Jesus: "O righteous Father, the world has not known you...no one has ever seen God"
Janosky: "Yes, I can figure out: your Father only existed in the past, this is why He is only a spirit now! This is why you "inherited" the reign of God (The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hand.)
Janosky: "Well, how could we call now "God who is a spirit"? But of course: "the Spirit of God" ! Now I understand why "John saw the Spirit of God" (the Spirit of your Father) descend as a dove and say "You are my beloved Son.... !"
Janosky: "But WHERE is your Father, the almighty God now? God cannot die or disappear, of course!"
Jesus: "He who has seen Me has seen the Father"
Janosky: So is it: "You were the Father, you were Him! "Son" only means that you COME from the Father, not that you are like a real Son! But what is the difference between you and your Father?"
Jesus: "I can do nothing on My own"
Janosky: "I see: this means that you lost your power in order to become like a normal man! This of course means that for any miracle you must turn to the Father, who now works here in the form of a spirit"
Janosky: " Well we could say that you are not the omnipotent God anymore but also that you are not distinct from Him..."
Jesus: "the Father is in Me and I am in the Father".

"Then I will pour out on the house of David
and on the people of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer,
and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced
They will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child,
and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn son
"
- Zechariah 12:10

Janosky, who is that talking, then particularly looked at and also pierced in Zechariah 12:10 above?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 10:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
Janosky: "Dear Jesus, who is the omnipotent God?"
Jesus: "The Father seeks such people to worship Him. God is a spirit."
Janosky: "I see: you mean that your Father is the omnipotent God and that He is a spirit, ONE spirit. Crystal clear: this means that God is just a spirit and not THREE IN ONE as generally claimed !"
Janosky: "But if your Father is now a spirit, was He ALWAYS a spirit ?"
Jesus: "O righteous Father, the world has not known you...no one has ever seen God"
Janosky: "Yes, I can figure out: your Father only existed in the past, this is why He is only a spirit now! This is why you "inherited" the reign of God (The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hand.)
Janosky: "Well, how could we call now "God who is a spirit"? But of course: "the Spirit of God" ! Now I understand why "John saw the Spirit of God" (the Spirit of your Father) descend as a dove and say "You are my beloved Son.... !"
Janosky: "But WHERE is your Father, the almighty God now? God cannot die or disappear, of course!"
[color=red][b]Jesus: "He who has seen Me has seen the Father[/[/b]b]"[/color]
[b]Janosky
: So is it: "You were the Father, you were Him! "Son" only means that you COME from the Father, not that you are like a real Son! But what is the difference between you and your Father?"
Jesus: "I can do nothing on My own"
Janosky: "I see: this means that you lost your power in order to become like a normal man! This of course means that for any miracle you must turn to the Father, who now works here in the form of a spirit"
Janosky: " Well we could say that you are not the omnipotent God anymore but also that you are not distinct from Him..."
Jesus: "the Father is in Me and I am in the Father".

"Then I will pour out on the house of David
and on the people of Jerusalem a spirit of grace and prayer,
and they will look on Me, the One they have pierced
They will mourn for Him as one mourns for an only child,
and grieve bitterly for Him as one grieves for a firstborn son
"
- Zechariah 12:10

Janosky, who is that talking, then particularly looked at and also pierced in Zechariah 12:10 above?

WAYO man projection FRAUD grin grin.
You deleted Romans 8:3,32 from your Bible grin grin
John 17:22-23, Jesus is in his disciples as he is in the Father, no add Muttleylaff Maggi join

Muttleylaff sent his Messenger to Janosky to redeem the debt he owes Janosky, when Janosky See's & receives your Messenger, has Janosky seen you?

Zechariah 12:10 have ZERO connection to your fictitious claim
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 10:22pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:
WAYO man projection FRAUD grin grin

Muttleylaff sent his Messenger to Janosky to redeem the debt he owes Janosky, when Janosky See's & receives your Messenger, has Janosky seen you?
I guess you want to feign ignorance of the popular Napoleon Bonaparte quote: "If you want a thing done well, do it yourself"

Janosky:
Zechariah 12:10 have ZERO connection to your fictitious claim
Please just give us the answer to the question and stop talking about "... ZERO connection to your fictitious claim"
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 10:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I guess you want to feign ignorance of the popular Napoleon Bonaparte quote: "If you want a thing done well, do it yourself"

Your man made quote can not change Romans 8:3,32 or John 3:16, or John 20:17.

John 19:6-7,
When the head cohanim and the Temple guards saw him they shouted, “Put him to death on the stake! Put him to death on the stake!” Pilate said to them, “You take him out yourselves and put him to death on the stake, because I don’t find any case against him.” 7 The Judeans answered him, “We have a law; according to that law, he ought to be put to death, because he made himself out to be the Son of God.”

Muttleylaff Those who murdered your Triune deity knows better than you.
Bros, argue with them
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:
Your man made quote can not change Romans 8:3,32 or John 3:16, or John 20:17.

John 19:6-7, Muttleylaff Those who murdered your Triune deity knows better than you.
Bros, argue with them
grin grin grin grin grin
I guess you're scared to give your answers to that easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward question. You dont want to face reality and the truth about who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 10:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I guess you're scared to give your answers to that easy, simple, direct, innocent, harmless and straightforward question. You dont want to face reality and the truth about who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse

Zechariah 12:10 have ZERO connection, I repeat, ZERO connection to your fictitious claim grin grin

You dodge Romans 8:3,32 and John 20:17, you tear race go console yourself making fictitious claim with Zechariah 12:10 grin grin
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 10:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
Janosky:
Zechariah 12:10 have ZERO connection, I repeat, ZERO connection to your fictitious claim grin grin
I never discussed or asked you about connection, all that's asked you is to speak up, and tell, who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse

How is this such a difficult question for you to let us know who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse, hmm?
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by Janosky: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I never discussed or asked you about connection, all that's asked you is to speak up, and tell, who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse

How is this such a difficult question for you to let us know who is talking, who is looked at and who is pierced in that gentle, non-dangerous easily understood Zechariah 12:10 verse, hmm?

Zechariah 12:10
"I will fill the descendants of David and the other people of Jerusalem with the spirit of mercy and the spirit of prayer. They will look at the one whom they stabbed to death, and they will mourn for him like those who mourn for an only child. They will mourn bitterly, like those who have lost their first-born son."

Yahweh is speaking about the future affliction on his first born Son , Jesus Christ.
grin grin

Zechariah 12:10 Rubber stamp Romans 8:3,32
grin grin
Re: If You See Jesus You Have Seen The Father by MuttleyLaff: 7:33am On Nov 26, 2020
Janosky:
Zechariah 12:10
"I will fill the descendants of David and the other people of Jerusalem with the spirit of mercy and the spirit of prayer. They will look at the one whom they stabbed to death, and they will mourn for him like those who mourn for an only child. They will mourn bitterly, like those who have lost their first-born son."

Yahweh is speaking about the future affliction on his first born Son , Jesus Christ.
grin grin

Zechariah 12:10 Rubber stamp Romans 8:3,32 grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji-rv7Hg-S0

God is, incorporeal, hence has no clear definite shape or size, but Jesus Christ, is the product of God, projecting Himself out, as a human being in the person of Jesus Christ on earth. Jesus Christ is the visible image of the invisible God (i.e. 2 Corinthians 4:4b - Christ, who is the image of God and Philippians 2:6-7 - 6Though he was God, He did not think of equality with God as something to cling to.7Instead, He gave up his divine privileges; He took the humble position of a slave and was born as a human being. When He appeared in human form. Or, Colossians 1:15 - Christ is the visible image of the invisible God. He existed before anything was created and is supreme over all creation)

(1) (Reply)

Donald Trump: Were Christians Trying To Prevent Scriptures From being Fulfilled? / Are There No Witches In Hausaland?? / Marriage Matter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.