Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,023 members, 7,890,360 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

Entertainer Segun Packagerz Paid Courtesy With To The Deputy Governor Of Osun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Entertainer Segun Packagerz Paid Courtesy With To The Deputy Governor Of Osun (177 Views)

Edo: Remove the Deputy-Gov - Dan Orbih-faction list conditions to support PDP / Festus Keyamo Visits Omo Agege, The Deputy Senate President (Photos) / Ovie Omo-Agege Biography: 9 Facts About The Deputy Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainer Segun Packagerz Paid Courtesy With To The Deputy Governor Of Osun by packagerz: 9:29am On Aug 29, 2020
Today...I paid courtesy visit to the Deputy Governor of Osun State...His Excellency..Chief Benedict Olugboyega Alabi(BOA)...to Appreciate the Governor of Osun state.Chief Gboyega Oyetola&His deputy Chief Olugboyega Alabi for the good works they are doing...
The Deputy Governor commended me for the comedy skits i have been doing and He also encouraged me to do more and more...

From the down picture we have..From right= Jayeoba Kamoru Alagbada Senior Special Assistant to Deputy Governor on Political Matters. DG Ajiboye Sunkanmi Principal Staff Officer to Deputy Governor follow by CPS (Chief Press Secretary to the Deputy Governor) Mr Olaniyi Ajibola Olabode

Osun Adara...

Osun is progressing...

Osun Oni baje.....

I am segun packagerz
Ceo..AFENUJAGUN ENTERTAINMENT

(1) (Reply)

NBA President Akpata To Audit 2016, 2018, 2020 Elections / Rejoinder To Otu Edo Nahire. / Fresh Hope For Nigerians| Senate President,osibanjo And Others Team-up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.