Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,769 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:07 PM

My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? (1072 Views)

NL LESSON!! What S*x Lesson Did You Learn From Tiwa Savage Leaked S€xtape? / What S Your Experience Of A Nuru Massage? / My Ex Girlfriend Wants To Seduce My Elder Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by jUeLiZ: 1:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
Good afternoon fellowlanders. I have this girl I dated some time ago. Eventually we couldn't work out the relationship as we promised each other, hence we called it quit with no hard feelings and we moved on

But i realized that each time i called her ( once in a while) or she calls me.she like to ask about my sex life..as in when last did i had sex.. funny thing is,if I try to wave the question aside, she'll persist.. until i reply her.

this has been happening over and over and am kinda confused. this is because she will end feeling offended if i tell her wen last...and she'll be like,,"so how was it"..and all of that...

please guys do you have any idea why she is doing this??...tnx fr ya contributions
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
You Both seem to have Lost Focus..
You Both need to Rediscover your Purpose on Earth..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:15pm On Aug 29, 2020

na sex go kill u
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by MJBOLT: 1:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
why do you still have your ex number or even calling her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by jidamsel43(m): 1:27pm On Aug 29, 2020
You better called of the childish play and continue your relationship from where you stopped. Both of you are still together
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by Nobody: 1:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Next time if she ask you about your sexual life
Tell her to come over to your place if she want to know more about it

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by Ahmed0336(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2020
Righteousness89 where at thou when you're needed the most
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by Franktom247(m): 2:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
You call your supposed ex and ask when he had sex last there are different type of crazy people out there
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by merieam16(f): 2:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
She up to use ur head for Ajò, una no dey hear word..calling ur ex my foot
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by Bahat: 3:37pm On Aug 29, 2020
E be like say with what you said, she enjoyed the sex you had together and probably may want more.
Re: My Ex Does This, What S She Up To? by DaddyRochie1642: 4:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
Oga to slap you and that your Ex dey hungry me

(1) (Reply)

There's No Shame In Taking Back What You Bought For Her After Break Up!-Redpill / Man Goes To Propose To His Girlfriend But Catches Her Having Sex / How Do I Recover My Money From A Fraudulent Pos Operator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.