Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,532 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? (2337 Views)

Please I Need Help With A Shipping Agent In Maryland USA. / Shipping Agent From Atlanta To Lagos Needed / Cost Of Shipping 4 X 4 From Ontario, Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by chimsomto: 12:06pm On Feb 20, 2011
1. Who knows a credible auto shipping agent in canada?
2. ontario to be specific?
3. how much to ship from canada?
4. what is the minimum age for a car to be allowed in Nigerian Ports as there has been stories about cotonou clearing?
5. how much to clear an suv in Lagos?

Kindly answer any you can?
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by iph0neb0t: 3:07am On Feb 26, 2011
Guy abeg if you find any let me know i dey ontario sef,
i heard bout some shipping agents but dey in quebec,
so pls lemme know if you found any,
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by nthnymarce(m): 3:19am On Feb 26, 2011
Chimsoto,don't just try to ship ur car via nigeria portfor now,it will take u 700k to clear ur SUV.In cotonou,reverse is the case. I manage ProjectsServices Consortium, a freight forwarding/shipping company with offices.in UK,Cotonou and Nigeria. I think I am an authority in the industry.Meanwhile,let me know the shipping agent in canada.
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by bfire(m): 3:22am On Feb 26, 2011
There are lots of them in Toronto, Mississauga and Etobicoke etc.

Most are on Matheson Rd & Dixie 401

You should know they don't do Ro-Ro in Ontario and Quebec.

Containers take four cars or 2 SUV and 2 cars or 3 large SUV.

Price of container varies.

If you have a car what you can do is to share with someone who has other cars to ship; if they trust you enough.
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by Delta007(m): 5:45am On Feb 26, 2011
There are lots of them. If you an in Toronto, you can pick up one of those Nigerian papers where Nigerian affiliated businesses are advertised.

If you are planning to ship a vehicle, you may have to share a container with someone. Unless you have to, cross the bother and ship from the US/
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by chimsomto: 5:39pm On Feb 26, 2011
thank you all, it seems that buying the suv in Nigeria would be alot easier, all these containerising and high cost of clearing-i go just go berger and buy it, saving myself all the stress.
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by Delta007(m): 6:04pm On Feb 26, 2011
chimsomto:

thank you all, it seems that buying the suv in Nigeria would be alot easier, all these containerising and high cost of clearing-i go just go berger and buy it, saving myself all the stress.
Actually, it's not as difficult as you think.
Re: Who Knows A Credible Shipping Agent In Ontario Canada? by couvaninigLtd(m): 4:02am On Aug 24, 2012
How are you business and family hope fine sir. I'm a licensed customs agent which my office based @1/3 creek road apapa here in lagos have been in the field of clearing for the past 10year with a good recommendation from ncs I will be glad if you can grant me the opportunity to be handling your consignment my company name is couvani nig ltd here are my contact +2347035864656.thanks I will b glad to hear back from you.thanks from femi ogundokun

(1) (Reply)

We Do Our Best To Get U Your Dream Car At Affordable Price! / 2000 Model Toyota Siena Bus(leather)4 Sale@1,350,000 / We Deliver Those Scarce Engine Parts And Accesories For Your Exotic Cars (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.