Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,945 members, 7,873,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body (2398 Views)

Sudden Disappearance Of Objects / Why Do I Wake Up With Mysterious Marks On My Body? / "God Stopped Bullets From Entering My Body"; Man Attacked By Armed Robbers.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by HappyPagan: 9:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Yep, one definitely has to find good psychiatrist/psychiatrist! Has your mother had a change of mind yet? Or does she believe like so many deluded souls out there that the devil made all things drugs? undecided

Na, I've given up on her to be honest..it hurts, but for my own mental health, I have to let her be.
Re: Help! Movement Of Objects All Over My Body by Kobojunkie: 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2020
HappyPagan:
Na, I've given up on her to be honest..it hurts, but for my own mental health, I have to let her be.
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Joined ECKANKAR On Nairaland / Clarification On LUKE 16VS 1-10 / What Do You Tell Someone Who Accuses You Of Worshipping Statues?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.