Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,137 members, 7,943,091 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 04:43 AM

See The Animals My Brother Caught Today - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Animals My Brother Caught Today (60417 Views)

What Is The Name Of This Bush Meat We Caught Today? / Huge Antelope My Brother Caught With Trap (PHOTOS) / The Animals Boys Caught After Morning Training (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Dreyton36: 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Chai see meat
Sell the rabbit for me na, I go pay any amount
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by joyandfaith: 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Shellsploit:
grin

avoid eating monkey, dog, snake, pigs, bats and owl if you want live long
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by oluwaseyi1992(m): 9:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
That is patas monkey and grasscutter
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Bloooody(m): 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2020
If you can eat monkey then you can eat your fellow human being.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
Disgusting. Tufiakwa.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by JordanMichael(m): 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Monkey of all animals maka why
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by jubrilELsudan: 10:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
ALL I SEE IS EBOLA.

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Olam09(m): 10:09pm On Aug 29, 2020
You'll still kill.......... yourself!
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:14pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyingpig:
A grass cutter and two monkeys

Did you hear the Ebola virus disease was transferred to humans from monkeys

Bird flu came from chicken, and Swine Flu from pork.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by jasedge15(m): 10:17pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop
May animals do these to your brothers children.
Amen.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by dex4sure: 10:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
anybody who eats monkey can as well eat his fellow human

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by newdawn2017(f): 10:52pm On Aug 29, 2020
Carbon2Oxide:
embarassed lipsrsealed Why on earth would you kill a monkey for food!? Why?

Is there nothing else to eat again?
monkeys re so tasty if u don't know & eases labour pains.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by emmyN(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
Until I started using nairaland, I didn't know people had reservations about eating monkeys. It's meat is a delicacy where I stay. For dogs, they taste like chicken. You should try them sometime wink
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by passiveincome01: 11:22pm On Aug 29, 2020
Food
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Jaqenhghar: 11:25pm On Aug 29, 2020
flyingpig:

I thought it was bats
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Drizzy5001(m): 11:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
It's no longer safe to be a monkey in Nigeria sad
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by joseph5566: 12:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Abeg Wetin you call those two bros
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Neville660: 12:18am On Aug 30, 2020
flyinnizam:
Today was a good day for my brother who is a part-time hunter. Animal right activist avoid us oo. Man must chop
This is the reason I don't eat outside.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by oscarvicto(m): 12:18am On Aug 30, 2020
saxxyb:
Please how did you capture those monkeys? I have some entering my house to steal my bananas and pawpaw

We can manufacture the trap suitable for that..
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Freksy(m): 12:21am On Aug 30, 2020
yusfatedeeprof:
The headline should be "Two Monkeys gruesomely murdered by bandits"

What is it about monkeys that people won’t hear words again.

Note that not all shares your view of monkeys being our ancestors or cousins.

Tell me one logical reason you feel the Grass cutter deserved being killed.
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by georgealmond216: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2020
mr president come o...come and see what hungry has cause o....i hope dis 1 no be hate speech? Before another virus go show up
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Chris2863(m): 12:31am On Aug 30, 2020
daddytime:
This picture and action go count against you and your brother for any embassy in the future.
grin

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by juniorstar(m): 1:43am On Aug 30, 2020
flyingpig:

remember covid too...naso e take start!!!
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by mukthar2000(m): 2:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Guy u get lucky ooo, this is double palliative for u and ur families ooo

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by lexy2014: 2:56am On Aug 30, 2020
flyinnizam:

Must u eat everything? Are u that hungry? U can start eating wall geckos and cockroaches since u say "man must chop".
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by lexy2014: 2:59am On Aug 30, 2020
jasedge15:

May animals do these to your brothers children.
Amen.

This is lame and plain stupid. Am sure u can make ur point without condescending so low. Don't expect God to answer such prayers
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Eddygre8(m): 4:41am On Aug 30, 2020
What's that?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Aren't those Rhesus monkeys?

Why in heaven's name would you eat a monkey?
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Prechy08(m): 7:18am On Aug 30, 2020
that is how after few months he will start asking online doctor seeking for help with one or two things happening to him inside body or skin.
He won't tell us he ate monkey some months back
Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Imiete(m): 7:33am On Aug 30, 2020
new virus loading.....
Meanwhile me and my boys dey wait to carry una casket

Re: See The Animals My Brother Caught Today by Mr2wealth: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2020
flyinnizam:

All these emergency hunters and other catch and kill, then chop people be warned. God will safe these harmless animals from you people's hand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Massive Python My Dad Caught / Who Knows A Faster Procedure Of Ripening Plantains ? / Particles Found In Capri-sonne Even When It Is Yet To Expire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.