Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,487 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:02 PM

Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool (50388 Views)

Man United's Champions League Hopes Are Over After Arsenal Defeat - Rangnick / Meet Luis Enrique Who Is Set To Take Over From Wenger As Arsenal Manager / Everton Sacks Manager, Ronald Koeman After Arsenal Defeat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by daviesmania(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2020
A young man has been sentenced to death but these guys would not react... Look at them..... SMH!!!
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by fergie001: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2020
therajah:

Playing friendly match in September
Yes....I believe the Peoples Elephant to deal the hell with them.

paulolee ghettokid1
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:05am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:
Both are Arsenal fans......Kudos

As a Bayern fan...I have always wished Arsenal and Arteta the best.

Ten bottles of goldberg for you
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:

Ndi 2-8 grin

Una no cho 6-1 for your ground
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by ICEWIN: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2020
I SUPPORT YOU
ReubenE:

Direct it to your president.

We should stop running after the wrong people.

Your president/vice, governors/Minister of Justice are all on oath to defend the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

A young man is about to face the gallows under apparent betrayal of our constitution, and you are here running after unelected officials that did not swear any oath.

We are truly blind and lost in this country
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by rawpadgin(m): 7:20am On Aug 30, 2020
spamb0t:
it's actually Boris Johnson.
Learn to be current
I know what i typed up there

Over sabi

1 Share

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by anonimi: 7:32am On Aug 30, 2020
Modarun:
at mention of Atikus name every tinubu boys grows balls and come out. What do you do with all the one that he said? Were y'all not the ones that went for his head each time he speaks? Vp Osibanjo you Stan and his master tinubu who are best in position to interfere are silent, but y'all are here demanding Atiku to speak.

Why do you think that I am a Tinubu boy? Was that after going through my post history or you are too much of a lazy youth to do so

1 Like

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by tizteezy(m): 7:42am On Aug 30, 2020
OP

You didn't see my own tweet to broadcast?
Abi u think say I no get money?
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by 4ckyou: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Venusman:
Wow! So they got voice to taLk about this but keep mute on the blasphemy case. God's seeing your efforts as leaders.

Apostle Suleman did not keep quiet
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by gbagyiza: 7:48am On Aug 30, 2020
ReubenE:

Direct it to your president.

We should stop running after the wrong people.

Your president/vice, governors/Minister of Justice are all on oath to defend the constitution of the federal Republic of Nigeria.

A young man is about to face the gallows under apparent betrayal of our constitution, and you are here running after unelected officials that did not swear any oath.

We are truly blind and lost in this country

Well said
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Wasky101: 7:58am On Aug 30, 2020
ReubenE:

@bold,

"If a hyena claims to have a cure for diarrhoea, then she should use it on herself" thus says a Nigerian proverb.

I want to believe your above submission is not what the lead post by the other commentator meant. However, if it does, then I am compelled to ask; what is the benefit of seeking for an opinion that you know will not amount to anything?
What is the sense in calling out those that does not have the means to save the young man that is doomed to die in the hands of proven criminals?
Is it not more sensible that the energy used in seeking for irrelevant opinions (in your own words) be directed to those that can use state apparatus to save the wrongly condemned man?

The more time used in seeking for irrelevant opinion just for the sake of political correction edge the young man closer to his grave.
As a sensible man that you claim to be, don't you think that in itself is a senseless thing to do?

Your comment betrayed you as another blind party faithful that is holding up a finger to know where the breeze is blowing from.
Life and death is not a party issue. It is humanity that is being questioned here....

For the sake of emphasis, let me reiterate again. Direct the attention and energy to those that swore to defend the constitution of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Seeking mere opinion from irrelevant individuals will not save the condemned, and moreso, he does not have the luxury of time
What are the functions of an opposition party?
My comment betrayed your emotions not me as I am a card carrying member of Apc, we all dont sit on the fence like you, some of us pick sides
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Odunolumide(m): 8:11am On Aug 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
Waiting for the day wen a Theresa May will be ecstatic because rivers united won a trophy

If I get you right, are you insinuating that the top politicians in developed countries to jubilate or support a sport team?
If you think that, then you need to widen out on your knowledge.
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Galactico4ever(m): 8:13am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

if i talk d truth now....cc, vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 themainboy22 Gadaluck ebukahades10 galactico4ever fuckingmallam45 paulolee make una come tell fergie d truth
Fergie001,should I tell you the truth?
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by simpleseyi: 8:27am On Aug 30, 2020
Venusman:
Wow! So they got voice to taLk about this but keep mute on the blasphemy case. God's seeing your efforts as leaders.

Yes, my brother. Atiku the Cameroonian bisexual and Suleiman the Crook Olosho fuccker, two idiots in the country.
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Rolexjerry(m): 8:38am On Aug 30, 2020
COYG. We are coming for the epl trophy dis season
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by fergie001: 8:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Galactico4ever:
Fergie001,should I tell you the truth?
No grin grin grin grin cheesy grin
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by fergie001: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Ten bottles of goldberg for you
Thank you, Oga mi wink
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by fergie001: 8:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Tajbol4splend:

Una no cho 6-1 for your ground
We Bayerns?
When.....

Hmmmm grin
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by DoroCode1: 9:08am On Aug 30, 2020
Spot on bosses, real recognize real... We are Arsenal, come rain come shine we will be Gunners for life! cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by OPPPS: 9:09am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:

You are a Semedo grin grin
When will Enyimba play Barcelona sef!? cheesy
Will you keep quiet. Ndi varchester..21 penalties in a single season yet ended the season without a cup
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Olathebadguy: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2020
[quote author=madjune post=93375412]There was a country.

Prominent figures who are supposed to channel their energies and influence towards the growth of our own national league or even, economy; they're here praising Arsenal who would lose tomorrow's game to Sunderland or Sheffield.[/quote

You are a fool and am here to tell you that]

1 Like

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by ghettokid1(m): 9:26am On Aug 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

Pishure speaks louder than words. These pictures don talk pass truth cheesy

cc: fergie001 AKA ROYGBIV

1 Like

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 9:26am On Aug 30, 2020
davidtemi:
We don't have thugs as fans in our Arsenal. COYG
except those ones that threw coins at " cashley " cole and injured stewards when Adebayor scored and sprinted down 70 meters to celebrate ! Aside that , non i agree . angry
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by ghettokid1(m): 9:30am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:
Yes....I believe the Peoples Elephant to deal the hell with them.
paulolee ghettokid1

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by ghettokid1(m): 9:38am On Aug 30, 2020
fergie001:
Imagine.....look @ the kind of bad history you are keeping....na waoh.. undecided
However, Enyimba can beat this Barca side. I am sure of that... ask ghettokid1
they can 4 now...
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Djangote: 9:46am On Aug 30, 2020
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Gadaluck(m): 10:06am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

if i talk d truth now....cc, vickyrotex angelfrost gbest90 themainboy22 Gadaluck ebukahades10 galactico4ever fuckingmallam45 paulolee make una come tell fergie d truth

grin grin grin
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by BENEAMATA: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2020
Patrioticman007:

You don't know Northern football culture,
90% percentage of Northerners support Realmadrid & 8% support Manchester united, while 2% support others.

Your summation is flawed .
From my own findings , i think northern part of nigeria can be said to give Real madrid almost 40% of their support , Chelseafc some 30% while the rest ( including the local football teams ) share remaining 30 % .

Now , from the site you quoted , their poll/ survey clearly shows it was about the opinions of nigerians concerning the 2014 UCL Final where 69 % respondents among the people asked gave the match to real madrid with the then nine times winner getting more votes from the northern side whereby , 74% of female respondent from the region gave it to madrid and 69% male did same whereby the merengues were tipped to win by 80% of general poll in thet region . SO , IT WAS ACTUALLY 69 % OF FOOTBALL FANS GENERALLY TIPPING REAL MADRID TO BEAT ATLETI IN THE 2014 FINAL NOT ONLY MADRID FANS , THANK YOU .

1 Like

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by ghettokid1(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2020
Who epp me see my guy perfecttouchade??
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Angelfrost(m): 10:14am On Aug 30, 2020
ghettokid1:

Truth is... Fergie's boyhood club has disappointed him so horribly that jumping from club to club is the only way to maintain his football sanity!!!... Please, bear with him!!! tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by Exjoker(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2020
rawpadgin:
Waiting for the day wen a Theresa May will be ecstatic because rivers united won a trophy
Will you stop dreaming and wake up
Re: Community Shield: Atiku, Apostle Suleman React As Arsenal Defeat Liverpool by fergie001: 10:36am On Aug 30, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness / Updates On 2010 Development In Pics / Leo Messi's Son, Mateo, Celebrates Real Betis Goal Vs Barca, Suarez Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.