Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,353 members, 7,920,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 02:03 AM

If You Are From Oyo State I Weep For You: - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Are From Oyo State I Weep For You: (2084 Views)

Rasheed Ladoja Secretly Refunded N500 Million Of Monies Stolen From Oyo Treasury / Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!! / Pictures Of Aba Roads: I Weep For My State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You Are From Oyo State I Weep For You: by MAYOWAAK: 10:58am On Feb 24, 2011
chuks01:

Hi fellow NL, i just got back from a trip to ogbomosho, i can authoritatively tell you thats the dirtiest and backward state in the SW, i thought my governor OHAKIM was the worst governor but AKALA beats him hands down, if AKALA WINS OYO STATE in April, OYO STATE WILL BE DOOMED.

Weep for the entire misnomer called NIGERIA.
Re: If You Are From Oyo State I Weep For You: by toba1909(m): 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
What do you expect when you have an illiterate and sacked police officer in the saddle of government
You shouldn't expect anything better than this else worse case scenario.

KnowAll:

Ibadan is still the cheapest town to live in if you are a diasparas thinking of re-locating to Nigeria. food is cheap, rent is cheap, it is less congested unlike lagos. And you can go to lagos do whatever u want to do and be back in Ibadan within the same day. So when it comes to livability it is the city to be in Nigeria. Obviously if you have tons of money Abuja, Island in Lagos and Port-harcourt are more modern city.

The only thing Oyo State needs now is to have a progressive Governor who would push the state a notch up into the next level. Whilst many cities have gone three notches upwards since the early 90's Ibadan and Oyo state has been frozen in time.

Cheapest town my ass! angry
Does been the cheapest town means the town should be unkempt?
Pls, get live!

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / Senator Rasheed Adewolu Ladoja / 'I Didn't Want To Be Black. So I Joined The Skinheads' -adewale Akinnuoye-agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.