Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,322 members, 7,910,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:12 PM

Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) (2353 Views)

Ozo Begs Nengi After Picking Dora As Deputy Head Of House / #BBNaija : Thelma Furious as Omashola Enters The Bathroom While She Was Unclad / BBNaija Vandora: I Saw Bitto's Manhood, I Ran Out Of The Bathroom That Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by Nksleek: 1:37am On Aug 30, 2020
Big Brother Naija Housemate and current Head of House, Ozo and Neo caught Kiddwaya with Nengi in the bathroom with her zip down.

When Ozo confronted Nengi in the Head of House room, she told him that Kiddwaya only helped her to undo her jumpsuit zipper in the bathroom. She further stated that Kiddwaya is a brother to her just as Ozo is.

Ozo then told her that If he can’t trust her in the friendship, then they shall continue to freestyle till someone gets tired and the truth eventually comes out.

Watch the video below;

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/08/30/big-brother-naija-ozo-catches-kiddwaya-with-nengi-in-the-bathroom-with-her-zip-down/

Re: Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by Kriss216: 1:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Kiddwaya, na man you be!

I'm so proud of you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by Mokason28: 2:44am On Aug 30, 2020
Lol ... This kid is the most interesting person in the House, next is Lucy and Bright ... but I wouldn’t want kid to win because he is actually a rich kid someone who needs the money more than him could win but not Nengi

1 Like

Re: Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by ashybabs(m): 3:38am On Aug 30, 2020

i feel for Ozo mehn
Mahns Cant survive in the friendzone for toO long
LESSON: MAKE MONI TO AVOID EMBARRASSMENT

2 Likes

Re: Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by ashybabs(m): 8:55am On Aug 30, 2020
money ova looks any day any time... LAWD I DONT MIND UGLY KIDS just give me GORGEOUS MONEY

1 Like

Re: Ozo Confronts Nengi After He Saw Kiddwaya Remove Her Zip In The Bathroom (Video) by Chidexsco8448(m): 1:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
its surely ending in Tears fr d mumu lover boy-Ozo angry

(1) (Reply)

21 Behind-the-scenes Movie Photos That Will Suprise You! / Where To Download All Movies And Shows HERE!!! / Which Will You Go For Between Dstv, Gotv, Consat And Startime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.