Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,886 members, 7,879,707 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North (41696 Views)

2023: Disunity In South-West May Truncate Tinubu’s Presidential Ambition / In Case You Missed-middle Belt Won’t Follow North If Nigeria Splits –jerry Gana / APC Crisis: South-West Governors Divided Over Bid To Remove Oshiomhole - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Jonathan39: 10:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
What happens if you bring the overall table since you are sure. Olodo oshi grin grin
totit:

Omg! You even have the gut to call me an illiterate grin
Lmao.

Below is what brought about the argument.

And for the last time, let me remind you that what you claimed as per 2-3 states in SE having the highest Jamb admission does not translate to the whole region? Olodo! Bring forth the overall table and let me disgrace you. grin

Olodo grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by ekesol: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2020
SUPPORTED GRADUALLY BIAFRA IS COMMING VERY SOON

ON BIAFRA WE STAND

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 10:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
muykem:
They are just ranting. They can't go to anywhere, is olumide Fulani man?
Look for lagoon now if e pain you.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 10:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
malele:
What kind of traitors is southwest to the south.
If this news is true , I spit on u southwest
You can spit out your intestines if you wish. When did we agree on anything with you?

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
Do you know the meaning of Afanjo ? It means betrayals and backstabbers ! They're ready to sell thier land to the Fulani's in order to spit on the Ibos and south Southerners !
Dont but vote & support for yourself.Leave south-south alone & talk for your Igbo brothers.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
Danzakidakura:
Vultures. After insulting others now you want to go your separate ways. Just try it and see if bullet will not land on that your scratched face.
e pain you?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 10:55pm On Aug 30, 2020
frankyychiji:
Well I like to believe this happened before the hell rufai debacle, otherwise, it's a monumental shame on SW lawyers.
See mumu, this happened even before your brother came at el-rufai. So stop insulting us.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Marine54(m): 10:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
luluman:
Dont but vote & support for yourself.Leave south-south alone & talk for your Igbo brothers.
Am not Ibo, am from South south..
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Marine54(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
luluman:
you think south Southerners are dumbs, right !
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Danaire(m): 11:11pm On Aug 30, 2020
As usual. The Southwest knows their Slave master. They'll always be Loyal, Used nd Dumped.

Mumu folks.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 11:12pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
Am not Ibo, am from South south..
All the same stay on your lane dont buy support from anywhere
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by luluman: 11:13pm On Aug 30, 2020
Marine54:
you think south Southerners are dumbs, right !
well, YOU said it not me.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by NGpatriot: 11:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
Very soon, the NBA got turn into the Ipob Bar Association (IBA)
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by davidnazee: 11:53pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

I just weak for the guy o. So he wants me to deny my family to please him, it will never happen. I repeat we are partly Yoruba and Benin... And we are very proud of it.

Oga you are 100% Yoruba.. there's no tribe or ethnic called Benin (Edos don't call themselves "Benin" as a tribe). if your last name is not Akpata , then you are full blooded Yoruba.. so stay there.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by davidnazee: 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
adelaja70:

YOU ARE INSANE... We are talking about Akure and Benin you dey carry carry Lagos enter.... My states are ONDO AND EDO. Oya slaughter yourself

Which part makes you Edo? abeg Yoruba man stay your Yoruba lane, stop trying to claim Edo..
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Ragnnar: 12:15am On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:
i have already made it clear...

I'm not a religious bigot... I value humanity and nature before anything.

As for kano... Kano is a Sharia practicing state. The state has it own law!

Why break the law?? If he want to insult Prophet Muhammad why not insult him in Anambra or imo? He won't have been in this situation.

Respect the law of any where you find yourself or you leave the place if their law isn't suitable for you.

I know our people and I know very well that they don't joke with religion.

You can theif and Sharia might pardone you... But when you insult the Prophet that's the end.

If you know you want to insult prophet Mohammed then kano is not the best place to do so.

You have to respect the law of the state as long as you are under the jurisdiction of the state.

Insulting Muslims and the north isn't going to Change anything maybe time will...

Some Islamic countries don't sentence people to death for insulting the Prophet while some do...

So if you know you want to insult Prophet Muhammad... Kano is not the right place!

If you don't like Sharia law.... Pls stay away from kano state.

Maybe with time things will change but for now we can't do anything about that.
Your response is horrible, I thought you get little sense. All of you have the same mentality no wonder a particular religion is breeding terrorists. Can't your Mohammed fight for his self?
I blame the singer, he has the opportunity to chose between light and darkness but he chose darkness of religion of piece. People like you that are supporting this evil with your twisted logic will never go unpunish.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Ragnnar: 12:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Abdunzhaleel:
Brilliant!
You must be a f00l to term that write up brilliant. I am not surprise after seeing your name. Can't your so called god Mohammed fight for his self?
You children of evill want to sheed innocent blood for nothing.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by sulaak(m): 1:05am On Aug 31, 2020
AnanseK:

I will ignore you as an ignorant person.

I wished you did, but in your attempt to be intelligent you responded to a supposedly ignorant person. grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 1:11am On Aug 31, 2020
davidnazee:

Which part makes you Edo? abeg Yoruba man stay your Yoruba lane, stop trying to claim Edo..
You no well.. I repeat my two states are Edo and Ondo.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by adelaja70(m): 1:18am On Aug 31, 2020
davidnazee:

Oga you are 100% Yoruba.. there's no tribe or ethnic called Benin (Edos don't call themselves "Benin" as a tribe). if your last name is not Akpata , then you are full blooded Yoruba.. so stay there.
Wetin dey worry this fool... Do i know you? My Aunty was the HEAD of service during igbinedion administration. My late uncle Chief Osunde was a high Chief in Benin while my late dad chief Afe was the sales manager of the then Bendel brewery. You dey craze? Who be una mates...
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by DEROX: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Arrewa:

All I see in your write up is deep hatred for the north!

The hatred you have for the north is so deep.

Keep hating bro... The hatred you have for us is making us stronger than ever before!

So good luck with your hatred
leave the bastard he is an Igbo fool living in south west or Lagos and understands the language

1 Like

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by gowonmaharajah(m): 1:47am On Aug 31, 2020
This your heading is wrong.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by malele(m): 4:44am On Aug 31, 2020
Arsenal2020:

You're sick, senseless animal. U spit on ur forefathers and ur generations. When talk of traitor, ur tribe is d worst and that's why u people die shameless.

Mumu mention one Igbo man that died during this covid ?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Clothingonline9(m): 5:16am On Aug 31, 2020
Pentagon007:
Ndi Oluwole..In which statistics is it proven that SW have more lawyers in NBA more than the SE? Mind you that the SE produces more Law graduates than every region in Nigeria.
Practicing lawyers who attended law school certified and registered the statistics is online for everyone sw hv more than 50 percent

2 Likes

Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by nisai: 7:59am On Aug 31, 2020
malele:
What kind of traitors is southwest to the south.
If this news is true , I spit on u southwest
grin grin grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by nisai: 8:08am On Aug 31, 2020
goodnessme1:
Yorubas the most tribalist tribe in Nigeria.

And they hate themselves.
Yes we are and it's our honour to be. Thank you.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by redsun(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2020
They don't have to be one professional body. They can break up to different units based on common interests, principles, objectives and ethics.

The only body that should be one unit is the regulatory body that regulates and sets the rules for all lawyers in Nigeria, including the so-called sharia lawyers.
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by nisai: 8:15am On Aug 31, 2020
favor914:
Udom Emmanuel that is all praise for Buhari, Your Saviour of Qoe Iboe & King Godswill Akpabio is President Buhari’s errand boy? Lazy South South People if not for the Federal Government’s investment in that region, only to tie wrapper, drink ogogoro & be dancing native dance from morning to night? Ordinary refinery they can’t build with all the 13% extra money they receive every month?
You get bad mouth small sha. I had to check your profile to confirm something and what I saw made me praise God. grin grin
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Obamaofusa: 8:26am On Aug 31, 2020
Jonathan39:
If you don't know how to use your browser, pay someone to teach you. There are more Igbo lawyers than yorubas
lol

Igbo charge and bail lawyers,you mean?
Re: NBA CRISIS: South-west May Likely Follow North by Obamaofusa: 8:36am On Aug 31, 2020
malele:

Mumu mention one Igbo man that died during this covid ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Orlu: Military & Police Sack Eastern Security Network (ESN) From Imo Forest / Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Osinbajo Daughter, Dami Looks Gorgeous As She Steps Out For Democracy Day [photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.