Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,712 members, 7,972,622 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:30 PM

Your Times Are In His Hands - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Times Are In His Hands (269 Views)

Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) / Open Heaven: Understanding Your Times And Seasons – Pastor Adeboye / When TB Joshua Raised His Hands Everyone Fell Except The Camera Man. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Times Are In His Hands by Goodcheer(f): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2020
It is profound to know that ALL our times are in the Lord’s hands. (Psalm 31:15.) Are you anxious that you have not yet done or achieved certain things in life? You have nothing to be anxious about because God is acquainted with every detail and time of your life. What you should be more concerned with is aligning yourself with purpose and His will for you on earth.

Is it the time to get married, build a house, go to school, buy a property or land, travel out, have children, get that promotion, change jobs, fulfill that dream, start that ministry, win that competition…He knows. Just keep preparing, be focused, and be sensitive so that when the time comes for you to key into the timing of God you will not be caught unprepared. "For success is born when preparation meets opportunity."

If you perceive or know you have missed the time when he showed up in a particular area of your life, don’t beat yourself up, ask God in His mercy to restore every lost time you might have missed. He is a God that gives second chances.

Prayer: O Lord, I thank you for putting all my times in your hands. Help me to be sensitive to the work you’re doing in my life. If I’ve missed your timing, restore every lost and missed time in my life in Jesus Name. Amen!�❤

Re: Your Times Are In His Hands by Dtruthspeaker: 9:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Yours Forever
Song by Darlene Zschech (from the Revealing Jesus Album)

Lyrics
My life is in Your hands, my times are in Your hands
Though nations shake and thunders roll
I will trust in You completely

I yearn for more of You, Your grace alive in me
My life is nailed to hands that bled
In this love my soul is free

You took my place, You took the fall
You took the nails, that I may live forever, live forever

You rose again, You made a way
You broke the chains and now I'm Yours forever, I'm Yours forever

I worship You forever more, in joy and suffering
Until the day I see Your face
My whole life to You my offering

Jesus, Jesus
Death could not hold You, freedom abounds
Jesus, Jesus

I sing of Your mercy, the power of the cross

Jesus, Jesus
Death could not hold You, freedom abounds
Jesus, Jesus
I sing of Your mercy, the power of the cross

(1) (Reply)

How I Understand Life Itself Does It Worth D Bragging / Global Day Of Prayer With Pastor Chris (third Day) / Your Pastors Lied. You Do Not Need Tithe Or Firstfruit.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.