Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,442 members, 7,964,804 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:07 PM

Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers (14334 Views)

"Speak Up For Tinubu Or Resign": Matawalle To Northern Appointees, Baba-Ahmed / Pantami Hosted Femi Fani-Kayode & Governor Matawalle To A Dinner Last Night / Governor Bello Matawalle To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by King44(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
Maize621:
Why is death sentence not introduced against corruption?
This deserves more than death!!!

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Rebuke: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
undecided
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Roozzaay(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
If I rule, traffic offenders won't live
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by muykem: 10:41am On Aug 30, 2020
I am not surprised. He is a Muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by EmptyGarden(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
North and Death sentence.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Ezicool9(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
the way governors and government officials dish out money keeps me surprise... is it from his pocket or state funds
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Barayeks(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2020
Misplaced priorities...
He should as well introduce death sentence for failure to wear nose masks

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Dalby(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2020
This is a joke right

Even North Korea has not done that

Which brand of weed dey cause this one...

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Okuda(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2020
when would they introduce death sentence for corruption and bad governance? trust me, i said it earlier that this death sentence ish flying up and down is part of islamization agenda. they have moved to the nect phaseof putting it tp us for forced acceptance. Now look at this, a muslim sentneced to death for blasphemy. now a law wanting to be put out there for reckless driving. you know what? be it Muslim of christian, if you are found guilty or reckless driving you would be sentenced to death. its not abput muslim muslim anymore, its switchimg boundaries now to other religions snd i put it that only cjristians would be sentenced to death... just keep looking as the agenda would subtly move down south. and somebody would come and tell me that there is nothing going on? I pray make God open una eyes as una no wan see..
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Jabioro: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
I have not seen people walking with their heads,but here in Nigeria I have saw people seemed to walk on their head on the road .. Terrorist get amnesty,pardon while blasphemy get death sentence,the truck or vehicle drivers is about to be death roll.. Northern leaders walk with their head..

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Comedian2019: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2020
Kizyte:
"Death Sentence" Funny! So after a reckless driver survives an accident, he will be killed and sent back to the land of the dead he narrowly escaped? cheesy cheesy
You dey mind those brainless mumu people? They just like anything death for their poor people, while their senator can chop 13 year old girl without any repercussion.

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by dukeprince50: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2020
MAGG0T:
cheesy

Will that be applicable to those reckless Dangote truck drivers??

I guess not.

Money will make u change ur mind real soon.
most truck drivers are not reckless, our roads doesn't help matters and those trucks just fall due to bad roads, and any unfortunate soul close will be sent to afterlife, and some truck that falls are running from police who wants to extort money from them. The country is fvcked

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Comedian2019: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2020
Okuda:
when would they introduce death sentence for corruption and bad governance?
Like for those stuffing dollar bribe inside babariga. grin
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Oizee(f): 10:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Dalby:
This is a joke right

Even North Korea has not done that

Which brand of weed dey cause this one...

grin grin grin
I pity people supporting him right now, it's called an accident for a reason, meaning it wasn't intentional.
Hope they will thoroughly investigate before they conclude if it was reckless or not.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Owodiran1(m): 10:52am On Aug 30, 2020
GamalNasser:
But Boko Haram terrorist get pardon , new kaftans, Generator and stipends when caught ...I am confused
you see all these our oloriburuku leaders. I just wish they can view nairaland comments right now and react immediately

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by MASTERMIND04(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2020
This does not make sense mbok. Introduce death sentence for corrupt politicians who steal public funds.
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by nkiliuzo(m): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2020
na so death sentence they sweet una! put death sentence on corrupt politicians, then we can talk
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by quiteboy(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2020
Oizee:
What if d driver dies too?
That one nah early death sentence.
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Wettoid123: 10:57am On Aug 30, 2020
And death sentence for corrupt leaders too that we be great!
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Oizee(f): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2020
quiteboy:
That one nah early death sentence.
lol

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Coldie(m): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2020
Nice move. Next up death sentence for alcohol drinkers, death sentence for football fans, death sentence for school dropouts, death sentence for noise makers, death sentence for poor people.

All hail arewanistan

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Jadeng: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2020
Reckless Driving Is already a death wish / sentence na....
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by cezarman(m): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2020
Mehn!!! These guys are something else... Kai

How can a set of people just love blood so much
Can't these northerners do anything in their lives without involving bloodshed?
Death all the time.

Disgusting people.

Spits angry

2 Likes

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by snowball11(m): 11:06am On Aug 30, 2020
Oizee:
What if d driver dies too?

Then they will sentence the corpse to a second death! grin
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Maghan37: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2020
SmartProf:

Don me't be confused bro, our brains don't all work the same way. Where he comes from, those decisions you stated can only be made by a genius.
grin

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Evercurious(f): 11:08am On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:
It should be a national law sef.....

God forbid.. why do you all love blood spilling?

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Nobody: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2020
colorsofrainbow:
Death sentence death sentence everywhere from these backward northerners...these guys are now assuming all of us to be aboki

I tire ooo... Blood sucking vampires.

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2020
Fear North
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by yanabasee1(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

God forbid.. why do you all love blood spilling?

And reckless driving isn't blood spilling?
Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Ojokinugwa: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2020
Hope that death sentence would not be targeted at a particular region and religion because all the laws in Nigeria e get as e dey always be

Anyway I need someone or a group of people to finance my mini bus( korope) transport business for me on hire purchase agreement. Am in Alimosho here in Lagos if interested please contact me on 08188493575 what's app,/call

1 Like

Re: Bello Matawalle To Introduce Death Sentence For Reckless Drivers by Evercurious(f): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2020
yanabasee1:

And reckless driving isn't blood spilling?

What happens to other punishment other than death sentence? Dont be too quick to take away life.. accident happens.. your road could contribute to the accidents too. Doht you think so?

Blood letting demons have really gone into serious operations in this country.. see people talik8of taking lives as if it is just normal..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Currently Attacking Buni Yadi, Yobe / Jonathan’s Backers Seek Adoption, Southern APC Aspirants Disagree / LASG Meets Community Over Lagos-Calabar Coastal Road Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.