Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? (251 Views)

Top 20 Richest & Poorest Countries In The World's $94 Trillion Economy (Photos) / Biggest Amount Of Money You Have Ever Lost In Life And Lessons Learnt From It / Nairaland Owner SEUN OSEWA Full Biography,life And Net Worth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by GreaterFuture1(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2020
Now Let us talk Something serious. What is the Poorest State you have been in and for how long?

I've been broke and Lower Class for most of my life like many Nigerians and at some times really In the red with no hope, but sometimes last year to Early this year it became really bad. For months I would not see more than 5k, I would go days without food. It went on like this for almost 6 months up until late last year I think. That period was the Toughest time of my already tough life lol. I was - and still - in debt, my mind was completely messed up. Hmmmn that is just a Summary.
Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by dawnomike(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2020
Don't worry... You will one day look back and smile when you remember the tought times you've been through.

There waa time in my life when I could not afford to pay my rent and had to be hidding away from my Landlady... To buy even ordinary pure water at home sef was a big deal back then.

God has really been faithful... Chai!!! I suffered that period no be small. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by dingbang(m): 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2020
Cook needed..
Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
dingbang:
Cook needed..
Cook needed? You mean a Chef? Where
Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by dingbang(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Cook needed? You mean a Chef? Where
female please. cool
Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2020
dingbang:
female please. cool
Why are you now advertising that on this thread?
Re: What Is The Poorest Condition You've Ever Been In Your Life, And For How Long? by dingbang(m): 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
GreaterFuture1:

Why are you now advertising that on this thread?
urm, I can post wherever I wish to post sir undecided

(1) (Reply)

Need Upwork Account Approved / How Does Investment Work? / Join Us To Make Steady Income On Networking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.