Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,665 members, 7,889,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:07 AM

Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? - Fashion/Clothing Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion/Clothing Market / Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? (2575 Views)

ELF Range Of Cosmetics/makeup Products / Any Real Wholesale Supplier Of Ladies Items Eg:clothes,shoes,bags Etc In Lagos?" / Shop Authentic Designer Perfumes & Cosmetics At True Aura Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by VENUSS(f): 5:28pm On Feb 20, 2011
i am interested in sellin cosmetic  (quality products) and i need g trusted wholesaler. If anybody also no where i can get. I wil b most grateful.
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by toytuns(f): 6:15pm On Feb 20, 2011
Hey Venuss what type and brand are you looking to get.
I know an Avon rep. who can work with you in getting other brands too.

you can contact her at help@stylebybike.com
here is her website www.stylebybike.com
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by edmarker: 9:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hi Venuss, I'm happy you emphasised on quality products. You need to go for quality products that your customers will fall in love with due to the benefits they got from using them. This is what will lead to repeat purchases and hence continued sales for you. I would like to introduce you to a product that provides the following benefrits:

- Plumps up the skin and lips
- Reduces depth of fine lines and wrinkles
- Smoothens "crow's feet" lines and reduces furrows
- Reduces dark circles around the eyes
- Promotes skin elasticity
- Firms and tightens sagging skin
- Reduces visibility of stretch marks
- Revitalises appearance
- Helps achieve a glowing radiant complexion
- Rejuvenates mature skin
- Tones and moisturises the skin.
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 22, 2011
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by VENUSS(f): 4:42pm On Feb 26, 2011
@chaircover, where' ur website id. Or any contact number or email. Tnx
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 26, 2011
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by beautyline(f): 11:28am On Feb 28, 2011
@Poster, check www.fragrances.fm/felicia

You could become a distributor for FM Cosmetics. The product catalogues are on the site. Please go through the catalogues and if you are impressed, contact me through the number on the site.

You can also enter your details on the "Want More Information" page and I'll get back to you.
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by petpeeps: 1:10pm On May 03, 2011
I am representative in Nigeria for a foreign brand products Below Your Belt(BYB). BYB is an intimate shaving cream which comes in different flavor and very different from any other shaving cream you can get anywhere in Africa.

Our product comes in different flavors from strawberry to chocolate and also comes with an after shave lotion which is an assurance that there will be no aftershave reaction of any kind.

Please respond for details and you can visit our website on belowyourbelt.com

cheers
Yeside
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by Dewabs: 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2012
Hi, drop me an email and i will be able to assist you through the registration process.
Re: Any Supplier Of Cosmetics, Wholesale? by chachabae(f): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2017
Are you a student, a corper, graduate, undergraduate, housewife, or even a worker that needs an extra source of income?
Do you like to look and feel good?
Do you know you can do both and still earn money too? Consultants are currently needed in Oriflame cosmetics, contact 08037749796 to become a beauty consultant with Oriflame from the comfort of your home.
Be your own Boss, embrace your financial freedom. You don't need to pay to register to become a consultant.

(1) (Reply)

Trendy Female Italian Leather Bags / New Arrivals For Beauty And Cosmetics At Egbeda / Original Kampala (adire) In Abuja. Call 08062519821, 09096283367

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.