Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,631 members, 7,951,612 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

“I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo (317 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi Replies Prophet Who Asked Him, Oyedepo, Adeboye To Resign (video) / Bishop Oyedepo Lays Hands On Rev Esther Ajayi, Prays For Her (Photos) / Woman Fights Pastor Who Tried To Lay His Hands On Her At A Church Event (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by wale377(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2020
Words from the living faith pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pum_NWvKaGI
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by Omoluabi16(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2020
"For with God, nothing shall be impossible" Amen.
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by StrikeBack(m): 2:26pm On Aug 30, 2020
Fraudulent talk

2 Likes

Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by michlins(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2020
Hospital far from you ni?

Make him go to isolation centers around him na. Hé can visit hundreds a day with his jets

1 Like

Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by PlayerMeji: 4:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
Leave the Man of God...

He's speaking with his children.

Shebi we can see what your imams have spoken with their own children... Bombs everywhere, Boko Haram, killings and bloodletting.

If your Imams preach peace or even this type of preaching that you want to mock, I m sure Nigeria will not be in this bloodbath that it is.

So leave Oyedepo with his preaching.

1 Like

Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by longetivity(m): 6:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
NCDC Shey una dey hear
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by CodeTemplar: 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Faith is in levels.
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
No Be Say because Pastor Oyedepo Try Am, Una Self Won Try Am. hmmmm, Na Oyo Be Ur Name O.
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 10:49pm On Aug 30, 2020
PlayerMeji:
[s]Leave the Man of God...

He's speaking with his children.

Shebi we can see what your imams have spoken with their own children... Bombs everywhere, Boko Haram, killings and bloodletting.

If your Imams preach peace or even this type of preaching that you want to mock, I m sure Nigeria will not be in this bloodbath that it is.

So leave Oyedepo with his preaching. [/s]
Stop trying to save face and deflect to what doesn't in anyway relate to Islam.
Your fellow xtians are even the ones attacking him.
Your daddy G.O is a fraud.

2 Likes

Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by PlayerMeji: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2020
Be Looking Idiot, FYI, it's not fellow Christians that are writing all these, it's people of your so-called 'Peace-full' religion that are masquerading and parading themselves as Christians to attack our men of God.

I don't care what you think, anyway...

BeLookingIDIOT:

[s]Stop trying to save face and deflect to what doesn't in anyway relate to Islam.
Your fellow xtians are even the ones attacking him.
Your daddy G.O is a fraud[/s].
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by Dantedasz(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2020
wale377:
Words from the living faith pastor.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pum_NWvKaGI

This would be hilarious and the usual comedy that is religion if not fact that the mindless sheep that follow this man will believe what he is saying and may try to put it in practice.
Religionists are a danger to themselves and everyone else!
Re: “I’d Lay My Hands On A Covid19 Patient, Breath Into Him And Embrace Him” Oyedepo by Nobody: 9:21am On Aug 31, 2020
Now it's evident that journalists are against this man. I'm 100% sure he never said such because isolation centers are everywhere today, he doesn't need such claims, just walk right in and cure them all. Nigerians will silence any other person claiming man of God in Nigeria apart from Oyedepo! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Can I Loose My Salvation? / Is It Wrong For Clerics To Protest? Why Are Clergy Not On The Street Protesting? / 21 Strong Reasons Why You Must Not Marry A Pastor Or Prophet....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.