Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,906 members, 7,966,362 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 01:17 PM

Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements (3437 Views)

Obasanjo Visits South-east Governors, Moves For Nnamdi Kanu’s Release / President Tinubu's Diplomatic Engagements Strengthen Nigeria's Global Position / 2023: How Moves For Consensus Candidate Led PDP Into Fresh Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Noisyrians: 1:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rubbish! Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. What do you have in Nigeria, apart from poverty and killings? grin

GeneralMarshall:

Amazing how you run your mouth against a people who are far better that you. I don't know what you seek but your efforts are futile.

The world knows you stand no chance, in any confrontation with Nigeria. Its pointless replying you. The problem with Ghanians is inferiority complex. We all know that.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Idonije8(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Y’all should stop replying that Ghanaians you are wasting your time replying him I don’t know what he is doing on our forum

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 8:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Amazing how you run your mouth against a people who are far better that you. I don't know what you seek but your efforts are futile.

The world knows you stand no chance, in any confrontation with Nigeria. Its pointless replying you. The problem with Ghanians is inferiority complex. We all know that.
Inferiority complex is what you are showing to the world right now.

You shall remain inferior for long if you dont learn.

See how your government just disgrace itself by trying to escalate issues with Ghana.

Keep building castles in the air thinking anyone care about your existence.

It looks like sometimes we just have to leave you Nigerians to live in your alternate universe.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 8:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
POKUASI2:
coming from a stupid slowpoke who couldn't read where his half baked, failed journalist of joyfm admitted to Nigeria paying for the said piece of land and the corrupt scumbags at the lands commission decided not to issue papers to the NIGERIAN govt. The same corrupt lands commission went ahead and sold the land or issue papers to a different person for the same land sold to the NIGERIANS.
By now, head should be rolling about that single act of fraud if we had hit them hard..
Now, how do you reconcile these 1, fraudulent behavior of an agency of the Ghanaian govt (lands commission), that fully received payment for a piece of land and failed to issue documents proving ownership to the said land.
Going ahead to sell the same land and issue papers to the third party as tho the lands commission has become market women that keep no records and given that the said property was acquired by a nation not an individual
[/s]

You keep writing nonsense and i dont have time for that

Even your entire Government does not know that if they buy land, they must get a land title which will show ownership, so i dont expect you to even know better.

The land commission does not own lands. I refer you to my government response to your government.
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:
Be civilize

UBA is also partly Ghanaian owned and is under the Central Bank of Ghana.

GT banK is the only wholely own Nigerian bank in Ghana and they havebeen shutting down branches since 2015 such that they only have 2 operational branches today. That is a sign of a collapsed bank.

No Nigerian bank sell Ghana govt debt instrument and neither are they financiers to any government project.

Tell me how they control the economy again.

Speak with facts and stop your emotional rants
you're very stupid..
UBA ghana is a subsidiary of UBA NIGERIA...
UBA is wholly NIGERIAN owned and if we pull them out, that will see your economy come clashing on the sea bottom..
We can hit your fragile, IMF dependent economy hard that it wouldn't bounce back in 20 years..
Don't forget how we package ghana must go and made a very nice brand..
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:
[s][/s]

Even your entire Government does not know that if they buy land, they must get a land title which will show ownership, so i dont expect you to even know better.

The land commission does not own lands. I refer you to my government response to your government.
so NIGERIAN govt needs to put a gun at those 4 footer with bloody brown eyes at lands commission to issue them papers, huh? You people are not really that smart to put a sensible argument forward ..
Is it the duty of the NIGERIAN govt to force an agency of the cocaine trafficking state called ghana to issue them paper on a land they paid for..
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:
[s][/s]

This village boy is so myopic and suffering from selective Amnesia..
I guess you didn't read where the NIGERIAN embassy said that your govt approached our govt and offer them the said parcel of land which the NIGERIAN govt of the time paid for..
Why am I having the conversation with you with you're this mentally degraded

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
you're very stupid..
UBA is wholly NIGERIAN owned and if we pull them out will see your economy come clashing on the sea bottom..
We can hit your fragile, IMF dependent economy hard that it wouldn't bounce back in 20 years..
Don't forget how we package ghana must and made sellable..
UBA is not a fully own subsidiary so stop being stupid and UBA is operating under Ghana central Bank which means their operation can be closed down for any number of reason with all funds held there secured by the Central Bank.

Your stupid government does not even know how to switch on diplomatic channels yet you think your fragile insignificant economy can even come along with Ghana's.

Your Aid dependent government in Aso Rock not knowing about your existence yet you sit here and make noise.

Better get your head off your ass and start thinking.

We close down your shops and our economy is still growing strong same way we can close down the 1 remaining Nigerian bank which is already collapsing and our economy wont even notice.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
so NIGERIAN govt needs to put a gun at those 4 footer with bloody brown eyes at lands commission to issue them papers, huh? You people are not really that smart to put a sensible argument forward ..
Is it the duty of the NIGERIAN govt to force an agency of the cocaine trafficking state called ghana to issue them paper on a land they paid for..
Seems like because you are poor and have never bought a land before, you think buying a land is the same as buying bread.

learn and you will know.

When you buy a land, you go back to buy a land title.

If you dont buy your land title, you have no ownership to the land.

Even your government realise it shame and placed their tail in between their legs.

Poor senseless ones like you who knows nothing are the ones making noise.

Yes it is your fail drug induced government duty to get proper documentation and no one else's duty.

But because they are dumb and knows nothing, all they do is sit in Aso Rock fighting themselves about who can own the most cattles.
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 8:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
This village boy is so myopic and suffering from selective Amnesia..
I guess you didn't read where the NIGERIAN embassy said that your govt approached our govt and offer them the said parcel of land which the NIGERIAN govt of the time paid for..
Why am I having the conversation with you with you're this mentally degraded

I dont have time for your dumb self

go and get some knowledge so you can finally start making sense.

I guess because English is a problem for you, when you read, you dont understand.

Your embassy went to buy lands without getting a title for the land.

They made payment for a stool land and did not claim title to it. Land Commission wrote to them and they didn't reply.

You can read the rest in our response to your government.

such dumb kid you are.

Sensible Nigerian have already condemn your government for it poor record keeping and stupid way of doing things that goes beyond logic
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:
UBA is not a fully own subsidiary so stop being stupid and UBA is operating under Ghana central Bank which means their operation can be closed down for any number of reason with all funds held there secured by the Central Bank.

Your stupid government does not even know how to switch on diplomatic channels yet you think your fragile insignificant economy can even come along with Ghana's.

Your Aid dependent government in Aso Rock not knowing about your existence yet you sit here and make noise.

Better get your head off your ass and start thinking.

We close down your shops and our economy is still growing strong same way we can close down the 1 remaining Nigerian bank which is already collapsing and our economy wont even notice.
I don't know if you're a toddler or a stupid adult..
We all witnessed during the banking clean up and how your country almost collapsed and how there was no money in your system..
NIGERIAN govt can force NIGERIAN owned banks to sell their assets in Ghana and return home and they've coming home with their investment and that would put your economy on a choke -hold and eventual collapse.
It's even worse when your govt have appetite for borrowing and some these banks are used as guarantors.
We all know how AFDB as a partner for pokuasi interchange..
Buhari holds the keys to Ghana, the cocaine trafficking state of west Africa's survival..
We have ways through which we can hit you hard..
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:

I guess because English is a problem for you, when you read, you dont understand.

They made payment for a stool land and did not claim title to it. Land Commission wrote to them and they didn't reply.

such dumb kid you are.

Sensible Nigerian have already condemn your government for it poor record keeping and stupid way of doing things that goes beyond logic
you've made nairaland your home yet not really that intelligent..
Talk like an over grown baby, deluded baby with no functional brains..
I can name the number of banks operational in your country as at today and knows very well that if NIGERIA decided to pull our banks and investment out, your IMF dependent economy will collapse tomorrow..
You cocaine trafficking, all die be die govt even borrows money to buy sanitary pads for female, school going monkeys that will eventually get pregnant before their 14th birthday
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by POKUASI2: 8:52pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:

such dumb kid you are.

poor record keeping yet they provided receipt for cash payment of the said land..
I thought your govt said there was no documents for the land at the initial stages but later made a u turn when facts emerged
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
poor record keeping yet they provided receipt for cash payment of the said land..
I thought your govt said there was no documents for the land at the initial stages but later made a u turn when facts emerged
So what stopped them from securing a land Title document?
What stopped them from getting a building permit to build?

Showing prove of payment is not a document of ownership.

seek knowledge and you shall find

engage me after you have secured that knowledge
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
[s]
POKUASI2:
you've made nairaland your home yet not really that intelligent..
Talk like an over grown baby, deluded baby with no functional brains..
I can name the number of banks operational in your country as at today and knows very well that if NIGERIA decided to pull our banks and investment out, your IMF dependent economy will collapse tomorrow..
You cocaine trafficking, all die be die govt even borrows money to buy sanitary pads for female, school going monkeys that will eventually get pregnant before their 14th birthday
[/s] you really think i have you time right

such delusional being

when i check and find mentions, i will reply to them.

such effrontery

you can find your fellow dumb kinds and take your rants there, i suggest Aso Rock

crazy kid
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 9:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
I don't know if you're a toddler or a stupid adult..
We all witnessed during the banking clean up and how your country almost collapsed and how there was no money in your system..
NIGERIAN govt can force NIGERIAN owned banks to sell their assets in Ghana and return home and they've coming home with their investment and that would put your economy on a choke -hold and eventual collapse.
It's even worse when your govt have appetite for borrowing and some these banks are used as guarantors.
We all know how AFDB as a partner for pokuasi interchange..
Buhari holds the keys to Ghana, the cocaine trafficking state of west Africa's survival..
We have ways through which we can hit you hard..
Is it stupidity that is doing you or it is craziness?

is Afdb for Nigeria?

See how we collapsed over 20 banks including Nigerian Banks without it effecting our economy?

Thats the same thing we will do to the remaining if you guys dont learn sense and act like a functioning nation
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by GeneralMarshall: 9:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:

See how your government just disgrace itself by trying to escalate issues with Ghana.

It looks like sometimes we just have to leave you Nigerians to live in your alternate universe.

Read from your fellow Ghanaian.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/opinion/something-ghanaians-must-learn-from-nigerians/
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:47pm On Aug 31, 2020
padi94:
Ghana should just shut up... this current president is a Nigerian hater

You literally take care of your poverty before looking at another country
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
samituga:
Cut supply of gas to ghana? You must be living in the past omo niga.. we produce gas in gh infact we have a billion dollar gas plant in the western region.Trade btw us is negligible. There's nothing u produce that we cant buy from china. There's nothing that nigeria can do that can or will affect ghana to our knees.And remember there are more nigerians in ghana than ghanaians in nigeria. You shd proceed carefully with your actions. your government is just barking to make you guys happy.

What you are saying has no meaning to a population which are illiterate.
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
dalongjnr:

You don't know what you are saying. Be extremely careful with your village country. A country that doesn't have a buoyant economy of Lagos state have no right to talk in a community of nation. Bayelsa state has more gas/petroleum reserve than Ghana. The light you so boost about is generated by mostly gas supplied from Nigeria. In fact, you don't know your country.

You know Nigeria so well that you are last in the world in everything including poverty
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
SIONKPO1:
The problem with Ghanaians is that they are afraid of competition from other nationals whereas they do their stuffs here unabatted

If Ghana is afraid of competition how come Ghana export more finished product to Nigeria than the other way around. Ghana export more agricultural products to Nigeria than the other way around. The only think Nigeria exports is raw materials like oil and gas
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 9:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
onoja12:
Hate makes one dellusional,ghana whole economy is held be 35% nigeria funding.we would be distorying your economy so prepare for recession,we are simply waiting for our president to sign off .first thing first all 70,000 Nigerian student generating over 1billion usd to ghana economy would be recalled,the next steps i wouldnt disclose.prepare for hunger

uote author=dalongjnr post=93394372]
You don't know what you are saying. Be extremely careful with your village country. A country that doesn't have a buoyant economy of Lagos state have no right to talk in a community of nation. Bayelsa state has more gas/petroleum reserve than Ghana. The light you so boost about is generated by mostly gas supplied from Nigeria. In fact, you don't know your country.

So funny that you can even open your mouth your people are running to other African countries to school and you think your president can record them if he could recall them they would have never left Nigeria in the first place. Yes Lagos State is the worst city in Africa to live in and Nigeria is last in everything in the world so what is proud about a empty vessel
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
yemex04:

Are you so sure of the fact that Nigerians resident in Ghana are more than Ghanians in Nigeria..? Okay, let's not assume, kindly provide the figures Nigerians in Ghana and that of Ghanians in Nigeria..

Here in my hood, the Ghanians population are on the very high side here and they do all manners of work here and i am sure no one discriminates against them.. No one even cares about their nationality.
the population of Ghanaians in Nigeria have drop by 50% to 500000

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
dalongjnr:

Never mind! Ghana is not a threat to Nigeria in anyway. If not for inequality and mismanagement that befall Nigeria via bad leadership, Nigeria could have been the US of Africa and be competing with the like of Singapore. It's not late with basic infrastructure been put in place. It's just a matter of. The right season.

Who wants to fight with somebody which is in poverty
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
NIGERIANS in Ghana go to Ghana with cash and have invested in the IMF dependent, fragile Ghanaian economy whilst the Ghanaians in NIGERIA are economic migrants..
These people did everything within their power to make sure GLO didn't see the light of the day..
In which sectors are they not hostile to Nigeria..
From placing huge fine on NIGERIAN actors..
To calls by those in their movie sector for NIGERIAN movies to be banned from entering ghana.
To the call for our music to be banned from airplay in the radio and TV stations..
To calls by morons like fuzz odj for Ghanaian DJs to stop playing NIGERIAN songs..
To call for cancellation of AFRIMA because it's a Nigerian franchise.
To hateful comments by Ghanaians about Afronation..
To you as a Nigerian being single and called names just cos your phone ring and you speaking either in pidgin English or your native language..
To house not been rented to you cos you're a Nigerian..
To Ghanaians you supplied goods to refusing to pay you your money and their police siding with them against you.
Truth is, you loose any case involving a Ghanaian, the moment you go the the police or Court.
They're so hate filled of NIGERIANS that you're cursed for asking a Ghanaian direction..
In Accra, police harass you and extort money from you the moment they hear your NIGERIAN accent.

Please why don't you stay in your country and face the poverty instead of running to another man's land and opening your big mouth like an illiterate
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
LadyExcellency:
Diplomacy no longer works, match force with force and see them begging for amicable settlement.

Another illiterate on nairaland.
When Nigerians was slaughtered in South Africa what did Nigeria do.
When Nigerians was slaughtered in India what did Nigeria do.
2200 Nigerians are missing in China what did Nigerian government do.
In the last two years 160 Nigerians have been killed in Cyprus what did Nigerian government do.
Please empty vessel if you have nothing to say go and sit down
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
spy24:
The whole of Ghana can't compare with port Harcourt a city in Nigeria . not to talk of Lagos

Nigeria no they like to flex muscle .but if we retaliate what most of this African countries are doing to us they will suffer including south Africa

Empty vessel your land is being taken over by the fulani and you are talking about retaliation go and solve your problem
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by Just30: 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Read from your fellow Ghanaian.

https://www.myjoyonline.com/opinion/something-ghanaians-must-learn-from-nigerians/
And what has that got to do with diplomacy?
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:14pm On Aug 31, 2020
Noisyrians:
Rubbish! Nigeria is not even fit to polish Ghana’s shoes. What do you have in Nigeria, apart from poverty and killings? grin

If you think Nigeria is a country they are on the level of South Sudan and Somalia and they have the longest mouth in the world but the brain is only coconut water

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
Just30:

Good for us to meet once again just 30

It looks like dreamland is falling apart from the giant of Africa.

1 Like

Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by OreMI22: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
GeneralMarshall:

Continue running your mouth. You think Nigerians don't see through the actions of your people. Your minister avoided mentioning the 1million Ghanians living in Nigeria. He didn't have an answer to that. So how do the 1million Ghanians earn a living?

Mind you, when Nigeria hits Ghana down, you will stay down for decades to come. We would consign Ghana to irrelevance, hence we are being careful. Your president knows that.

BE WARNED.

I see a second Ghana must go loading....

This time, their houses, business and accounts will be frozen to prevent them from packing with the former Ghana must go bags.
Re: Ghana Rejects Accusations By Nigeria, Moves For Diplomatic Engagements by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
POKUASI2:
you're very stupid..
UBA is wholly NIGERIAN owned and if we pull them out, that will see your economy come clashing on the sea bottom..
Don't forget how we package ghana must go and made a very nice brand..

That time Nigeria was something but now Nigeria is in the soakaway

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Mom Is A Tribalist / Peter Obi Is Wasting His Time Because We Own The Supreme Court / Check Who Own Statisense Designed To Be Dishing Out Fake Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.