Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,921 members, 7,915,668 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 08:52 AM

How Big Is Your Vision? – Mike Bamiloye - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Big Is Your Vision? – Mike Bamiloye (114 Views)

How Big Brands Are Celebrating Easter Using Creative Designs / Joshua, Mike Bamiloye's Son Who Is A Photoshop Guru (Photos) / Mike Bamiloye Exposes Church Instrumentalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Big Is Your Vision? – Mike Bamiloye by ChristianFeeds: 4:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Topic: How Big Is Your Vision?
Text: Ephesians 3:20 KJV

[20] Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

Have you ever desired that the Lord would use you for His glory? Have you ever prayed that the Lord fix you into His plans and purposes for the end-time? Have you ever prayed and fasted before that the Lord would be glorified in your life? Have you ever prayed and hungered after God that He would use you the way He used Moses to lead the ISRAELITES out of the land of Egypt, the way He used David to Kill Goliath, the way He used Noah to build the ark that saved his family and the creations that began a new generation; the way He used Esther, a slave girl to deliver a whole nation of the Jews. HAVE YOU EVER DESIRED THAT THE LORD WOULD USE YOU FOR A SPECIAL ASSIGNMENT OF THIS END TIME?

Do You Desire For His Anointing For Usefulness?

Look at Solomon, the youngest of the sons of David, unto him, was given the privilege of building the Temple of God which would house the Ark of the Covenant. See what he said:

1 Kings 3:7-10 KJV

[7] And now, O Lord my God, thou hast made thy servant king instead of David my father: and I am but a little child: I know not how to go out or come in.

[8] And thy servant is in the midst of thy people which thou hast chosen, a great people, that cannot be numbered nor counted for multitude.

[9] Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I may discern between good and bad: for who is able to judge this thy so great a people?

[10] And the speech pleased the Lord, that Solomon had asked this thing.

He acknowledged that the assignment was bigger than him. Moses acknowledged that the assignment of leading the tribe of Israel out of the iron cage of Egypt was bigger for him to accomplish, so he said:

This Life No Balance (Educational Distress) – Pastor Kayode Adeyemo

Exodus 3:11 KJV

"And Moses said unto God, Who am I, that I should go unto Pharaoh,

and that I should bring forth the children of Israel out of Egypt?"

If you have ever prayed for ANOINTING for usefulness in His vineyard; if you have ever desired that the Lord would use you; if God would ever answer that prayer and decided to give you an assignment for His purpose:

He would always give out a ...

continue from https://www.thechristianfeed.net/2020/08/how-big-is-your-vision-mike-bamiloye.html

(1) (Reply)

A Christian Partner. / Open Heaven 1 September 2020 – His Arms Are Wide Open / How Nairaland Promotes Terrorism Against Their Own Rules

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.