Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,083 members, 7,939,377 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 01:12 AM

Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife (1638 Views)

I Have Access To Half Of His Property - Nigerian Woman Brags After Court Wedding / 'I Beg My Husband For Sex, Sometimes He Gives Me Half Chop' - Mother Of 5 / Zambian Lady Heaps Praises On Her Husband For Donating His Liver To Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by crackhaus: 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
bukatyne:

They married on my birthday that year! cheesy

October 15 babies are confirmed lover girls and lover boys kiss

Let me include the whole October babies (out of love of course!)

Lol, I know you're a lover girl. You didn't even need to mention. cheesy
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2020
crackhaus:

Lol, I know you're a lover girl. You didn't even need to mention. cheesy

cheesy smiley

My husband transformed me kiss wink
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by crackhaus: 5:05pm On Sep 01, 2020
bukatyne:

cheesy smiley

My husband transformed me kiss wink
He must be an alpha grin
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by faithfull18(f): 6:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
bukatyne:

Error of hasty generalisation undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:00am On Sep 02, 2020
faithfull18:

Error of hasty generalisation undecided

What is?
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:04am On Sep 02, 2020
crackhaus:

He must be an alpha grin

Omega ni cheesy

He is a true leader who patiently taught me how to accept his gifts of love kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by crackhaus: 11:29am On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Omega ni cheesy

He is a true leader who patiently taught me how to accept his gifts of love kiss
I hope he's reading all this, make all this kiss you're sharing no go waste. grin
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 11:36am On Sep 02, 2020
crackhaus:

I hope he's reading all this, make all this kiss you're sharing no go waste. grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who knows? grin
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by faithfull18(f): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

What is?

Second and third statement undecided
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by bukatyne(f): 6:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
faithfull18:

Second and third statement undecided

Awwwww

Has an October born hurt you before? embarassed
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by mariahAngel(f): 8:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

Omega ni cheesy

Ooooooooooohhhhhh
Se mo mu yin abi mi o mu yin? So, you want a leader and not an alpha man aka dominant husband okwaya? Mm mm mm
Re: Man Donates Half Of His Liver To His Future Wife by mariahAngel(f): 9:06pm On Sep 02, 2020
bukatyne:

So, you are a libran...no wonder you force you views on others cheesy

This is sooooooo you grin "Librans can lose their cool, separate people, and create conflict (bad), often in order to sharpen their skills in diplomacy (good). As a result, they may find themselves surrounded by conflict that's often of their own making (bad)."

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please How Can I Fix Things In My Family,i'm In A State Of Confusion / Please Help! Insects Are Eating Up My Couch. / My 7 Months Baby Stopped Taking Pap And Baby Food

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.