Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,329 members, 7,888,055 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education (533 Views)

SA Prostitute Who Offered Black Friday Specials Left With Ruined Privates / Lady Left With Rotting Breasts That Smell Like Rot Flesh After Surgery (graphic) / Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by Mivici: 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Pls I need advice, I still have a year plus to round up my degree program, before the long break, 250k was in my account now I'm only left with 53k...if school should resume today, how will I survive on 53 cash knowing fully that I have no one to run to only myself and my younger sis who is also writing waec..

Most of you would be asking what happened to the remaining 197k, ok I invested the money in business that was very risky and it all crashed and some small part of it went to my girlfriend's management, which job will I even do now before School open to enable me save upto the amount I had earlier lost.

Or which bizz Should I invest the remaining 53k, one mind is telling me to play leed city straight win in their first epl match

1 Like

Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by Ent3rpreneur(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
angry

It doesn't matter how much you have, when you don't know what to do with it, you'll always be a slave to money.
Old me would have insulted you, new me will only drop quotes.
Shalom cool

1 Like

Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by JOACHINpedro: 8:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
Op sorry.
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by chichijas(m): 8:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
if you fit borrow money, borrow ooo because I don't know how to advise you to use the remaining money. or you can still go for daily work like bricklaying or something that would pay you daily
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by MJBOLT: 9:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
you better tell us the truth,i know you used 100k to play bet and another 100k was sent to your 'girlfriend's management'.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by Privatepart00: 9:04pm On Aug 30, 2020
Part of it went to your girlfriend management?
As in a blind man leading another ?
Lucky you
I had below that amount when lockdown started I didn’t die
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by michealdeco: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Just give ur girlfriend the remaining 55k and watch your change for good, trust me on this nonsense. Next!!!!!!
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by 12spices(m): 9:34pm On Aug 30, 2020
Since you were managing your girlfriend....I think it's time for her to manage you...you have nothing to worry about grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by UDUJ(m): 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mivici:
Pls I need advice, I still have a year plus to round up my degree program, before the long break, 250k was in my account now I'm only left with 53k...if school should resume today, how will I survive on 53 cash knowing fully that I have no one to run to only myself and my younger sis who is also writing waec..

Most of you would be asking what happened to the remaining 197k, ok I invested the money in business that was very risky and it all crashed and some small part of it went to my girlfriend's management, which job will I even do now before School open to enable me save upto the amount I had earlier lost.

Or which bizz Should I invest the remaining 53k, one mind is telling me to play leed city straight win in their first epl match

cheesy grin cheesy This guy is just trolling.
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by yomi007k(m): 10:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
grin

Oga Manager...well done ooo
Re: I'm Left With Only 50k For My Education by Mivici: 11:01pm On Aug 30, 2020
12spices:
Since you were managing your girlfriend....I think it's time for her to manage you...you have nothing to worry about grin
oga she won't give me money only sex, that's why I don't want to date again.

(1) (Reply)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice / A Short Nigerian Story About Nigerian Ladies !!! / Can You MARRY Someone That's 40 Years Older Than You???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.