Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,840 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:57 PM

Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured (30662 Views)

El-Rufai: South-East Can Fit Into Kaduna Two And The Half Times / Photos From Clash Between Shi'ites And Security Officers Today In Abuja / No Yoruba Who Is Freely Born Should Vote For 'shallow-minded' Buhari - Shi'ites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Golan007: 9:18pm On Aug 30, 2020
malakaimoscondo:
predate or not,the government should release zazzaky conditionally or unconditionally.... he is a prisoner of conscience.... until buhari find a place in his heart to accept shiit as an Islamic sect before there will be peace,,,buhari is a sunni bigot who can't tolerate shiit......how many denominations are there in Christianity,, did u see any body persecuting others,, or speak I'll of fellow Christian..... release this man or charge him to court, that is not too much to ask for

Is that why Jonathan Killed Zak Zaky's children?

Because as a Christian he couldnt stand Shiite?

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by danielbello(m): 9:19pm On Aug 30, 2020
My people perish because they lack the wisdom

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by ThatFairGuy1: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

Which problem again? Is this one better? Excuses all the time to perpetrate evil .. so you mean the judge didnt consider all these before giving such order? You outlawed them but didnt do same to fulani herdsmen your brother, Boko haram terrorist released and given presidential treatment and you are here saying that his release ll cause more trouble.. which kind talk be this?

Very silly excuses I must say.. they should hurry and form a deadlier group than Boko haram and let's see which one ll be better
There are many things you don't understand. ANYTHING HE SAY TO HIS PEOPLE IS WHAT THEY'LL DO.
It's very dangerous to just release him to the society. Besides, ain't a Northerner. The looks of things made me opined so. THIS IS MY OWN OPINION WHICH I KNOW IS CLOSE TO REALITY

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Dayvidblue: 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2020
It's a lie, buhari is not a bigot, how can you possibly say that about the best president we have ever had in the history of this country.
He is the most liberal person alive I can assure you, in fact anybody associated with him is a saint.

malakaimoscondo:
predate or not,the government should release zazzaky conditionally or unconditionally.... he is a prisoner of conscience.... until buhari find a place in his heart to accept shiit as an Islamic sect before there will be peace,,,buhari is a sunni bigot who can't tolerate shiit......how many denominations are there in Christianity,, did u see any body persecuting others,, or speak I'll of fellow Christian..... release this man or charge him to court, that is not too much to ask for

2 Likes

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Roozzaay(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Iamdemola:

In my opinion, the Gov too is not doing enough in handling these Shi'ites case
He should accommodate them too abi and add to the existing threats of BH, Violent Herdsmen and Bandits?
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by ellizy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2020
Federal government should declare these people terrorist....
Chikena

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Zenithpeak(m): 9:24pm On Aug 30, 2020
What on earth did buhari and that pint size governor want from El-Zaku Zaku for goodness sake. This man is being held in captivity against court order.

2 Likes

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Evercurious(f): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:

There are many things you don't understand. ANYTHING HE SAY TO HIS PEOPLE IS WHAT THEY'LL DO.
It's very dangerous to just release him to the society. Besides, ain't a Northerner. The looks of things made me opined so. THIS IS MY OWN OPINION WHICH I KNOW IS CLOSE TO REALITY

Thanks anyways.. but funny enough they have not been this volatile.. somethi6must have prompted this reaction.. I know they are of a different islamic sect . KD wont know peace as long as this man is held in prison.

MAY ALL FORCES AID IN THE DISINTEGRATION OF THIS COUNTRY IF IT LL AID PEACE AND PREVENT ALL THESE BLOOD LETTING

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Enculer: 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uteghe:
Buhari government is always quick to put down unrest in the north while ipob terrorism festers unabated in the east.

fool

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by olatade(m): 9:25pm On Aug 30, 2020
no wonder there was a massive hold up along ahmadu bello way this afternoon
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Okwyjesus(m): 9:27pm On Aug 30, 2020
Eriokanmi:
you for mention Nigeria one more time to complete the 6 countries that would come out of nigeria soon.

I'm watching channels tv news @ 9 right now as cast by one olumide halogen. Since 9pm as the news started, its been killings, killings and killings which I can summarize as insecurity, from shiite peaceful festival disrupted by the police ,killing some members, to a 12-year old fulani boy killed in jabba in same kaduna, to the bodies of suspected kidnappers brought to the police station, to killing of pdp members at agbede in edo in their compounds. No single news of science discoveries, success in covid-19 vaccine. No soothsayer needs tell us end is near on the Nigerian marriage

Hmmmmmm
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Roozzaay:

He should accommodate them too abi and add to the existing threats of BH, Violent Herdsmen and Bandits?

Aftrall is he not accommodating Boko haram ,fulani herdsmen mityetti allah and all known ,unknown and yet to be identified terrorist in the country? Did he outlaw fulani herdsmen?

Pls say something else

2 Likes

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
Againkwa

Email ...obiorahkenneth@yahoo.com

If u want to learn any Nigerian language anywhere both online and offline
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Roozzaay(m): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
IMASTEX:
This is how Boko boys started, the govt won't use their head now to resolve issues without sharing blood needlessly. The useless trigger happy police are always quick to fire at those without arms & piss on themselves when they see their match "Boko Haram".
Shi'ites are well equipped with sophisticated weapons
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Evercurious(f): 9:29pm On Aug 30, 2020
ellizy:
Federal government should declare these people terrorist....
Chikena

What about fulani herdsmen his brothers and foot soldiers?

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by samdunzo: 9:31pm On Aug 30, 2020
North and violence sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Onlyonebuhari: 9:38pm On Aug 30, 2020
You won't see those social media idiots encouraging shittes not to disrupt peace in the land but you will see them whenever they sentenced them to death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by usagee36: 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2020
Kaduna with photo of Abuja. That's AA oil house on gana Street opposite Nicon Hilton. Fake news

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by karkel(m): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2020
That's what you will see when a country is falling......Nigeria is a fell state
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by ludd2018: 9:47pm On Aug 30, 2020
Mistakemaker:
Kaduna is the now the most unstable state in Nigeria.. This shiite matter no go be here oo

Because you have a terrorist as governor in the name of El rufai . He is doing the work the caliphate sent him to do.

2 Likes

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by simplesearch: 9:48pm On Aug 30, 2020
Where are the New Nigeria Bar Association member, hope they'll protest this one too. If we don't give up sectarian politics in pursuit of National Unity, we may never experience any meaningful progress as a nation.
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Roozzaay(m): 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Evercurious:

Aftrall is he not accommodating Boko haram ,fulani herdsmen mityetti allah and all known ,unknown and yet to be identified terrorist in the country? Did he outlaw fulani herdsmen?

Pls say something else
I haven't heard of BH activities in Kaduna in recent time, maybe you should tell me one, Violent Fulani Herdsmen are scattered everywhere in the country, the Southern Kaduna conflict just like Plateau case is tribal conflict that has been there before El Rufai, Bandits are all over the North central and some states in the Northwest. What you people don't know and doesn't care to know so far as someone you hate is involved is that Shi'ites are way more violent than the dreadful BH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by MosheDayan: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Olokonlaa:
Not again o lawd

Pls where is bobrisky prick?
please, I beg you, don't post this disgusting picture again.
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by ludd2018: 9:51pm On Aug 30, 2020
Uteghe:
Buhari government is always quick to put down unrest in the north while ipob terrorism festers unabated in the east.

And your people up north have given Nigeria 5 terrorist organisations. Ipob is armless fighting for the freedom of all indigenous populations in Nigeria under the oppression and subjugation by fulanis .

And buhari has killed more ipob members more than he has killed Bokoharam members. Ipob members in prison has outnumber that of Bokoharam members with no option of being repentant ipob accorded VIP treatment.
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by ipobarethieves: 9:57pm On Aug 30, 2020
sad Hell Rufai is a blood sucker.Will the demon be happy if dey do his own father/ mother likely dis? Haba! sad angry! Free the old man sad
Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by AreaFada2: 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Golan007:

What can he do about issues that predate our nascent democracy?
Then he should not be their governor. Surely a good governor should have aimed to do better than the previous. Not just give up because it is an old problem.

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Evercurious(f): 9:58pm On Aug 30, 2020
Roozzaay:

I haven't heard of BH activities in Kaduna in recent time, maybe you should tell me one, Violent Fulani Herdsmen are scattered everywhere in the country, the Southern Kaduna conflict just like Plateau case is tribal conflict that has been there before El Rufai, Bandits are all over the North central and some states in the Northwest. What you people don't know and doesn't care to know so far as someone you hate is involved is that Shi'ites are way more violent than the dreadful BH

Clap.for yourself. Well as I said earlier and you just confirmed it, they should go form their own TERRORIST group deadlierr than Boko haram and let's see how that goes..

Hope.its settled now?

1 Like

Re: Shi'ites And Police Clash In Kaduna. Two Shi’ites Killed, Scores Injured by Golan007: 10:02pm On Aug 30, 2020
AreaFada2:

Then he should not be their governor. Surely a good governor should have aimed to do better than the previous. Not just give up because it is an old problem.

Some of you dont really think deeply.

You think it is every problem that can be solved?

If so why is Israel at war with its neighbours?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Battle Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (video) / Fire Outbreak At National Assembly, Senators Evacuated / Senator Akpabio Meets President Buhari (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.