Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,870 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:13 AM

APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun (28322 Views)

Sorting Of Votes Has Begun (APC Presidential Primary) / VAT: Wike Started A Revolution, Restructuring Has Begun — Adegboruwa / Suddenly The Call For Restructuring Has Died Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by danngnews: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Collinsaik:
its hightime The modes do the needful by baning that very toxic individual behind the moniker '' who is always violating the rules of this forum for cheap attention. its becoming too much for him

They will not ban the HYPOCRITE , rather they will ban anyone that pays him back in his own coin.

In this forum that guys refers to those that have views other than his as children of perdition , children of hate and miserable lives , infact in his signature he refers to them as swine, yet he is never banned, too much one sided mods here.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by WhizdomXX(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

Oga, u haven't answered my questions:

Can u pls suggest how u want everyone to work together? Y do u say Nigerians shouldn't castigate d govt even if they are wrong? What do u suggest should be done in such an instance? How does castigating d govt prevent it from doing its job? What in your opinion will "bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for?" What are d better ways u are referring?
Of course I answered it, seems you didn't read the line about galvanising support to bring in better people to lead us. This and many more but I won't waste my time listing knowing you are educated like me and most Nigerians on this forum. We know the solutions to these issues but are too sick to come together and enact them. Instead we prefer wailing, crying and cursing each other or the old men. What have the insults achieved? Simply nothing.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by orisa37: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
apc-to-nigerians-calm-down-restructuring-has-begun.

Ensure it's full APREC--AUTONOMOUS POLICE RESOURCES ELECTIONS CONTROL TO OUR 36 CONSTITUTIONAL STATES.

LET EACH CONSTITUTIONAL STATE ESTABLISH SSPC, STATE SERVICES POLICY COUNCIL MADE UP OF

3 TRADITIONAL RULERS FROM EACH LOCAL GOVERNMENT AREA OF THE STATE AND

2 SANs TO ACT AS SECRETARIES ONLY FOR THE SSPC AND

THE SSPC TO BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE STATE'S

SPC STATE POLICE COMMISSION

SRC. STATE RESOURCES COMMISSION AND

SEC. STATE ELECTIONS COMMISSION.

THE F.G SHOULD BE LIMITED TO MILITARY, FOREIGN AFFAIRS AND TREATIES.

DO NOT SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU BH-BOKOHARAM IS MAFH-MIYETTI ALLAH FULANI HERDSMEN. MAFH IS OBAMA'S BLUE PRINT FOR BUHARI AND IS EVIL.

FULANI HERDSMEN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN.

cc: Osinbajo, JONATHAN, OBASANJO FALAE, AFENIFERE OHANEZE OPC IPOB ORTOM FEMI FALANA, FFK AKINTOYE AYOBANJO, BODEGEORGE SECONDUS ETCETERA ETCETERA.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
May God Almighty scatter the corrupt cabals in Nigeria politics
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by lexy2014: 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Of course I answered it, seems you didn't read the line about galvanising support to bring in better people to lead us. This and many more but I won't waste my time listing knowing you are educated like me and most Nigerians on this forum. We know the solutions to these issues but are too sick to come together and enact them. Instead we prefer wailing, crying and cursing each other or the old men. What have the insults achieved? Simply nothing.

U didn't answer anything. U only repeated urself in different words.

1. Can u pls suggest how u want everyone to work together?
2. Y do u say Nigerians shouldn't castigate d govt even if they are wrong?
3. What do u suggest should be done in such an instance?
4. How does castigating d govt prevent it from doing its job?
5. What in your opinion will "bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for?"
6. What are d better ways u are referring?
7. How do u galvanised people?
8. Who will do d galvanising?
9. Who and who have u galvanised anyone so far?

Obviously u aren't different from d people u are condemning because u haven't preferred one solution. U still condemning, complaining & wailing like those u accuse of d same thing
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by mentored: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Rawhumper(m): 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

Do APC think Nigerians are stupid.

Am glad they even agreed that revolution is needed to remedy Nigeria but to have Buhari lead it, is an OXYMORON.

Yes PDP did not do better and didnt implement the recommendation but APC is the most party in the history of Nigeria.

That is why they use violence in every election, because they know Apc cant win a single seat in a free and fair election.

It is imperative, Nigerians start to know its their future and our childrens we morgage when we help a corrupt party be in power.

I must say, am pleased to see less hatred amongst nairalanders unlike before and also less deaths as a result of armed robbery.

It is our collective voices that will make the difference-i implore you Nigerians on behalf of the weak and poor to please dont be the thug Apc or PDP will use in any election.
Your life is more valuable than that change they pay and remember, these Politicians dont really care about your deaths. Please think twice for the good of all. cry

quote author=Omooba77 post=93406202]

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/apc-to-nigerians-calm-down-restructuring-has-begun/amp/[/quote]

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Rawhumper(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

You women have alot to play, its high time women take up their responsibilities and start educating their children about bad governance.

See it as your duty to teach your children, since naturally women stay closer to the kids than the men. If other women take up this incentive, i believe there will be a drastic change in future.

Presently, we have to enlighten,men and women the need to shun violence and partisanship, it has got us no where.

We should please look deep and see that these politicians have really played us long using us both as tools of violence to carry out their political ambitions as well as exploiting us in every area.

That is why i beg those in Edo, Rivers,etc to say no to violence, whether from APC or from anyother party. Let them sort it out by the ballot.

Enough is enough!!!
Less talk, more actions(These politicians call us fools when they are alone drinking and dining).

quote author=Wiseandtrue post=93407164]
I was about to type "I hope it's not talk as usual" when I came across the comment above

Revealing their intentions, how unserious they are and how unserious they will continue to be!!!

What has changed on the state government not to talk of local government undecided

On local government issue, nothing has changed!!! If anything changed from your side please share!!!

Poverty eradication by paying N30,000 to a selected few then taking it back through multiple taxation from everybody

This government is not ready to serve the poor which seems to be in the majority in Nigeria!!!

Even the 774,000 jobs meant for the poor was shared amongst themselves

So who are they trying to deceive with "calm down" now

Make sure you settle that boy ooooo let it not be like that of the Rex institute!!!
[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by okeyfrank: 5:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Do not wait for the fulani security agencies to defend you when they're obviously complicit in their agenda.

Protect yourselves, your lands and communities in every possible way.

Never allow the fulani terrorists to enter your communities.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by WhizdomXX(m): 5:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

U didn't answer anything. U only repeated urself in different words.

1. Can u pls suggest how u want everyone to work together?
2. Y do u say Nigerians shouldn't castigate d govt even if they are wrong?
3. What do u suggest should be done in such an instance?
4. How does castigating d govt prevent it from doing its job?
5. What in your opinion will "bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for?"
6. What are d better ways u are referring?
7. How do u galvanised people?
8. Who will do d galvanising?
9. Who and who have u galvanised anyone so far?

Obviously u aren't different from d people u are condemning because u haven't preferred one solution. U still condemning, complaining & wailing like those u accuse of d same thing
Normally I won't waste my time as you've already concluded that I am not different from those I'm condemning, indirectly calling me a hypocrite. But in the vision for a better Nigeria I'll answer all your questions, hoping you would be equally wise to reply in a sane manner.
1.) A major factor of Nigerians not working together is due to tribe and religion. These has always been there but minimal pre-1967 and at its peak since 2014. If in the workplace we work together irrespective of the above, why can't we do so outside or on the social media( some actually do this for jokes, or to cause unnecessary incitement/spite) India too is a case study Nigerians can learn from. (All extremists and fanatics should be condemned and punished though. Especially those that kill others or take their ancestral lands by religion)
2.) I never said such, you wrongly rephrased what I said. I meant is not all about typing and insulting the government. Decisive action should be taken. Insults don't affect them.
3.) These is answered above.
4.) It has no effect on them whatsoever, unless it's generated from someone they feel "important".
5.) Educating ourselves on the right way forward, having the character you seek of a good leader being exhibited by yourself, discouraging ethnic slurs, Constructive criticism of Government and making sure those who fail to toe the right way are booted out at the polling booth by gathering people with like minds in your communities, raising awareness on voting for the best candidate and not PDP or APC. These and very more. We all know them, that's what education is for, why then do many behave like dullards on this forum?
6.) Answered in 5 above.
7.) Answered in 5 above.
8.) You and I of course who believe that things are wrong and they can get better with the right people in charge.
9.) Many in my estate, workplace, on social media e.t.c. You can also take ur time to join this group on telegram if you want Our Future Is Now.
Hope it wasn't too long of an epistle.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by WhizdomXX(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

You women have alot to play, its high time women take up their responsibilities and start educating their children about bad governance.

See it as your duty to teach your children, since naturally women stay closer to the kids than the men. If other women take up this incentive, i believe there will be a drastic change in future.

Presently, we have to enlighten,men and women the need to shun violence and partisanship, it has got us no where.

We should please look deep and see that these politicians have really played us long using us both as tools of violence to carry out their political ambitions as well as exploiting us in every area.

That is why i beg those in Edo, Rivers,etc to say no to violence, whether from APC or from anyother party. Let them sort it out by the ballot.

Enough is enough!!!
Less talk, more actions(These politicians call us fools when they are alone drinking and dining).

quote author=Wiseandtrue post=93407164]
I was about to type "I hope it's not talk as usual" when I came across the comment above

Revealing their intentions, how unserious they are and how unserious they will continue to be!!!

What has changed on the state government not to talk of local government undecided

On local government issue, nothing has changed!!! If anything changed from your side please share!!!

Poverty eradication by paying N30,000 to a selected few then taking it back through multiple taxation from everybody

This government is not ready to serve the poor which seems to be in the majority in Nigeria!!!

Even the 774,000 jobs meant for the poor was shared amongst themselves

So who are they trying to deceive with "calm down" now

Make sure you settle that boy ooooo let it not be like that of the Rex institute!!!
Nice one Rawhumper. How wish we have more people like you here and in Nigeria. Imagine the crowd of youths that gather every 4 years to hear their manifesto and sing their praises for #500 naira notes. Look at Edo rallies today despite the fact that these guys have failed the people, the youth still pack to their rallies without wearing masks despite the Covid, cramped together just to hear the same bullshit they've heard from the same people from the past years but no result done by them in the time they were in similar positions. Ironically after collecting #500 handouts they cry of bad governance.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by AreaFada2: 6:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Cocolatti:
Replace "new" with "North" or "Northern". Currently they've started with Northern Nigeria Bar Association.
God bless you. I write in another thread that New actually means Northern. grin cheesy
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by lexy2014: 7:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
WhizdomXX:

Normally I won't waste my time as you've already concluded that I am not different from those I'm condemning, indirectly calling me a hypocrite. But in the vision for a better Nigeria I'll answer all your questions, hoping you would be equally wise to reply in a sane manner.
1.) A major factor of Nigerians not working together is due to tribe and religion. These has always been there but minimal pre-1967 and at its peak since 2014. If in the workplace we work together irrespective of the above, why can't we do so outside or on the social media( some actually do this for jokes, or to cause unnecessary incitement/spite) India too is a case study Nigerians can learn from. (All extremists and fanatics should be condemned and punished though. Especially those that kill others or take their ancestral lands by religion)
2.) I never said such, you wrongly rephrased what I said. I meant is not all about typing and insulting the government. Decisive action should be taken. Insults don't affect them.
3.) These is answered above.
4.) It has no effect on them whatsoever, unless it's generated from someone they feel "important".
5.) Educating ourselves on the right way forward, having the character you seek of a good leader being exhibited by yourself, discouraging ethnic slurs, Constructive criticism of Government and making sure those who fail to toe the right way are booted out at the polling booth by gathering people with like minds in your communities, raising awareness on voting for the best candidate and not PDP or APC. These and very more. We all know them, that's what education is for, why then do many behave like dullards on this forum?
6.) Answered in 5 above.
7.) Answered in 5 above.
8.) You and I of course who believe that things are wrong and they can get better with the right people in charge.
9.) Many in my estate, workplace, on social media e.t.c. You can also take ur time to join this group on telegram if you want Our Future Is Now.
Hope it wasn't too long of an epistle.

In number 1, I asked for a suggestion for working together as Nigerians. I don't see any suggestion that tells HOW Nigerians should work together. Your reference to India is WHAT is done or should be done to extremists. Not d same as HOW Nigerians should work together.

2. U never said what? Aren't these ur exact words?:

"Castigating the government even if they're wrong all the time will not bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for".

What are u denying that u didn't say?

3. D number 3 I asked was a follow-up to number 2. But u denied saying number 2. What then did u answer above if u said u never said such?

4. I didn't ask u what effect castigating govt has on it. I asked how does castigating govt prevent it or those in govt from doing their jobs.

5. What do u mean by constructive criticism? If u say "castigation" has no effect on govt or those in govt, will constructive criticism have any effect?

It's one thing to no that d people need education. It's another to no what to educate them about. That's y I said u are condemning their "wailing and condemnation" of govt, but u haven't shown a different path.

How do many on this platform behave like dullards? And what happened in 2014?
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Rawhumper(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
[

Thank you bro i appreciate.

Yes i believe dry bones can rise again in Nigeria.

It is our duty, to start talking to our friends, when our friends be it our age mates or errand boys, when they in turn talk to their own friends about the dangers of been tools in the hands of these Politicians then a chain will be formed.

Nairaland is the first platform, and many are reading this but its not enough, if we dont implement what we have read. We may end up ranting like cornered mouse.

I can see the positive effects of my words and those who have been crying out especially in NL-there have been drastic change in ranting and bickering. I have noticed it, and its a very good thing and that is the hope i have found knowing we can change the mindsets of Nigerians for a better Nigeria.

Am willing to die for the good of Nigeria, if my death will really bring the needed change for this country, truly i will lay it. Afterall, we will all die someday.

It is time bro, lets unite and start talking to the boys picking dirts, the thugs those vulnerable to the manipulations of these Politicians.

Once again, thank you bro for your understanding. smiley

quote author=WhizdomXX post=93431413]
Nice one Rawhumper. How wish we have more people like you here and in Nigeria. Imagine the crowd of youths that gather every 4 years to hear their manifesto and sing their praises for #500 naira notes. Look at Edo rallies today despite the fact that these guys have failed the people, the youth still pack to their rallies without wearing masks despite the Covid, cramped together just to hear the same bullshit they've heard from the same people from the past years but no result done by them in the time they were in similar positions. Ironically after collecting #500 handouts they cry of bad governance.[/quote]
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Dharmiejoe(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Apc with word games. All these semantics don't fool me. When the major proponents of restructuring is put in place like allocation among federating units, form of government, independent candidacy, fiscal federalism, power-sharing and rotation, resource control, state constitution. Then I can take ur restructuring agenda seriously.All this achievement is best known as social intervetion programs. So far this govt has restructured nothing.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
anonimi:

Can you read what you just wrote whether it aligns with your moniker?
No nah,I think the wisdom is in XX not excess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by anonimi: 11:30pm On Aug 31, 2020
Baawahala:
No nah,I think the wisdom is in XX not excess.

I did not see that, boss.
Your eyes sharp mehn and better wisdom join am. cheesy
Thanks

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by WhizdomXX(m): 11:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
lexy2014:

In number 1, I asked for a suggestion for working together as Nigerians. I don't see any suggestion that tells HOW Nigerians should work together. Your reference to India is WHAT is done or should be done to extremists. Not d same as HOW Nigerians should work together.

2. U never said what? Aren't these ur exact words?:

"Castigating the government even if they're wrong all the time will not bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for".

What are u denying that u didn't say?

3. D number 3 I asked was a follow-up to number 2. But u denied saying number 2. What then did u answer above if u said u never said such?

4. I didn't ask u what effect castigating govt has on it. I asked how does castigating govt prevent it or those in govt from doing their jobs.

5. What do u mean by constructive criticism? If u say "castigation" has no effect on govt or those in govt, will constructive criticism have any effect?

It's one thing to no that d people need education. It's another to no what to educate them about. That's y I said u are condemning their "wailing and condemnation" of govt, but u haven't shown a different path.

How do many on this platform behave like dullards? And what happened in 2014?

Peace be unto you.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by WhizdomXX(m): 11:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Rawhumper:
[

Thank you bro i appreciate.

Yes i believe dry bones can rise again in Nigeria.

It is our duty, to start talking to our friends, when our friends be it our age mates or errand boys, when they in turn talk to their own friends about the dangers of been tools in the hands of these Politicians then a chain will be formed.

Nairaland is the first platform, and many are reading this but its not enough, if we dont implement what we have read. We may end up ranting like cornered mouse.

I can see the positive effects of my words and those who have been crying out especially in NL-there have been drastic change in ranting and bickering. I have noticed it, and its a very good thing and that is the hope i have found knowing we can change the mindsets of Nigerians for a better Nigeria.

Am willing to die for the good of Nigeria, if my death will really bring the needed change for this country, truly i will lay it. Afterall, we will all die someday.

It is time bro, lets unite and start talking to the boys picking dirts, the thugs those vulnerable to the manipulations of these Politicians.

Once again, thank you bro for your understanding. smiley

quote author=WhizdomXX post=93431413]
Nice one Rawhumper. How wish we have more people like you here and in Nigeria. Imagine the crowd of youths that gather every 4 years to hear their manifesto and sing their praises for #500 naira notes. Look at Edo rallies today despite the fact that these guys have failed the people, the youth still pack to their rallies without wearing masks despite the Covid, cramped together just to hear the same bullshit they've heard from the same people from the past years but no result done by them in the time they were in similar positions. Ironically after collecting #500 handouts they cry of bad governance.
Of course, the change is happening poco a poco. Thank you too for your efforts. We will not fail this time.
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by stormborn28(m): 6:34am On Sep 01, 2020
WhizdomXX:
Nigeria can be great again let's all work together in playing our role in it. Castigating the government even if they're wrong all the time will not bring about the better Nigeria we all hope for. There are better ways...
castigating the government brings about their evil intentions to the open... It helps the society... Nonsense everywhere
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by stormborn28(m): 6:43am On Sep 01, 2020
anonimi:

Can you read what you just wrote whether it aligns with your moniker?
dont mind that guy... Some people use words they don't even understand the deep meaning

1 Like

Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Chibuiken: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2020
How much is a bag of rice?
How much is transfer fare from north to southern part of the country?
How much is a dollar to naria?
Then I ask, is this the restructuring?
Re: APC To Nigerians: Calm Down! Restructuring Has Begun by Rawhumper(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2020
Sure bro, the sleeping giants in us have been awaken.

But we must know and have this at the back of our minds, these politicians are very stubborn, they can do anything to cling to power. Thats why every youth needs more than determination and whitewash speeches to dislodge these greedy old shrunken scumbags.

Good morning.

G

WhizdomXX:

Of course, the change is happening poco a poco. Thank you too for your efforts. We will not fail this time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / What Did Igbos Do To Buhari? - Reno Omokri Asks / Nigeria: 2nd Most Corrupt Country In West Africa Under Buhari - Transparency Int

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.