Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,129 members, 7,890,794 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:38 PM

How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. (264 Views)

Man Shares WAEC Result Of Orphan Whose University Education He Would Be Funding / How Is Resumption Going So Far In Your University? / What Do You Regret Not Doing In Your University/School Days? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by Nightcrawler23: 12:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Hello ladies and gentlemen how is your night going?,these post doesn't require much talk from my side,for those that have been through the university, how where you able to fund your University education fully or partially, your experience with be a massive source of help to future undergraduate,as finance is a major reason why majority of undergraduate are unable to complete their study's
Abeg let keep these post lively, and let it serve as a reference guide in which others can implement in their life.

1 Like

Re: How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by adelnehis(m): 8:38am On Aug 31, 2020
Schooling is very cheap in Nigeria so funding isn't even an issue
There are plenty of student loan programs that allow you to pay back a few years after you're done with uni

If you don't want that then you can save up for a few years.
In the US most students go to uni with student loans and they're still living good lives
So consider it
Re: How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:21am On Aug 31, 2020
adelnehis:
There are plenty of student loan programs that allow you to pay back a few years after you're done with uni

In the US most students go to uni with student loans and they're still living good lives
So consider it
I love this. Please can you recommend any student loan program?
Re: How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by Nightcrawler23: 10:53am On Aug 31, 2020
adelnehis:

So consider it
like the other guys said, please take your time to englighting us on how to go about obtaining a student loan, like what are the due procedure one need to take, I did little reasearch about it but, they are not enough, pls I will be glad if you could take your time to give an elaborate explanation about the enter process of obtaining a loan.
Re: How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by paulolee(m): 11:37am On Aug 31, 2020
as for me....na my village people de contribute money monthly jus to fund mine for me..
Re: How Where You Able To Fund Your University Education Partially Or Fully. by Nightcrawler23: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
paulolee:
as for me....na my village people de contribute money monthly jus to fund mine for me..
your village people dey try for you ooh, nice no disappoint, these thread just dry, everyone I know say Na romance section dey dey go undecided

(1) (Reply)

Opinion Do You Still Believe Education Works In Nigeria / Mapoly Start Exam Oct 5th, Check Out Their Calender. / Enugu Govt Reopens All Primary And Secondary Schools On September 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.