Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,939 members, 7,942,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 08:53 AM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1070431 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Real14all: 1:36pm On Mar 09, 2012
busaririlwan@yahoo.com
Re: Usa Visit Visa by RICHIEBOI1(m): 12:41am On Mar 10, 2012
I have sent you a mail sir. cheers richie wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ojdollars(m): 5:48pm On Mar 10, 2012
Real14all:

busaririlwan@yahoo.com

@Real14all. I sent you an email to your address as stated above.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 7:19pm On Mar 10, 2012
Ask your questions here

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kam27(m): 6:00pm On Mar 11, 2012
@ Real14all's, ur email addy pls.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by wealthpos(f): 4:33pm On Mar 12, 2012
Please i need your advice about this visiting or conference purpose visa.....I,ve been denied twice on a study visa at the us embassy.....Will it pay me,if i now apply for a visiting visa?...your candid advice will be appreciated.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by sensisosu: 6:04am On Mar 13, 2012
hello guys...

does anyone knows how long it takes for the usa embassy to process your visa for collection after an interview?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by hope4me2012: 6:18am On Mar 14, 2012
For academic conferences, if u want to present a research paper at the conference, u'll need to show a letter that ur paper has been accepted.
When i mentioned it as part of events there, the VO thought i want to present a paper and insisted on acceptance letter.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by aboyio: 7:59am On Mar 14, 2012
Hello peeps.. I am planning on visiting the states. I am a seminarian in Nigeria, but our congregation here is having a serious problem which could lead to its closure. Now, i have found another congregation in the states and they are responding positively, even they asked me to arrange a visit to their community in the US. I will be d one to sponsor myself. Please i will like to know what i suggest them on writing in the IV letter they will send to me as they will not sponsor my travel expenses, but my accomodation expenses. Thanks..
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2012
Hello house,
I have been trying to book an interview appointment for someone but the website keeps giving me an error message after filling the details of the applicant. it wouldnt go to the next step of scheduling a date.
Pls, what should I do?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 8:20pm On Mar 15, 2012
@Ben Ben
What was the error message, can we see a snap shot of it? Most times, error occurs when you try to create an account for someone that already has an account with the site.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:49pm On Mar 15, 2012
Error: Error occurred while loading a Visualforce page.

Please email us if you need to get in touch.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2012
Is it possible to book an appointment by calling this number I saw on their website (234)-9-460-174 ?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 9:56pm On Mar 16, 2012
@Bem bem, you can.
At what stage do you encounter that error, while trying to login or entering your passport bio data stage?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ludab: 6:19pm On Mar 19, 2012
@all, I have been denied US visiting visa twice and i really want to apply again but i'm afraid. I'm single and unemployed, don't know how to convince the consulate in this issue of are you married? what are doing?. Let's compare your views and other things that are necessary
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2006(m): 1:45am On Mar 21, 2012
ludab, you are in the best position to convince the consular on that.

@kaffy4tope, simply go with invitation letter.

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2012
ludab: @all, I have been denied US visiting visa twice and i really want to apply again but i'm afraid. I'm single and unemployed, don't know how to convince the consulate in this issue of are you married? what are doing?. Let's compare your views and other things that are necessary

And may we know what you are going to US for? I supposed is to look for a job, and if I'm correct then you don't stand any chance atall, unless you are able to secure one from Nigeria here.

Bem_bem: Is it possible to book an appointment by calling this number I saw on their website (234)-9-460-174 ?
Yes but only when you have had your profile created online but unable to log in to schedule one and note that they can only book for you what is available online.

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:33am On Mar 28, 2012
kaffy4tope: Hello aose, must one have a hotel confirmation payment receipt with him before going for the interview? or simply go with invitation letter?
No, it is not a must but an added advantage
Re: Usa Visit Visa by ludab: 12:46pm On Mar 28, 2012
FAST-LINK, I am going to look for job though i am going for a program. My problem is how can i make the consulate believe me with my current status of not married and unemployed?

suxes2006, Yes i am though i need to learn from past interviews. Anyone... Others share your experiences of past interviews
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 10:20am On Mar 29, 2012
ludab: FAST-LINK, I am going to look for job though i am going for a program. My problem is how can i make the consulate believe me with my current status of not married and unemployed?

suxes2006, Yes i am though i need to learn from past interviews. Anyone... Others share your experiences of past interviews
Hello, truth is bitter but we can't help it but tell it "as it is", you have been denied in the past, therefore such detail is still in the database.

If you've got enough money that can pay for the program/conference and also last you for the duration,Good, you can reapply or get someone to sponsor your trip.
FYI, neither of the options above is guaranteed. If a married unemployed can be denied, how much more an unmarried.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2012
hi guys,
i want to attend a conference in US, i just contacted the conference organizers but the said the dont issue invitation letter but receipt of paymment.
pls i like to knw if the invitation letter is very very important
or can i use the receipt as evidence of invitation
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2012
batuta: hi guys,
i want to attend a conference in US, i just contacted the conference organizers but the said the dont issue invitation letter but receipt of paymment.
pls i like to knw if the invitation letter is very very important
or can i use the receipt as evidence of invitation
Yes you can.
logically, you are the one that indicated an interest by registering, though the receipt of payment should cover what the payment is for, including the duration of the conference.
Thank you
Re: Usa Visit Visa by batuta: 12:11pm On Mar 30, 2012
thanks fast-link,
it is a one day conference,
can i fill 6days as my intended period to stay in US?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by FASTLINK1: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2012
batuta: thanks fast-link,
it is a one day conference,
can i fill 6days as my intended period to stay in US?
Yeah, i.e B1/B2
Re: Usa Visit Visa by dustydee: 10:55pm On Apr 01, 2012
I am a student in the UK and will like to visit the US in june after my exams, How much do i need to have in my account ?
someone told me t try Ireland and not London, should I? What documents do I need to apply? Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by suxes2005(m): 3:12pm On Apr 03, 2012
^^^^^^^

You have to check with the usa embassy online
to know the list of documents needed or this thread

SHALOM
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udennaa: 2:58am On Apr 09, 2012
@suxes2006 n fastlink,thanks for ur advice when i sought it.iv gone for my interview n it was successful.i thank God because if not for Him....o boy see as i dey answer both d questions wey d guy ask me n d ones wey im no ask just to impress(lol).i expecting the usual question,'single or married',but he asked 'any child yet'.guy no be small tin o....thank God

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by Cruisez: 1:55pm On Apr 10, 2012
My mum will attend visa interview on a friday and return to her base on sunday. I want to find out if a third party can pick up her passport and visa in the event that she is issued one? She selected Oregun as her preferred location for visa collection.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by udennaa: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2012
Cruise-z:
My mum will attend visa interview on a friday and return to her base on sunday. I want to find out if a third party can pick up her passport and visa in the event that she is issued one? She selected Oregun as her preferred location for visa collection.
yes,there is collection by proxy.if her interview is successful,she'll be given collection slip n a collection by proxy form there at d embassy by d interviewer.let her fill d form giving d details of d person that will collect it oh her behalf n then sign.with that n id,d person can pick up her passport
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Cruisez: 4:00pm On Apr 10, 2012
udennaa:
yes,there is collection by proxy.if her interview is successful,she'll be given d collection slip n a collection by proxy form there at d embassy by d interviewer.let her fill d form giving d details of d person that will collect it oh her behalf n then sign.with that n id,d person can pick up her passport

Thank you so much Udenna.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (323)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.