Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,309 members, 7,887,906 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

Usa Visit Visa - Travel (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Usa Visit Visa (1066241 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 2 / Usa Visit Visa Enquiry / Let's Talk Usa Visit Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (323) (Go Down)

Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 10:24am On Apr 03, 2015
kcheerful:
This atlanta poe na die. Pls as much as lie with ur strength try avoiding the place except it's ur only option.
The kind of questions dy ask pass embassy own and na dem dey do dapada to Naija pass for US poe.
Odikwa serious.

Wow wow wow!!! Atlanta again? I thought they said Houston, Philly and Detroit were the no-go POEs while Atlanta, New York JFK, Dallas DFW and others are walk-through shocked Nna na wa o!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 10:25am On Apr 03, 2015
[quote author=kcheerful post=32300298][/quote]

There was a number attached to my logged in name when I signed up. 8 figures without the letter 'AA'.
So I thought it was automatically the confirmation number
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 10:33am On Apr 03, 2015
harleybee:

Thank you kcheerful.
I tried cancelling the appointment, but it was stated that if I cancel the appointment then I have exceeded the limit and will have to pay a new fee for a new appointment. This is my first cancellation.
As it is now, its just the DS 160 confirmation number i need to change on the appointment booking page as every other information is in line with the application form. Do you think calling the CC line will help if i explain to them?
Confused much sad

I had a similar issue while i was in the process of getting my visa. Yes u can call the CC line to sort it out but like @Kcheerful asked, how did you get the ID you used to submit the appointment?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 10:36am On Apr 03, 2015
harleybee:

There was a number attached to my logged in name when I signed up. 8 figures without the letter 'AA'.
So I thought it was automatically the confirmation number

Oh ok. Pls call the CC line...........Kindly give us feed back.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 10:39am On Apr 03, 2015
100dollarbills:

Oh ok. Pls call the CC line...........Kindly give us feed back.

Thank you very much.will call on Tuesday as today and Monday is public holiday so I doubt they will be working.
Will definitely give a feed back.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 10:52am On Apr 03, 2015
100dollarbills:

Wow wow wow!!! Atlanta again? I thought they said Houston, Philly and Detroit were the no-go POEs while Atlanta, New York JFK, Dallas DFW and others are walk-through shocked Nna na wa o!

Houston ke! Houston na the real walk through O! No hassles. Houston and new york are the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by kcheerful(f): 10:59am On Apr 03, 2015
harleybee:

Thank you very much.will call on Tuesday as today and Monday is public holiday so I doubt they will be working.
Will definitely give a feed back.

Hmmm I just wish you the best. Cos when I had a similar experience I called customer and sent an email.
Don't let me be pessimistic.
You can also send a mail to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com.
You don't need to wait till Monday to do that.
I sincerely wish u all the best.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by harleybee(f): 11:08am On Apr 03, 2015
kcheerful:

Hmmm I just wish you the best. Cos when I had a similar experience I called customer and sent an email.
Don't let me be pessimistic.
You can also send a mail to support-nigeria@ustraveldocs.com.
You don't need to wait till Monday to do that.
I sincerely wish u all the best.

Please what was your experience? Will send a mail now.
I'm actually helping my uncle. Will love to know what their response was.
P.S: I agree with your opinion on the POE. No hassles or whatsoever.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 12:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
100dollarbills:

Yes u can. It doesnt affect ur chance in anyway and if asked, u can always explain urself

Thanks
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 12:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
Okay US visit team,

My wife and I will be having our interview coming week. We intend going to Las vegas for 2weeks. I intend spending 1.2m for both tickets and hotel bills. And that is what I intend telling the VO in case i am asked. is that amount good enough? Cos i dont want to be denied my visa on the basis of inadequate spend money.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 12:56pm On Apr 03, 2015
bugativeron:
Okay US visit team,

My wife and I will be having our interview coming week. We intend going to Las vegas for 2weeks. I intend spending 1.2m for both tickets and hotel bills. And that is what I intend telling the VO in case i am asked. is that amount good enough? Cos i dont want to be denied my visa on the basis of inadequate spend money.
My point of view would depend on the depth of your pocket. 1.2m no be beans . For Just 2 weeks? How much do you earn and how much do you have saved up. If pepper rest well for your side, then its ok cos vegas is expensive! But a good tourist place. Also, have the new hotel reservation and explain you changed plans after submission. Shinena!

100 Nwanne! #inibovoice how market na?!
Mr shine!
Fredricko is in holy week mode-quiet
Chloe u never plan awa wedding finish? I never see my card o!
Hope say una all de pray for my own CA interview?!
Re: Usa Visit Visa by 100dollarbills(m): 1:51pm On Apr 03, 2015
bugativeron:
Okay US visit team,

My madam @ d top, LadyG has said it ali, take some ''jega'' pills (be calm), maintain good body language, speak with confidence and maintain eye-contact with the VO while answering questions thrown @ u.Shikena the visa is urs grin Same goes for madam. Then expect questions like ''have u travelled out as a couple before''.IMO u v a good reason (10th wedding anniversary) to visit the US-pls be quick to say it out loud when asked why u r going to Las Vegas. Where is ur interview? Lagos or Abuja
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 03, 2015
@$100dollarbills and ladyG, una well done for keeping the thread lively.... wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2015
shinejackie:
@$100dollarbills and ladyG, una well done for keeping the thread lively.... wink

Thank you the Lady G, Justwise and Shine, I have submitted my application and please "agents" keep off my email and inbox, I am not ready to give a dime but will give to the house as I promise earlier if everything turns to my side, I pray God will see me through. Lady G & Shine help me more if you can and I will appreciate. I am about to pay for the visa fee and book my interview since I am not around nija, can I ask someone to pay for my visa fee or should i do it myself.......
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2015
allen0000:

Thank you the Lady G, Justwise and Shine, I have submitted my application and please "agents" keep off my email and inbox, I am not ready to give a dime but will give to the house as I promise earlier if everything turns to my side, I pray God will see me through. Lady G & Shine help me more if you can and I will appreciate. I am about to pay for the visa fee and book my interview since I am not around nija, can I ask someone to pay for my visa fee or should i do it myself.......

Do it yourself, that shouldn't be a big issue wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 3:45pm On Apr 03, 2015
Hello everyone,

Top of the day to you all!

A quick question. Please do I fill the form online first before payment or I have to pay at GTB before filling online?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 4:29pm On Apr 03, 2015
allen0000:

Go with a copy of ur international passport/send someone with it to GT bank. Dazzal! You fit send me o! Boy boy no hard for me to do at this economic down time o! grin

Spykid any which way works. Before/after filling.
Thank you Mr Shine! It always is a pleasure when one's efforts are appreciated and validated. Grammer! Lol if only basketmouth can employ me.... cheesy
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

This is the last I'll advice /comment on this your agent and em kurukere advice.
I'm a lawyer FYI. Additional Director from CAC, the document shows it as such. So u will now carry the old incoporation papers plus the new director added in april to support a business u have been running from nineteen kpirigidim. I won't tell you what I think. Think it yasef and weigh if it is pure.
For the very last time . LEAVE THE AGENT
my learned colleague abi na my senior at the bar grin grin grin make una no vex say I no dey, I go Belgrade and I had difficulties adapting to everything there, I just dey enter London a few hours ago
Re: Usa Visit Visa by spykid014(f): 8:28pm On Apr 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Go with a copy of ur international passport/send someone with it to GT bank. Dazzal! You fit send me o! Boy boy no hard for me to do at this economic down time o! grin

Thank you Mr Shine! It always is a pleasure when one's efforts are appreciated and validated. Grammer! Lol if only basketmouth can employ me.... cheesy

Thank you.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by bugativeron: 10:02pm On Apr 03, 2015
100dollarbills:

My madam @ d top, LadyG has said it ali, take some ''jega'' pills (be calm), maintain good body language, speak with confidence and maintain eye-contact with the VO while answering questions thrown @ u.Shikena the visa is urs grin Same goes for madam. Then expect questions like ''have u travelled out as a couple before''.IMO u v a good reason (10th wedding anniversary) to visit the US-pls be quick to say it out loud when asked why u r going to Las Vegas. Where is ur interview? Lagos or Abuja
thanks my interview is in lagos. We have travelled as a family before to nairobnairobi. Me wify and children
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 03, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

U are welcome wink
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 4:25am On Apr 04, 2015
chloe7:
my learned colleague abi na my senior at the bar grin grin grin make una no vex say I no dey, I go Belgrade and I had difficulties adapting to everything there, I just dey enter London a few hours ago

mama londoner hw u dey now..?longest time ooooo
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 04, 2015
Teeboy22:

mama londoner hw u dey now..?longest time ooooo
i'm very fine and gentle, thanks for checking, how you too dey.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 8:06am On Apr 04, 2015
Hello my people!
I am a Masters Degree student of university of Ibadan where I'm studying animal science,
I'm a member of Education Concern For Hunger Organization,
ECHO gave me scholarship to attend their conference on sustainable agriculture in East Africa, Tanzania, where i also gave a presentation, and also that of West Africa in Ghana - Feb & March respectively. The scholarship covers only my reg fee, I took care of my flights and accommodation.

Now they are also giving me a scholarship to attend their conference in Florida by November, which covers my reg fee and I have to take care of my flight and accommodation.

I have an uncle that want to sponsor me, can I use his statement of account?
Or should I write to the school through my department for travel assistance?
Which do you think would work out well?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 10:57am On Apr 04, 2015
extrovert6:
Hello my people!
I am a Masters Degree student of university of Ibadan where I'm studying animal science,
I'm a member of Education Concern For Hunger Organization,
ECHO gave me scholarship to attend their conference on sustainable agriculture in East Africa, Tanzania, where i also gave a presentation, and ...?

Travel assistance kwa? Mba. No
You can use your uncle's statement. Why is he sponoring you? He's being the one footing the bills for your education.
Shey you remember you have to carry reference letter from the bank alongside the statement?
For other tips, read the thread for hints on conference in the US.
Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 1:24pm On Apr 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

Travel assistance kwa? Mba. No
You can use your uncle's statement. Why is he sponoring you? He's being the one footing the bills for your education.
Shey you remember you have to carry reference letter from the bank alongside the statement?
For other tips, read the thread for hints on conference in the US.
LadyG: I can have easy access to that , hope that won't limit my chances ?
Where can I get the tips about conferences in the US?
Re: Usa Visit Visa by thegreengooner(m): 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2015
extrovert6:

what more tips do you need? You said you were invited by an organisation.

Their invitation and or website has all the tips you require. grin
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 04, 2015
grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Usa Visit Visa by LadyGuinivere: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2015
extrovert6:

For tips on how to optimize your chances of success , read this thread. Go back and read the advice dispensed to other applicants. Shey u understand now?

1 Like

Re: Usa Visit Visa by extrovert6(m): 2:43pm On Apr 04, 2015
LadyGuinivere:

For tips on how to optimize your chances of success , read this thread. Go back and read the advice dispensed to other applicants. Shey u understand now?

Thanks LadyG
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Teeboy22(m): 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2015
chloe7:
i'm very fine and gentle, thanks for checking, how you too dey.

am fine oo..jzt chilling
Re: Usa Visit Visa by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 04, 2015
I'm going for a conference in the states, which of the embassies would you advice me to file my documents?
Lagos or Abuja though I reside in Lagos !
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (323)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 8 / Travelling To Canada Part 8

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.