Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,398 members, 7,978,265 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 01:11 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Warns Erica On The Risks Of Loving A Guy Like Him (video) - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Warns Erica On The Risks Of Loving A Guy Like Him (video) (187 Views)

Kiddwaya To Erica: It Is Risky To Love A Guy Like Me / BBNaija: Kiddwaya’s Mother Sheds Tears As She Begs Fans To Vote For Him (Video) / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Kiss, Have Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Warns Erica On The Risks Of Loving A Guy Like Him (video) by Revolva(m): 7:12am On Aug 31, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown housemate, Kiddwaya has warned his love interest in the house, Erica, that loving him comes with its own risks. According to Kiddwaya, he is a busy person and after the reality TV show, he might not have time for her. Kiddwaya speaking to Erica early Friday morning, August 28 as they cuddled in bed said “I just think loving a guy like me is a bit so risky.” When Erica asked him to explain, Kiddwaya further added, “I’m all over the place.” Erica then told Kidd that she would be busy too but that her love is based on trust. “I’ll be busy too. I have my own life. You have yours. I can only love you if I trust you,” Erica said. When Kidd asked her if she trusted him, Erica simply said “No.” “Then you don’t love me. I want you to do what you want,” Kidd responded

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNY-Q8WdbvM

(1) (Reply)

Lizzy Naija TV / Can You Always Be There For Him (VIDEO) / Neve Campbell Will Return As Sidney Prescott In Scream 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.