Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,038 members, 7,919,279 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 05:51 AM

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide (1705 Views)

Names Of Girls That Likes Their Womb Shifted / I Just Shifted Her Womb With My Big D!ck / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by Newswire: 9:10am On Aug 31, 2020
Big brother Naija housemate, Kiddwaya was spotted wearing his shorts under the duvet after sleeping on the same bed with Erica last night.

The couple spent the night together as usual, after Sunday's eviction process which saw Tolanibaj, Brighto and Wathoni leave the Big Brother House. This is also coming after Erica and Kiddwaya had a heated argument on "disrespect".

Watch The Video From
SOURCE

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by uchvic(m): 10:15am On Aug 31, 2020
No be new thing na.. Kidd don shift Erica own countless number of times.. One good turn they say deserves another cool

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by Nobody: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
uchvic:
No be new thing na.. Kidd don shift Erica own countless number of times.. One good turn they say deserves another cool
Still DRE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by uchvic(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2020
Ur head de there 100% "STILL" cool

Shanklee:

Still DRE cheesy
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 31, 2020
uchvic:
Ur head de there 100% "STILL" cool

Taking my time to compose the beat grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by uchvic(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
...and I still gat LOVE for d STREET grin

Shanklee:

Taking my time to compose the beat grin
Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
uchvic:
...and I still gat LOVE for d STREET grin

Still the DRE cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Seen Putting Back His Pants After It Was Shifted By Erica(vide by uchvic(m): 11:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
BlessUp correct somebody..ur face show
grin
Shanklee:

Still the DRE cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Need Serious Advise On My Marriage / Nollywood Actress, Breaks The Internet With Beautiful New Pictures / Drama As Unizik Female Student Runs Mad After Being Thrown Out Of A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.