Stats: 3,173,323 members, 7,888,025 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:45 PM

Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election (15764 Views)

Rivers Guber: Supreme Court To Hear Tonye-cole’s Case Against Fubara Today / Tribunal Upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory As Kogi Governor, Dismisses Natasha, SDP / Abubakar Sani Bello Re-Elected Governor Of Niger State (2) (3) (4)

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by stayclearofme: 11:23am On Aug 31, 2020
Ayomerit:

2956766015... ORE AYOBAMI BENJAMIN... FCMB...
GOD BLESS THE GIVER
Una dey drop account number on the internet...what a risk.

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Cocolatti(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Well done Tanko
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by PDPdestroyer(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
Victory for democracy - PDP
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Gideon110(m): 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
3042484762. First Bank E.D Gideon...
Thanks and God bless you Sir
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Olichoke: 11:24am On Aug 31, 2020
We are not surprise. We should have been surprise if it were not so.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by EddyRex: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
Ok in Tax collector PARTY voice DEMOCRACY has been RAPE
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by stayclearofme: 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Meanwhile, I want to bless someone with N1000 today. If you know you have nothing to eat and N1000 can help provide you food today, indicate and drop your account details. I'm doing this not because I have but because I have been in the situation.... stayed many days without food and N1000 could have helped me a lot. Good luck to whoever receives it.
Bros send your e mail address, it is better they sent their account details thru that means. God � bless you.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by hamxee33(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2020
quickberry:

GTB

nice gesture and remain blessed thou I DNT need it
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Peacemaker5129(f): 11:26am On Aug 31, 2020
GamalNasser:
Supreme court upheld that crap of an election?
if ikpeazu (the kerosene distributor) election can be upheld why not GYB?

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Kureh(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2020
Good one
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Giantfarmer(m): 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
seunmsg:
Congratulations to Governor Yahaya Bello and the good people of Kogi State.
we the die for here you the congratulate am ...

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Advocate500: 11:28am On Aug 31, 2020
Any body expecting justice from this administration is a waste of time. Legislature, judiciary that use to experience some level of independence is completely under the control of this broom waving demons.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by stayclearofme: 11:29am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=Wiseandtrue post=93418910]With all the violence that marred that election

Our judiciary system don cast!!!
[/quote
It did not cast in River's elections despite all the violence abi?
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by SaintLucia: 11:35am On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations Yahya Bello the Ebebedike 1 of Igbo nightmare grin
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Juliusmomoh: 11:36am On Aug 31, 2020
seunmsg:
Will u shut up mouth there...

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by humberjade: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2020
Sometimes I just think the Supreme Court upholds these sham elections to forestall a possible bloodshed that might follow its cancellation, and of course, not without big cash exchanging hands.

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by tofman50: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2020
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Meanwhile, I want to bless someone with N1000 today. If you know you have nothing to eat and N1000 can help provide you food today, indicate and drop your account details. I'm doing this not because I have but because I have been in the situation.... stayed many days without food and N1000 could have helped me a lot. Good luck to whoever receives it.

Raji Muhammed O
first bank
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 31, 2020
seunmsg:

I'm really astonished at you.

Irregular election, you are praising.

Okay

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by OBA117(m): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2020
As expected!
This is not a news...
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:42am On Aug 31, 2020
[quote author=stayclearofme post=93419192][/quote]
Do you know that Yahaya Bello goes to other states to cause violence
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by stayclearofme: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Wiseandtrue:

Do you know that Yahaya Bello goes to other states to cause violence
What are you saying? undecided
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Muffy2912: 11:43am On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations to the Amiable Governor Yahya Bello.May Allah see you through successfully.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by rolams(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2020
Na from yansh God go start punish some judges for dis Nigeria.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by semyman: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Aje ku iya
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by olastarnet: 11:53am On Aug 31, 2020
Access bank
Musa w
Thanks and God bless you

NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by emilo2bad: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations to the white lion the nightmare of flat head and wailers
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Ogrinzy8: 11:56am On Aug 31, 2020
0033270495 access bank.
NairalandSon:
Hmmmm. It was expected.

Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by Higradem: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
Court always rule base on evidence by applicants and defendants. So, for someone to win a case in Nigeria, especially election matter, you must equipped yourself with enough evidence. How can a court nullified an election just because a party presented 24 witnesses to testify to what happened on Election Day in 779 polling units?
Irrespective of personal sentiments and several reports by the international and local election observers as well as media reports on the conduct of last year Kogi State governorship poll, Governor Bello won at the court because PDP and SDP didn't have enough evidence to back-up there case.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by aksule(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
Right from the word go, if elections are properly conducted by the umpire saddled with the responsibility and the law enforcement agency following the rules with unbiased mind the judiciary will be faraway from the elections matters. As it is now, elections are not valid until the judiciary pronoucation.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by OJEEMAH(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria where victory is sold to the highest bidder.
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by gilvia: 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
fergie001:

Source
Never expected less, na dem dem
Re: Kogi Guber: Supreme Court Upholds Yahaya Bello's Re-Election by dbestuncle: 12:08pm On Aug 31, 2020
Well that is the way APC led leadership wants to be remembered.
They orchestrated the worst election ever during their change mantra era.
I want to advice the people in Edo to go all out. To see that APC is not allowed to rape them politically as they do everywhere they go.

I wish that Gov. Obaseke can be as hard as Gov. Wike.
Ayomerit:

Our democracy is in grave danger

Nigerian And US Navies Complete Maritime Security Exercise / IPOB To Start Enforcing Ban On Cow Meat, Open Grazing April 27th / Jandor: Sanwo-Olu Grew Lagos Debt From N542b To N797b Without Any Development