Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) (45123 Views)

Governor Ayade's CSO Kneels Down, Begs Youths Not To Burn FGGC, Calabar / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Kneels Down To Beg Benin Council Of Chiefs / I Won’t Resign - Mahmood Yakubu, INEC Chairman Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by luqhas100(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GOD Almighty is the Qualifier of the Unqualified..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..

Today He is the President of the USA.

A Man that Bows before God Can Reach any Height!

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

God Can Lift anybody at anytime and any where!

Goan siddown jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by AbdlRashid(m): 8:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Which of the Nigeria is this pastor talking about?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by kolade560: 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
In as much as it looks like a Fairy tale , I Have Seen an Learnt in life that the Ways of God are not the Ways of Men.

I Have Seen People who had nothing, Sacked and Confused but one Connection from God Catapulted them to Positions and Appointments ..

God Has always used the things that sound and look Foolish to Confront the so Called Wise of the Earth, That No Man will GLORY in Himself..

GEJ was a Simple Lecturer in Uniport before He was brought into Politics during the Military reign of Navy Captain Olubolade as MILAD of Bayelsa state.

GEJ became Governor and President without Him being the Primary person being Elected

President Donald Trump was seen more as a Comedian! All those who felt they know swore that He will never and can never be President..
Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo

Listen! If you wanna See God's Grace on your Life , Make yourself available to God and be Foolish to the World..

.Absolute truth

1 Like

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by OPPPS: 8:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Goke7:
so ffk has presidential ambition, no wonder he went on tour. I see now grin
I am 100% certain. He can't get up to 100 votes.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
sigiyaya:
Bro you are loaded with wisdom but unfortunately you cant pass this wisdom to so many Nigerians, because these people are blind to see and daft to reason.

They have been praying since 1914 yet look at how terrible Nigeria is today. poverty capital of the world with most of the richest religious leaders in the world.

Buhari is a well respected and known religious extremist in the north(Islam) in 2015 he was package with a political pastor from one of the biggest churches in the south(Redeemed Christian Church of God). These religious permutation landed us in this mess, disgrace and embarrassment we have today as a government.

Yet the Nigerian people are yet to understand the level of their f00lisness amidst this poverty ravaging society the have found themselves.

If you try to educate them they will insult, abuse and call you names embarassed embarassed

What more can i say bro cry cry
GOD BLESS U too.
I realised that when I discuss with most of them in Nigeria, they end up defending these pastors and politicians.
That's why I included the PEOPLE as a part of the problem.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Baby, you can be the next president.
I believe in you!! kiss kiss
The guy is gay no need lusting after him.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
yes! in his drug taking dreams. grin
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by OYENIYIJK: 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2020
Righteousness89:

Watch here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G87UXIH8Lzo

May The Oil In Your Cup Of Wisdom Never Run Dries...

We Are Blessed!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
gypsey:
The guy is gay no need lusting after him.
My baby is as straight as a pole
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

My baby is as straight as a pole
keep telling yourself that, cheesy grin a religiously brainwashed cretin who believes having sex is a sin, he cannot be straight.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
gypsey:
keep telling yourself that, cheesy grin a religiously brainwashed cretin who believes having sex is a sin, he cannot be straight.
Stop insulting my sweetheart.
Go away! angry
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Stop insulting my sweetheart.
Go away! angry
Sweet heart? he can lick my bum!! cheesy
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
gypsey:
Sweet heart? he can lick my bum!! cheesy
Jealousyyyyy. Shaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeee!
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
Chii59:

Jealousyyyyy. Shaaaaaaammmmmmmmeeee!
You sound as mentally unstable as him. cheesy
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Okoroawusa: 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2020
Pastors are not different from oloshos. The amount you drop determines the attention you get.

You cannot drop 1k and expect beejay,massage, anal sex and till day break at the same time. So FFK is getting his money worth.

However, on the issue of ruling Nigeria, the God that will answer that kind of prayer has not yet been formed.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by NGpatriot: 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Religion is always the fallback and default when the society clam down on societal nuisance like FFK.

CAN own don pass stupidity and comedy, no principles, no credibility, no relevance, just a bunch of clowns and hustlers using religion to stuff brown envelopes inside their pockets.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by earnit3: 11:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
TALkative
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 8:23am On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:
Fani kayode lead Nigeria grin

But he is still better than MC oluomo the incoming Governor of Lagos state
...No,bro. If you you have forgotten,let me remind you. Tinubu is just grooming MC Oluomo for one of south eastern states for you to experience good governance for once.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by orisa37: 10:32am On Sep 01, 2020
With God all things are possible.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by CodeTemplar: 10:35am On Sep 01, 2020
The day a man like this leads Nigeria as a president, I will officially consider becoming a ganga and cocoa yam farmer / seller.
Too much prophecy is worrying FFK.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by orisa37: 10:36am On Sep 01, 2020
fani-kayode-kneels-prayers-can-chairman-says-will-lead-nigeria.

Why not FFK/ORTOM.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 11:24am On Sep 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
...No,bro. If you you have forgotten,let me remind you. Tinubu is just grooming MC Oluomo for one of south eastern states for you to experience good governance for once.

Brother Ode, not everyone that speak contrarily is from SE.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 4:39pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:

Brother Ode, not everyone that speak contrarily is from SE.
Brother oponu,you might not come from SE but you have their stupidity in your blood. It's in you.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 4:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
Brother oponu,you might not come from SE but you have their stupidity in your blood. It's in you.

Arindin.. They are not the cause if the misfortune in ya family... Omo ale
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:

Arindin.. They are not the cause if the misfortune in ya family... Omo ale
Afofungbemu......Mc Oluomo and Lagos are not the cause of your unfortunate and useless lives of you piglet and your generation.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 4:54pm On Sep 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
Afofungbemu......Mc Oluomo and Lagos are not the cause of your unfortunate and useless lives of you piglet and your generation.

What concern me and Lagos, I am an Ibadan man... Stop claiming Lagos, where are you from.. Oponu when did you travel to your demon infestation village?
Like I said they are not the cause of your misfortune in life. Dopemu
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 4:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:

What concern me and Lagos, I am an Ibadan man... Stop claiming Lagos, where are you from.. Oponu when did you travel to your demon infestation village?
Like I said they are not the cause of your misfortune in life. Dopemu
Onifun rada, you must be an Ibadan bastard because I'm living in Ibadan and no sane Ibadan's could utter what you said about Lagos but a bastard piglet like you. Inu e tibu.
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
Onifun rada, you must be an Ibadan bastard because I'm living in Ibadan and no sane Ibadan's could utter what you said about Lagos but a bastard piglet like you. Inu e tibu.

Politically in the last election ,Ibadan voting pattern was entirely different from all the SW, does that mean they are igbos?
Guy transfer your bigotry and frustration to the cause of your misery... Or better still go orioke to know the remedy for your dilapidated life

So ti jeun loni?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by blakkydikky(m): 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2020
BlackfireX:

Politically in the last election ,Ibadan voting pattern was entirely different from all the SW, does that mean they are igbos?
Guy transfer your bigotry and frustration to the cause of your misery... Or better still go orioke to know the remedy for your dilapidated life

So ti jeun loni?
I know your empty and dull brain brain would not let you know I'm not talking about election or politics here but your mannerless utterances about Lagos which pointed you out as an Ibadan bastard. I would advise you go to Guru to not let your life be more miserable and unfortunate than it's been before. Se o ti losi ori akitan loni lati losa Ile as you normally do for hunger not to kill your generation?
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by BlackfireX: 5:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
blakkydikky:
I know your empty and dull brain brain would not let you know I'm not talking about election or politics here but your mannerless utterances about Lagos which pointed you out as an Ibadan bastard. I would advise you go to Guru to not let your life be more miserable and unfortunate than it's been before. Se o ti losi ori akitan loni lati losa Ile as you normally do for hunger not to kill your generation?

Guy how far, sha no die of frustration... Afise abi epe idile
Re: FFK Kneels Down For Prayers As CAN Chairman Says He'll Lead Nigeria (Video) by Yebosola(m): 5:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
FFK, Lion the husband of Snow White,u are leading already now,inspecting SE and SS governors' work, what do we call that if not presidential job? Nilu afoju, oloju kan ni joba (In a country of the blinds, one eyed man should b their head now) grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Make Our Wet Dreams Come True" Written On Sanwo-Olu's Campaign Car (Photo) / Akpabio: I Was Called Killer Herdsman By Men Of God After I Dumped PDP For APC / Sulaiman Adamu Leaked Audio: Buhari Should Die, COVID-19 Should Have Killed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.