Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,157 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:17 PM

22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos (92958 Views)

Beautiful Lady Weds Her Oyinbo Husband At The Ikoyi Registry Lagos (Pics/Video) / Foreigner Flies To Nigeria To Wed His Lover At Ikoyi Registry (video) / Why I Broke Up With My Oyibo girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2020
Litmus:
Wow, Niaralanders approve of this woman for our Nigerian son but disapprove of the Sudanese woman for Runtown undecided

Sudan is the breeding ground for terrorist and illegal arm dealings. It's not a good place to go especially if u want to have anything to do with America.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Dukeolumidemans(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
SierraT:
If you ask me I think they look good together smiley

She looks amazing especially at that age. I hope it's for real.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by MrHandsome2013: 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
The God wey do am for am go do am for me too, AMEN�

Amen ooo my g.
Please where i fit find this oyibo women?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by fati2001(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

The other way is normal and no one would talk. Na dis one fit get negative comments.

Men are always older in relationships either oyinbo or naija.
you will not understand.

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by bonnyhope: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2020
pek:
How on earth will you call someone who is 22 a boy?

Man cycle starts from 25
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Tremple8v: 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2020
Anything to make it out of this shithole . Big up man. Enjoy your life . Glad you made it out of the cow nation .
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by dex4sure: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
mission accomplished....na to dey receive alerts now

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 31, 2020
The more you guys share stories like this, the more you encourage nigeria guys to be looking up and down the internet for green card victims to marry.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by adedayoa2(f): 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Those women wey dey sell things inside that compound go don abuse am die
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

They done dey change mouth. He is not an opportunistic man, he is a smart man- but women who do same are opportunistic. grin

Extrapolation and discernment haven't been your forte ever. Only a conscientious woman deserves a man's love - my message/philosophy can never change.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by GreaterFuture1(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2020
lifenija:
another yahoo boy
Lol, I'm not a Yahoo boy ols
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by pocohantas(f): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
RightsToReject:

Extrapolation and discernment haven't been your forte ever. Only a conscientious woman deserves a man's love - my message/philosophy can never change.

Blablabla. Pick a stand... grin grin

RightsToReject:

I will send you e-slap. You allowed Palema to use you settle scores. Well, for clarity sake, I've never been behind any of the monikers that ever trolled you.

Don’t send me anything. I allowed no one use me, you told blatant lies and we would continue to drag you with it. You used yourself. grin

RightsToReject:

Come on! If you swear you'll die, and you know it. No be person wey make too much noise like both of you have done wins case. Truth no dey hide.

Quoted all for reference. grin

RightsToReject:

You and I know that I won't do such to you, not ever for a billion dollars. Make I just de pity you. Abi you want make I chase you away from the country?

Let this be here.

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by pek(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2020
bonnyhope:

Man cycle starts from 25
Where did you get that from?
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by akezn: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2020
Adopted son
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by ignoreme: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
fati2001:

if you look, he might be among the I can't wife her if she's 25 above crew.

Don't be jealous.
Caucasian women have more values. Even in their old age.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

I will send you e-slap. You allowed Palema to use you settle scores. Well, for the sake of clarity, I've never been behind any of the monikers that ever trolled you.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by frog12: 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
that is not a CAUCASIAN

ignoreme:

Don't be jealous.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by fati2001(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
bonnyhope:

Man cycle starts from 25
truth, not only man but full matured adult cycle is 25.... upwards so ignore them.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Theoarhics: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2020
Can this same guy marry a Nigerian woman of the same age? And I'm sure the parents and family of the boy gladly approve of it. poverty is a barstard .

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2020
Congratulations man.. get that paper how u know cheesy
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by DexterousOne(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
aywhy93:
For their mind, na true love cheesy Well, True Love always win when oyinbo is involved grin

How many of them can marry 48yrs old naija woman.? lipsrsealed

The question is..

Which 48 year old woman can give what the oyibo women are offering

Think about that
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nawa o
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Don’t send me anything. I allowed no one use me, you told blatant lies and we would continue to drag you with it. You used yourself. grin

Come on! If you swear you'll die, and you know it. No be person wey make too much noise like both of you have done wins case. Truth no dey hide.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by fati2001(m): 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2020
ignoreme:

Don't be jealous.
opss one is pissed,and notifying himself by quoting to the public... me jealous of what =because you guys are running after old women for business transaction in the name of marriage.
if I wanna go for foreign marriage I will go for young so we can start life together.
and may ur client locate you in Jesus name Amen. the one wer go old pass your greatest grandma.

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by letitrainnow(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2020
Lady smartness
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Nobody: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2020
pocohantas:

Quoted all for reference. grin

You and I know that I won't do such to you, not even for a billion dollars. Make I just de pity you. Abi you want make I chase you away from the country?

1 Like

Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by ignoreme: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2020
fati2001:

opss one is pissed,and notifying himself by quoting to the public... me jealous of what =because you guys are running after old women for business transaction in the name of marriage.
if I wanna go for foreign marriage I will go for young so we can start life together.
and may ur client locate you in Jesus name Amen. the wer go old pass your greatest grandma.

Listen my friend, you can mock, but I know the truth about you. I can see past your jokes and into that scared little girl beneath. You, you my friend, like a lot of other females, have been lied to. You have invested all your life in this lie and now it's too late too late for the truth.
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by Ferrous(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Serious? Hmm!
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by 27Pushing30: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2020
Absolute shocker! Dude bagged a stunner! Not some old hag

On this one I say congrats
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by OdenKelechi(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
Omihanifa:
Dude is trying to secure the bag grin

No time
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by christopher123(m): 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2020
toy boy
Re: 22-Year-Old Man Marries His 48-Year-Old Oyibo Girlfriend At Ikoyi Registry Lagos by fati2001(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
ignoreme:

Listen my friend, you can mock, but I know the truth about you. I can see past your jokes and into that scared little girl beneath. You, you my friend, like a lot of other females, have been lied to. You have invested all you life in this lie an now it's too late too late for the truth.
you, know me
where?
.this is the first time noticing you noticing me with the help of seun quote button.
next time plan ur life well... don't let anyone deceive you with lie... now as ur eyes don open is too late... sorry tho... may God see you through.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Woman Who Quit Her Job Month Ago To Become A Stripper Rejoices As She Cashes Out / Lady Masturbates With Cucumber, Puts It In Fridge, Dad Eats It (Screenshot) / Girls Share Their Nudes For N30k On Facebook Page In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.