Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,369 members, 7,900,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 08:51 PM

Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) (54347 Views)

ABSU Student Jumps From 3-Storey Building, Dies After Taking Drugs / Grasses Outgrows University Of Calabar Due To Lockdown(photos) / Yam Germinates In UNICAL Male Hostel While On Lockdown (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by SpicyMimi(f): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

An unpleasant surprise was waiting for a student of Abia State University when he returned to his room at school after being away for months due to the lengthy lockdown, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student found that rats had destroyed his books, chargers, Xbox pads, and his food stuff.

He shared photos showing the extent of damage done to his properties. He revealed that he killed 13 out of 15 rats found in his room and he shared photos of the dead rats.

See his post and pictures below As Obtained By …

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankohBoy/status/1300394674104995847
I’m happy you revenged, I dislike rats with so much passion, but really do appreciate and love the fact that they are God’s creation .
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
you went home for the covid 19 lockdown without carrying your game pads along? . una sabi form story for nairaland oh. last last people go still see the loopholes in your stories.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by kingsolomonjnr01(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
I hope Calabar rat never visit my room. Them go done chop my rice finish oh
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 10:03pm On Aug 31, 2020
RentedReality:
ABSU rats are notorious

I heard then of rats that will blow your toes to cool it when eating them

I heard of rats that travelled in convoy, sirens and all

Even heard of one guy that had so many rats in his cupboard, that they started doing his assignments grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Fembleez1(m): 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
That's the reason you shouldn't keep a place or room locked for too long. Especially if you stay off campus. Try to always visit and keep it clean and check for intruders. kiss

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
UDOKABESTLUV:
Reports!

An unpleasant surprise was waiting for a student of Abia State University when he returned to his room at school after being away for months due to the lengthy lockdown, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The student found that rats had destroyed his books, chargers, Xbox pads, and his food stuff.

He shared photos showing the extent of damage done to his properties. He revealed that he killed 13 out of 15 rats found in his room and he shared photos of the dead rats.

See his post and pictures below As Obtained By …

https://mobile.twitter.com/yankohBoy/status/1300394674104995847

On second thought, d owner of this Twitter handle actually plagiarised someone's post from Facebook.

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Vibez56: 10:04pm On Aug 31, 2020
This so bad! Remember that "RAT LIVES MATTERS"
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by costandi(m): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2020
Imagine say you be rat and your mama born you for that room. You for nor join am dey chop pad, paper and tomato paste? Sometimes we need to put ourselves in their shoes. #RatLivesMatter
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Bobbybrwon(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
NOC1:

Don’t compare them with Lagos rats.

Can Absu rats swim? Lagos rats are ocean divers

The sound of Lagos rats on your roof can wake up a ghost.

Lagos Rats are notorious, fearless operate in the day without fear.

The boy should fumigate that room, the smell from that room will be horrible.

grin grin grin
Lagos rat wey cat dey fear
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by HolyTitus(m): 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2020
No surprises their skin is 'freshing'
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:07pm On Aug 31, 2020
SpicyMimi:

I’m happy you revenged, I dislike rats with so much passion, but really do appreciate and love the fact that they are God’s creation .

He plagiarised d story from FB word for word. D event he is claiming never happened to him
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
azmanaty02:
So how unkept your room is.

Very funny, but guess what that was a very good question.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2020
How much has the rat stolen?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by WoundedLamb: 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
chatinent:
Excuse me, what were you doing back in a school hostel during lockdown?

Euh...is it the rats you're asking? Cause the guy clearly stated he went to pick some stuff from his room. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 10:10pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
There is a family near me about 7 children in number,the father is incapacitated, and the mum is late ...I wish I can help them though I'm a student but I try in my little way in buying snacks for the kids but I really want to help them but no funds.
Please if you're kind hearted like me and well to do please I would appreciate if help can reach them.
I can provide proof if you need proof.
Please,even if it's for the sake of the children, they're languishing in poverty. Like they are really dying down and thinning as the days go by.
Account number of the father is 2085604465(UBA)
I told the father about this and he was very grateful to me.
You are very funny o! They don't have Uncles or Aunties or relatives? If you so care, go out and mobilise your friends, other people around you that can see their plight physically. Why disturbing us in a faceless forum

Scammers are using sympathy toogrin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by haweezii(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
Everything na for clout
He isn't even the owner of the post

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Diamondsaheed(m): 10:11pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Please Nairalanders,
Hear me out
There is a family near me about 7 children in number,the father is incapacitated, and the mum is late ...I wish I can help them though I'm a student but I try in my little way in buying snacks for the kids but I really want to help them but no funds.
Please if you're kind hearted like me and well to do please I would appreciate if help can reach them.
I can provide proof if you need proof.
Please,even if it's for the sake of the children, they're languishing in poverty. Like they are really dying down and thinning as the days go by.
Account number of the father is 2085604465(UBA)
I told the father about this and he was very grateful to me.
no acct name
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:12pm On Aug 31, 2020
If rats can chase a whole BUBU.

then who are you guyz

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by kevoh(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
francesco01:
you went home for the covid 19 lockdown without carrying your game pads along? . una sabi form story for nairaland oh. last last people go still see the loopholes in your stories.
There's already a loophole grin . The ChidexGh guy is not even the original poster. He stole the story/post from Joseph Igwe on facebook and then posted it on Twitter as his own.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by confydoedowaye(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
The rats will now see you as boko haram. You invaded their territory...
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by fabuloz1(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
shollish:
Mr Man I said for kind hearted people and well to do. It's not by force
Mr. Man, don't disturb anyone on social media
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Fireforce(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad

I weak
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:13pm On Aug 31, 2020
Officialgarri:
The only part I still don't understand is how someone will travel without his game pad
E shock you too?
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by simpleseyi: 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Kriss216:

My brother, it's beyond my comprehension.

Beyond your comprehension? Try Essay or Objective, it may be withing any of the two.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Pearly255(f): 10:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
Those rats are from your village
Damn they’re huge
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2020
undecided undecided undecided

Very unserious student...what is dawan doing with X_box in school.
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 10:17pm On Aug 31, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Are you referring to
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by kiddkash(m): 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
abdullahi45:

How dare you... What have you been doing at home then?
probably didn't expect the lockdown to be this extensive

1 Like

Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by OlawaleBammie: 10:19pm On Aug 31, 2020
PurestBoy:
The rats in my family house were the boss, they sometimes watch football with us and stood with my sister whenever she's making food in the kitchen. The one that surprised me was the day I was coming down from stair and the rat was coming in opposite direction till we passed each other. I just packed my bags and left for school that night

Ahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin

Guy u and Ur rats are not ok grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by Grateful02(m): 10:20pm On Aug 31, 2020
now everyone dey compare their sch rats.. me I just dey observe
Re: Rats Destroy ABSU Student's Property During Lockdown (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:21pm On Aug 31, 2020
Is that why you went on a rat murder rampage?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Dowen College Parents’ Forum Reacts To Online Campaign To Withdraw Children From / Nigerian Lady Celebrates Bagging A PhD In Mathematics At 27 (Photos) / Daughter Of Late President Of Nigerian Prostitutes Graduates Best in Maths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.