Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,080 members, 7,916,141 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage (1231 Views)

White Women Are Bustier Than Black Women. Change My View (pictures!!) / Pictures Of Nigerian Women From Times Past / I Want To Give My Sister's Husband The Beating Of His Life!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2020
For years now we have seen and read various news on nigerian women being beaten by their husbands.
I honestly support it, nigerian women are very stubborn and sometimes foolish creatures.
If the money doesn't make them act in the right direction then surely a rod or slap will correct their faults.
This is not an opinion but simply the truth!
The average nigerian woman Is very useless

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by fati2001(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
okay.
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Sage161(m): 10:01pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bloooody post=93439635[s:
]For years now we have seen and read various news on nigerian women being beaten by their husbands.
I honestly support it, nigerian women are very stubborn and sometimes foolish creatures.
If the money doesn't make them act in the right direction then surely a rod or slap will correct their faults.
The average nigerian woman Is very useless [/s]
One word - trash!. You've forgotten that your mother is a nigerian

8 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 10:23pm On Aug 31, 2020
Sage161:

One word - trash!. You've forgotten that your mother is a nigerian
You're a foolish man for mentioning my mother

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Mavinsoladele(m): 10:24pm On Aug 31, 2020
Nairaland.....land of mad psychopaths

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Nobody: 10:26pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bloooody:
For years now we have seen and read various news on nigerian women being beaten by their husbands.
You're right bro
But was the break up that severe cool

1 Like

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Sage161(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bloooody:

[s]You're a foolish man for mentioning my mother[/s]
You're more foolish for posting that trash. I only reminded you that your mother is also a Nigerian.

9 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by lenghtinny(m): 10:29pm On Aug 31, 2020
So many disturbed minds on this forum

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2020
Bloooody:

The problem here is that you are calling a set of people stubborn, useless and even foolish, yet want to marry these same creatures...and thereafter, beat them for being exactly what you believe they are?! Are you sure YOU are not the foolish/useless one here?!

If these women are indeed stubborn and foolish then no man should marry these deluded women, and instead we should stay clear of them (let alone marry them).

5 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by VcStunner(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2020
angry
Wonderful. The only problem here is that I share a country with lunatics like this one but take a second and see another guys response on similar issue.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUnVhnaH1wQ
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 8:20am On Sep 01, 2020
Sage161:

You're more foolish for posting that trash. I only reminded you that your mother is also a Nigerian.
I'll say it again you're a foolish man for mentioning my mother.
Not my fault yours is a harlot
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 8:22am On Sep 01, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

The problem here is that you are calling a set of people stubborn, useless and even foolish, yet want to marry these same creatures...and thereafter, beat them for being exactly what you believe they are?! Are you sure YOU are not the foolish/useless one here?!

If these women are indeed stubborn and foolish then no man should marry these deluded women, and instead we should stay clear of them (let alone marry them).
Yes but you have to understand the average Nigerian woman can only be controlled by either money or blows.

1 Like

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by div111(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
nairaland us now a place where frustrated ppl wail relentlessly..
btw was the heart break that severe??
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by div111(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2020
nairaland is now a place where frustrated ppl wail relentlessly..
btw was the heart break that severe??
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Fmghewzy(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2020
Bloooody:

No his mother is not an harlot ,urs is for giving birth to a bastard like you.slowpoke

Any one who believes in hitting women is a psychopath.

So many fraustrated beings now roam this country .oga oo

3 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Sage161(m): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2020
Bloooody:

I know you want to engage in exchange of insults but I don't have time to be rolling in the mud with you. I know you have low self esteem that's why you use swear words and hardly post anything sensible but I would appreciate you get behind me

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by excessmon(m): 11:58am On Sep 01, 2020
All these untrained boys parading as males..... I see the love and respect you have for your mother and sisters
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by excessmon(m): 12:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
You don’t need to answer him, wen a child grows where there’s no female love you know from their posts..... God will bless all men that remember appreciate the females in their lives.....

Sage161:

I know you want to engage in exchange of insults but I don't have time to be rolling in the mud with you. I know you have low self esteem that's why you use swear words and hardly post anything sensible but I would appreciate you get behind me

2 Likes

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Sage161(m): 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2020
excessmon:
You don’t need to answer him, wen a child grows where there’s no female love you know from their posts..... God will bless all men that remember appreciate the females in their lives.....

Couldn't agree less. You're right
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 2:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fmghewzy:

No his mother is not an harlot ,urs is for giving birth to a bastard like you.slowpoke

Any one who believes in hitting women is a psychopath.

So many fraustrated beings now roam this country .oga oo
All these NL Simps lipsrsealed
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sage161:

Even your harlot of a mother can't speak to me in such manner.
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Destiblack(m): 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
In life every is free to air his or her view, why crucifying the brave man am sure most of you can not even do what he has done by saying this. In a nutshell, any man or nigga that beats his wife is classless, uneducated even if he has PhD,a beast without wisdom. We are suppose to love,advice, support,share ideals,be best of friends, best playmate forever to our spouse no matter the condition. It is better to remain single if you can not learn to tolerate others in life. No one is perfect and do to others what you want them to do to you. I have learnt in life never to force things your way always cos I may not win every fight but the battle. Date your like mind, marry your like mind, no one can destroy or repairs your destiny except you and God. You are always the architect of your destiny. It is always the destination before the journey. Happy new month to everyone. This is our month of productivity
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by austine4real(m): 3:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
grin grin

Oga are u ok ??

This is a new month go take ya drugs
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Fmghewzy(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bloooody:

All these NL Simps lipsrsealed

Not argreeing with beating your woman qualifies me as a simp right, something is definitely wrong with your head
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Fmghewzy:

Not argreeing with beating your woman qualifies me as a simple right, something is definitely wrong with your head
Something is wrong with your mother's head
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Bloooody(m): 4:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Destiblack:
In life every is free to air his or her view, why crucifying the brave man am sure most of you can not even do what he has done by saying this. In a nutshell, any man or nigga that beats his wife is classless, uneducated even if he has PhD,a beast without wisdom. We are suppose to love,advice, support,share ideals,be best of friends, best playmate forever to our spouse no matter the condition. It is better to remain single if you can not learn to tolerate others in life. No one is perfect and do to others what you want them to do to you. I have learnt in life never to force things your way always cos I may not win every fight but the battle. Date your like mind, marry your like mind, no one can destroy or repairs your destiny except you and God. You are always the architect of your destiny. It is always the destination before the journey. Happy new month to everyone. This is our month of productivity
You spoke well till you called your harlot of a mother a beast not me angry
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by automaniac69: 5:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
I think domestic violence should have zero tolerance as a man beating those weaker than he is not a man. Women should get out of such toxic relationships, divorce these so-called husbands and find new men who will love them and care about them as they deserve. You should spread good news man and make the world a happier place to live.
Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Fmghewzy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Bloooody:

Something is wrong with your mother's head

I don't think so ,the only person who is mad here is you,and maybe your mom,cos if she was ok she wouldn't have given birth to you despite knowing you are a bastard

1 Like

Re: My View On The Beating Of Nigerian Women In Marriage by Destiblack(m): 11:36am On Sep 03, 2020
You spoke well till you called your harlot of a mother a beast not me

I can see your father and mother generation lack knowledge and wisdom. You all are living fucking animal

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men, Any Woman Who Loves You Will Not Ask You To Marry Her First / Lady Prank About To Wed Couple Exchanging Marriage Vow In Church / My Apologies To Nairalanders — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.