Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,239 members, 7,919,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 04:54 PM

Virgil Van Dijk Sends Donny Van De Beek Message After Completing Man'United Tran - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Virgil Van Dijk Sends Donny Van De Beek Message After Completing Man'United Tran (520 Views)

“In England We Believe The Schedules Are Too Busy.”- Van Dijk / Man Utd Sign Van De Beek From Ajax On A 5-Year Deal / Virgil Van Dijk Wins PFA Player Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Virgil Van Dijk Sends Donny Van De Beek Message After Completing Man'United Tran by Pantoo: 10:32pm On Aug 31, 2020
Liverpool defender Virgil van Dijk has told Donny Van de Beek that he is glad he switched from Ajax to Manchester United.

The 23-year-old’s move to Old Trafford is imminent after completing his medical with Man United on Monday.

Van de Beek will sign a five-year deal with the Red Devils after United agreed to pay Ajax €40million plus €5million add ons.

The midfielder’s paperwork with Ajax is a success and his medical with Man United went smooth. The Netherlands international is expected to be unveiled as Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s player this week.

While the Reds are taking their time to announce their first summer signing and Solskjaer’s sixth signing, van Dijk has kept rivalry aside to laud his compatriot of his move to Old Trafford.

Man United have signed Donny Van de Beek from Ajax
Man United have signed Donny Van de Beek from Ajax
Virgil van Dijk told Sky: “From my heart, I wish him [Donny van de Beek] the best. It’s wonderful for him.

“It’s a nice step for him to move to a great club as a Dutch player. Also the same for Nathan Aké who moves to Manchester City. I’m glad for both of them.”

Virgil van Dijk backs Donny Van de Beek to succeed at Man United

Nathan Aké dumped relegated Bournemouth for Manchester City this month and will rival John Stones and Otamendi to pair alongside Laporte at City’s defense line.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W2urvBR2FM

https://manutdtimes.com/virgil-van-dijk-donny-van-de-beek-man-united/
Re: Virgil Van Dijk Sends Donny Van De Beek Message After Completing Man'United Tran by paulolee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2020
nice one

(1) (Reply)

'covid Had The Courage To Challenge Me' - Ibrahimovic Confirms Positive. / Pls Someone Should Help Me Explain Split Betting / Man Utd Match Winner Cavani Facing Three-match Ban (see Reasons)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.