Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,736 members, 7,918,262 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:17 AM

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER (413 Views)

Owoyemi Tajudeen, From Plumber To owner of 3 Radisson Hotels / When Femi Otedola Was The Largest Owner Of Oil Tankers In Africa (Throwback Pix) / Biography Of Taiwo Afolabi, SIFAX Group CEO, Owner Of Shipping Company, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by Tinkulala: 7:55am On Sep 01, 2020
@pans_luxury is a page on Instagram that showcases pictures of clothes and once you pay and order,the guy immediately blocks you.

Here’s the account he defrauded me with:

7012683372‬
Akintayo Oluwafemi
Paycom Bank

One of his phone numbers is +234 903 931 7049

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI owner of @pans_luxury on Instagram is a SCAMMER

Don’t fall victim.

Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by Systrom(m): 8:12am On Sep 01, 2020
Tinkulala:
@pans_luxury is a page on Instagram that showcases pictures of clothes and once you pay and order,the guy immediately blocks you.

Here’s the account he defrauded me with:

7012683372‬
Akintayo Oluwafemi
Paycom Bank

One of his phone numbers is +234 903 931 7049

AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI owner of @pans_luxury on Instagram is a SCAMMER

Don’t fall victim.
Most people who use this Paycom (Opay) bank are mostly scammers

Also, be weary of bank accounts that look like phone numbers

They are mostly used by scammers
Re: AKINTAYO OLUWAFEMI Owner Of @pans_luxury On Instagram Is A SCAMMER by Assang55: 2:05pm On Nov 01, 2020
The same guy blocked me......I did a logo and Video Animation for him on Instagram.....he never paid me.

(1) (Reply)

We're Here For Your Delivery Services In Lagos / . / Problems I Encounter During Depositing Unto Luno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.