Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,711 members, 7,879,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:36 PM

Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married (75835 Views)

Wedding Guest Captured Touching Bride Inappropriately At Church Wedding (Video) / Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Bride And Groom Rock Isi Agu Attire For Church Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Vulcanheph(m): 10:41am On Sep 01, 2020
As someone once told me "AFTER GOD, FEAR WOMAN"

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Dalby(m): 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
Sandypearl:
Every story has two side just like a coin has two side.

Facts of the matter is that bride price was paid to her family and she is still married to him. What ever the 2 sides of the story are!!!

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by guy222: 10:42am On Sep 01, 2020
The mother of the husband has already forsee what would befor her son, that was why she objected her son marrying her in the first place. But the useless son decided to pay her pride price when his mother died. Fear mother, they see what we can not see in thousands of years to come.

4 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Vikalinda(m): 10:44am On Sep 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked This story get as he b. The guy say he pay N280k bride price, d woman say na N25k he pay. D man say he sell land and car to take care of d woman and child. The prophetess say d guy dey use d woman beg for money, later sell all him property abandon girl and na her church raise money for their upkeep, accomodation and hospital surgery. Na hu we go believe now But pride price of N280k for Edo looks fishy. Abeg anyone from dat side wey fit confirm weda bride price dey reach dat kain amount for Uromi?
If uromi is esan I know their bride price is 10k and they only take 1k and return 9k back to you to take care of their daughter and ask you to return her back in case of death, although am from Rivers State, but we went for a traditional marriage there in 2013 ( igueben LGA). the couple are happily married and stays Port Harcourt.

4 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by favour32(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2020
So long say the woman nor return the bride price to the man or e family,she still be the man wife and she nor fit arrange another marriage no matter the story from both sides.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by DimIsaac10(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2020
For my wedding day lasan.... Na to put guards for outside ni.... I no wan risk anything... B4 u raise ur hands you are cowed down.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by HMarshal(m): 10:55am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
For such level of betrayal, I will be pleased if after the man disrupted the wedding, he still didn't accept her back to his home as a wife. What nonesense shocked...how can you be treating marriage as shifting cultivation, even when u know that u still have an active subscription with a man which has not expired shocked.. Truely hoes aren't loyal. Whatever food they cooked for the event can serve as Covid 19 palliatives for spectators who had the patience to watch the drama.

There are two sides to every issue,pls read the prophetesses part of the story too.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by guy222: 10:55am On Sep 01, 2020
Anaerobi:
the man family didn't try at all. they know their sin is sick, they don't check on is wife.
on the other hand, the lady herself is lazy. one son u already jumped to another man.
when I read she was from. edo state, my body weak.
She did not attain the husband mother burial and for 7years the husband has been in the village for treatment and she neverd visited him to no wasup. To me the woman has been seriously praying for the sickness to kill her husband but God no gree.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Vikalinda(m): 10:57am On Sep 01, 2020
Okpogo2020:

Whether it's 280,000 or 25,000 the most important thing is that the woman accepted that he paid her BRIDE PRICE [color=#006600][/color]
correct.

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Lajiniran: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2020
tungamaje:
“The woman suffered with him when he was completely incapacitated. Whenever he soiled his body, the woman cleaned him up and bore all the pains. None of his family members showed her love after he left. And now, they want to destroy her new marriage. Is that not wickedness?” she queried. [/b][b]

What sort of prophetess is this? Is that what you preach in your church? Is marriage not for better or for worse? What would you advise her if she encounters a similar problem with the new husband?

Prophetess from Mount Doom of Lords of the Rings.

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by mabea: 10:59am On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The man said he paid #280,000 for Uromi bride price.... hmmmmmm

Where for Uromi be that shocked
He spent, not the bride price alone

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Nobody: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2020
Some men would even be happy that someone else is taking over their problem. Especially when they don't have the time and patience to go through court wahala.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by titiakins: 11:04am On Sep 01, 2020
Okpogo2020:

Whether it's 280,000 or 25,000 the most important thing is that the woman accepted that he paid her BRIDE PRICE [color=#006600][/color]
it's matters the amount cos the man's asking for a refund
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by SexytorresE(f): 11:06am On Sep 01, 2020
And you expect me to read all this? was reading and then I lost interest. But keyboard is “the guy scattered the wedding” sad angry I hate
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Awoo88: 11:11am On Sep 01, 2020
The woman should returned the man's bribe price and.move on with her life. Instead of the man to be looking for how to gather himself and put himself in a position to take of his son, he is busy fighting list cause
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by ekestic1976(f): 11:15am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
For such level of betrayal, I will be pleased if after the man disrupted the wedding, he still didn't accept her back to his home as a wife. What nonesense shocked...how can you be treating marriage as shifting cultivation, even when u know that u still have an active subscription with a man which has not expired shocked.. Truely hoes aren't loyal. Whatever food they cooked for the event can serve as Covid 19 palliatives for spectators who had the patience to watch the drama.

Shifting Cultivation! Make your mouth no kill you finish! grin gringrin grin

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
Chinny024:
Hmmmm.....
I pity only the innocent boy amid all this drama...
..too painful for him to see his parents wash dirty and abominable linen's publicly...

If the woman had bn the one bedridden in the village and her husband leaves her to get married to another woman, will ur pity be only for the innocent boy?
Won't men be scum if that were to be the issue at hand?
Make una leave sentiment sometimes n live in truth...
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Kei144(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
In my 20s, I fell in love with a Bendelite girl that I was in the same church with. But the church leaders were obstructing me from being close to the girl because they realized that I didn't believe in all their doctrines. One day, I was in an office and was talking to one Igbo madam from Imo State about the pains I was having due to the girl. One man that was also a visitor to the office just like me listened as I talked to the Igbo madam. When I finished talking, the man told me that he would advise me to go to my local government and find a wife. The man was not an Igbo. Later in life, I realized that that is the best advice an experienced man could give to an inexperienced young man.

3 Likes

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by AngelicBeing: 11:16am On Sep 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Hmmm cheesy
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by friendl: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
The story is still not complete,....
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Yeyenairaland(m): 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by elisho: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
why did the church call the husband to find out i don't believe that woman

1 Like

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by elisho: 11:17am On Sep 01, 2020
elisho:
why did the church call the husband to find out i don't believe that woman
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by DelphiOracle(m): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:
The man said he paid #280,000 for Uromi bride price.... hmmmmmm

Where for Uromi be that shocked
Dem don scam that guy
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by NSK4U(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2020
The glutton prophetess should be arrested for her wicked heart which her explanation revealed.

Meanwhile, the man should make sure he takes his son and collects all his money, everything should be accounted for, next time, he'd go back to his home town to get a wife......yeye man who thought he has seen life more than his mother.

at times, esp. marital choice, let's learn to listen to the opinion and choice of our parents, they could see spouse material from their seats but we might only be lust by our desires which we parade as love.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by Burgerlomo: 11:22am On Sep 01, 2020
just2endowed:
This one strong
Very strong cool
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by fortune242(m): 11:26am On Sep 01, 2020
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by extol1(m): 11:28am On Sep 01, 2020
Sandypearl:
but in actual sense, coin doesn't have two sides but three sides
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by tegrianonigltd(m): 11:30am On Sep 01, 2020
pyyxxaro:

Shut your trap

Hornless Ram

Not a good reader, not a good listener, not a correction taker, try to be a good boy and learn this acts, it will help young boy
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by BadBradley: 11:37am On Sep 01, 2020
Sandypearl:
only a woman, especially a dick-hopper, will come up with a conclusion like this after reading the article.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by NkemChukwudi: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
chelsea1116:
ONE OF THE MOST FASCINATING THINGS ABOUT LIFE IS WOMEN.

IF U HAV A GOOD WOMAN, U HAV D GREATEST GIFT TO A LONGER LIFE.

IF U HAV A BAD WOMAN, U HAV D STRONGEST POISON TO EARLY GRAVE.

MAY GOOD WOMAN FALL ON ME!!

Rubbish!!!

Why give a woman so much power over your life outcome? Such that she can determine whether you have a long life or go to an early grave?

Foolish weak men!

If a woman doesn’t give you peace DISMISS her immediately! Don’t invest more than 20% of your resources on a woman - las las na disappointment!!!

Women don’t need you for love, they need you to provide comfort and convenience only (while taking full care of her child(ren), FULL STOP.
Re: Man, Family Disrupt Lagos Church Wedding, Say Bride Already Married by confydoedowaye(m): 11:39am On Sep 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
shocked This story get as he b. The guy say he pay N280k bride price, d woman say na N25k he pay. D man say he sell land and car to take care of d woman and child. The prophetess say d guy dey use d woman beg for money, later sell all him property abandon girl and na her church raise money for their upkeep, accomodation and hospital surgery. Na hu we go believe now But pride price of N280k for Edo looks fishy. Abeg anyone from dat side wey fit confirm weda bride price dey reach dat kain amount for Uromi?
From the story supplied, the man paid bride price of N65,000 though they earmarked N280,000 for that purpose, from a deductive reasoning in line with info provided, the N25,000 is part of the N65,000 as cash price paid and the remnant was used to purchase g/nut oil, tubers of yam etc as custom demands, they are four major parties involved in this saga, all should meet as adults and a strong mediator should interceed. This is really pathetic from all angle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Kneel Down At Their Wedding To Appreciate God (pics) / Man Dies A Day After His Traditional Wedding (Disturbing Photos) / Girl Celebrates Her Birthday With Penis Cake & Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.