Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,997 members, 7,980,546 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 05:15 PM

#BBNaija: I don't think I want to pursue things with BrightO - Wathoni - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #BBNaija: I don't think I want to pursue things with BrightO - Wathoni (316 Views)

"I Pity Dorathy" - Viewers React To Bbnaija Brighto & Wathoni Engaging In S£xual / “men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos” – Nigerian Nudist, Maheeda / Men Do Disgusting Things With My Photos - Maheeda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#BBNaija: I don't think I want to pursue things with BrightO - Wathoni by viviangist: 10:30am On Sep 01, 2020
Evicted BBNaija lockdown housemate, Wathoni, says she doesn't think she will be pursuing things with her love interest in the house, BrightO.

Wathoni who was evicted on Sunday, August 30, had a chat with Ebuka, the show host, where he inquired if she is open to pursuing things with Brighto outside the house or what they had was just for the house. Responding, she said

Honestly, I don't think I want to pursue it because in the house, I feel like I was the one really...according to TolaniBaj, I was trying to mark my territory. I don't know if it was same for him and it's hard to read him''

Asked if she would accept if he tries to pursue things with her,

''I am not sure''

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/9/bbnaija-i-dont-think-i-want-to-pursue-things-with-brighto-wathoni.html

cc; lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Erica And Laycon Full Fight Video, Threatens To Kill Laycon / Bbnaija! Top 5 Amazing Qualities Of Nengi / "If Kiddwaya Wins, I'll Make Sure He Gives Erica Half The Money" - Kidd's Dad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.