Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,048 members, 7,970,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 01:14 AM

Somebody Please Get Me A Job Am Tired Of Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Somebody Please Get Me A Job Am Tired Of Life (203 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / I Need A Hotel Job, Am In Owerri / Neighbours Are Tired Of Our Moaning; Nigerian Man Shares Photos Of Oyinbo Babe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody Please Get Me A Job Am Tired Of Life by Twinkletwin17: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2020
am tired of begging to survive I feel worthless I feel like a bad luck I am depressed and tired of suffering insults hunger. I have searched for work tire no way nairaland good people are the only hope left for me. nobody feel my pain am called a scammer when I beg after no other option after walking from morning till evening looking for work to eat please somebody relate to my pain and help me get a job or small amount of cash to start business. there is no honor in begging or committing crime or suicide please am good for nothing please somebody change my life try me and see please am wasting away. help me start a small business even if it's selling of kerosine or fuel or charging of phone or selling of cards or anything I can do to feed myself please I cry out to you

(1) (Reply)

Nothing Would Have Made Me Happier Than To Marry Hanan — Herder / Centre For Trade Commerce And Investment.....powered By Globe Chamber Of Commerc / What Love Will Cause...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.