Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,675 members, 7,951,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Evicted Bbnaija Wathoni Says She’s Not Sure Of Pursuing Love Interests With Brig - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Evicted Bbnaija Wathoni Says She’s Not Sure Of Pursuing Love Interests With Brig (192 Views)

Tinubu Has Promised To Protect All Religious Interests If Elected. / Seun, Moderators And Special Interests Are Destroying The Movie Section / Benue Hotels & Resort: Evicted Bbnaija Housemates Engage In Sanitation Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evicted Bbnaija Wathoni Says She’s Not Sure Of Pursuing Love Interests With Brig by Amiedoris(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
Evicted BBNaija lockdown housemate, Wathoni, has revealed she doesn’t think she will be pursuing what she feels for BrightO in the house.

Wathoni who was evicted on Sunday, August 30 alongside BrightO and TolaniBaj, had a chat with Ebuka, the show host, where he inquired if she is open to pursuing things with BrightO outside the house or what they had was just for the house.

In response, she said: Honestly, I don’t think I want to pursue it because in the house, I feel like I was the one really…according to TolaniBaj......

Read more at... https://amiesblog.com/2020/09/01/evicted-bbnaija-wathoni-says-shes-not-sure-of-pursuing-love-interests-with-brighto/ .

Re: Evicted Bbnaija Wathoni Says She’s Not Sure Of Pursuing Love Interests With Brig by Exc2000: 12:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
After watching clips of Brighto and hearing gist, Whathoni jappaa
Re: Evicted Bbnaija Wathoni Says She’s Not Sure Of Pursuing Love Interests With Brig by Tocheagle(m): 12:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Wathoni was the most underrated beautiful girl in the house

(1) (Reply)

Processing Of Government Contract Documents (pencom, Itf, Nsitf) And List Of Gov / Live News Free: How To Watch Live News? / All You Need To Know About Erica's Disqualification, Lucy's Eviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.