Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,229 members, 7,943,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. (270 Views)

Secret To Wealth Creation Using Blockchain Technology. / The Secret To A Billion Dollar / The Secret Of Earning Without Spending A Dime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. by WordpressPhysco: 2:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
So after many struggles and what goes around, I decided to stick.

I just heard that a girl committed suicide based on the fact that she used #100k for school fees for a quick rich scheme.

Truth is, most Nigerians love fast money and that's what will kill them.

What I have learned is, greed kills the greed.

Until you lose (painful money) on quick rich scheme then you can't refrain. I'm talking out of experience.

The whole bitter truth is,

There is no legitimate fast money anywhere. If it were so, no one will care to show you.

To cut the matter short, if you want to make money - be focused period.

Choose one route and stay with it.

In case you're jumping from pillar to post. Below you will see many paid courses but I will give out for free.

All you need to do is focus and choose one.

Request and get it sent to you.

(Don't request 2 - just one and stay with it until you make money)

https://www.nairaland.com/6065994/get-free-7-resources-make

Good luck.

#Isuamfon Offiong
Re: Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. by WordpressPhysco: 5:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Pls request for one to he focused. You'll only get 2 if your request is sensible. smiley
Re: Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. by Amadivenatius: 5:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
In your former post i requested for 2 and you have not sent it to me. Pls send it to me. Amadivenatius@gmail.com
Re: Here's The Secret To Make Money Online - Suicide. by WordpressPhysco: 1:57pm On Sep 03, 2020
Amadivenatius:
In your former post i requested for 2 and you have not sent it to me. Pls send it to me. Amadivenatius@gmail.com

Hey, Ama. #2. is a case study. This is it - https://isuawealthyplace.com/about-wealthy-place/

(1) (Reply)

I'll Now / Asia-africa Economic Forum 2021 / Which Is The Surest Investment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.