Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:36 PM

One Of Them Is HIV Positive - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Of Them Is HIV Positive (581 Views)

I'm Suspecting My Girlfriend Is HIV Positive / I Am In Love With Her But She Is HIV Positive. / Nigerian Bride Finds Out She Is HIV Positive, One Week To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Of Them Is HIV Positive by Quality20(m): 2:13pm On Sep 01, 2020
Its now getting common seeing ppl with HIV AIDS, While some keep their status secret, however some are quite humane enough to reveal that they are positive to interested would-be suitors and boyfriend/girlfriend. The question then is "is it advisable to date n even marry a a HIV positive person for companionship?"
Re: One Of Them Is HIV Positive by Charlex23(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2020
It's possible to get married to a Hiv/AiDS patient; Having the virus is not a death sentence as long as the patient keep on taking the neccessary medication to reduce the risk of transmission and boost immunity
Re: One Of Them Is HIV Positive by Quality20(m): 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2020
Charlex23:
It's possible to get married to a Hiv/AiDS patient; Having the virus is not a death sentence as long as the patient keep on taking the neccessary medication to reduce the risk of transmission and boost immunity
thanks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Has Any Guy Toast You Using Pidgin English Before? / His Not My Colour - A Nigerian Girl In An American School / How Do You Manage This Situation, What Do You Say?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.