Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,296 members, 7,881,094 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:18 PM

Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) (45969 Views)

Girl Gives Birth To Twins, Dumps Them Inside Gutter In Rivers (Disturbing Photo) / Christian Lucky Kenjika School-Boy Beheaded In Rivers. Disturbing Photos / Cultists Behead Two Men In Ubima, Amaechi's Town In Rivers. Disturbing Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by money121(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ok
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by lomprico(m): 6:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
rivers state is a den of cultists
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Mywd: 6:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
I tut they said they cut off his l hand and l leg na
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by jamata20: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
DamnNiggar:
Dammmnnn Niggar

Isoright.

Justice for this man, this is too much because of a fight

Lalasticlala

Well done sir grin
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by TruthinAction: 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Sex outside marriage is the result. So many children born out of wedlock end up in criminal activities because they are not properly brought up. So many men pregnant women and run away from their responsibilities. The end result are children filled with hate. They find themselves in various cults that further hardens their hearts. I think a law should be passed to punish any man who refuse to take care of his child or children.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by pyro62(m): 6:15pm On Sep 01, 2020
Them collect their gun, them don start to use cutlass like this..Why are illitrates the only people eligible for security positions in Nigeria?
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by vioment: 6:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Chairman sorry O. The kind abeg abeg this guy for dey holla no be here.

I just sha know say e no fit be me. Gallant na, no iota of dullness for my DNA. Na joke I dey.

Fg instead of borrowing like beggars, begin fines of disorderly conduct, make we see if we no go get enough bay for various projects. Straight forward fines and not mumu fines.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by gido2017: 6:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
ryloy:
Only in Rivers

Ethnic bigotry and tribal fanatics like you use only free mode so you can't access the outside world well to know what's happening. Subscribe and peruse the world wide web and you will know that Rivers State is more peaceful than your state and region at large. Haters can't be loved take note

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
nairavsdollars:
this was was inflicted with juju..not cutlass

Correction

This was inflicted with juju..not cutlass
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by SKEPTA: 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2020
TONYODG

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Mywd:
I tut they said they cut off his l hand and l leg na
Correction:

I thought they said is hand and leg was cut off naa.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by ThugBoy(m): 6:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
If you don recovery, fall out burn the beer parlour.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Skibani: 6:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
This OSPAC guys na terror iswear,the first time i saw them at choba i thought they were cult boys that came to kill somebody,i been wan run sef..

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by optimus106(m): 6:28pm On Sep 01, 2020
I stopped reading this shiiit coz of bad grammar but if the guy who was tortured used bottle on someone's head then I have no ounce of pity for him, he deserves it.

If the guy you used bottle on his head died nko?

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skibani:
This OSPAC guys na terror iswear,the first time i saw them at choba i thought they were cult boys that came to kill somebody,i been wan run sef..

Correction:

These OSPAC guys na terror I swear, the first time I saw them at Choba I thought they were cults that came to kill someone, I wan run sef
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:36pm On Sep 01, 2020
lomprico:
rivers state is a den of cultists

Correction:
Rivers state is a den of cultists.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
BREYZ:
This guy is lucky they didnt kill him. cry cry our Beloved Rivers State is now a den of lawlessness. I weep for Rivers State, it has lost its Glory.
They just released him to go and die at home.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 6:37pm On Sep 01, 2020
NA DEM DEM JOORH
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Skibani: 6:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction:

These OSPAC guys na terror I swear, the first time I saw them at Choba I thought they were cults that came to kill someone, I wan run sef
nawa for you o..English is not a must..anyways thanks for the correction..
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Princerichi0(m): 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
Revenge is best served as a cold dish. The man used his connection today to maltreat you.
Be successful so you can use your influence and connection against him tomorrow.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by francisbiz: 6:42pm On Sep 01, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
A man has been dehumanized & tortured by men of the ONELGA Security and Planning Committee (OSPAC) in Rivers State.

According to photos and information shared by a concerned person who doesn't want his name mention for security reasons.

In his chat, he revealed that One Mr. Smile Edward came to the rescue of his younger brother who was battered by a 47year man. This led to a fight and he ( Smile) used a bottle to smash on his head at Okogbe Town in Ahoada Local west local Govt Area of Rivers State.

This resulted to the involvement of OSPAC, they came, took him away, detained and tortured him with cutlass.

He wrote:

We we calling on the Rivers State Police/Government to look into this matter.
Why did he use bottle to fight a fellow man. Bottle is a lethal weapon

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Englishisamust: 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Skibani:
nawa for you o..English is not a must..anyways thanks for the correction..

You are welcome, and make sure you use capital letter when starting a sentence.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
I don't know why people delight pleasure in torturing and dehumanizing human beings. I am yet to understand the gains and benefit they get from that. That Ogbodor is a godless beast. He is a monster and a terrible person if he says he is a Christian or Muslim.
Wicked person
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Sep 01, 2020
Poor writing.
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by 1759ademola(m): 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Somebody hit bottle on his elder brother's head and still want to live. If na like that, person wey snatch herbalist's wife no go dey run.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
Ogu adiro nma Cha Cha......
Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by COdeGenesis: 6:53pm On Sep 01, 2020
So this guy break bottle for person head. Make him self taste how him be na. They did well

1 Like

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by etibaba(m): 6:56pm On Sep 01, 2020
Englishisamust:

Correction:

I thought they said is hand and leg was cut off naa.
His.

2 Likes

Re: Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos) by stabilizer: 7:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
So who is the real criminal here? Jail the people with cutlass right away. Its a simple way of calling a spade a digger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ondo Kidnapped Cocoa Trader 'Kills' His Abductors After They Fell Asleep / SARS Forces LAUTECH Student To Transfer School Fee To Them / Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.