Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,128 members, 7,880,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:09 PM

At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped (5426 Views)

Harsh Truths I Know At 47 I Wish Knew At 27: / How I bleeped A Married Woman / How I Bleeped My Neighbors Wife Yesterday.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Elmaaq: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2020
manychallenges:
I ain't looking for any sympathy, I just thought maybe this is a place I can actually pour my heart out to.

At 27:
.. Still in higher institution, I still have 3 more years to graduate
.. Can't boost of a skill
.. Not in relationship or have any girl I can call mine
.. Battling with an infection, not STDs, for like a decade but no money to go for proper treatment, I ain't asking anyone for money here
.. Papa already retired and Mama still in service
.. Still ask Mama for money for haircut
.. Really pitying these amazing parents but its also a pity I haven't found myself yet
.. At this age, I still see myself as a teenager, I mean I have seen many men my age doing quite well even having their own wives and children but why am I different?
.. Lazy? I ain't lazy, I have worked at some places before I got admission but the money was just a peanuts. I stays in small town
.. Mama is gonna be on a mountain now praying so hard, yeah, she's a prayer warrior but she don't know one shi.t spirit have been pinning me down in my sleep for years!
.. You see am so bleeped
.. Giving up? Nah, I ain't

The good thing about it is that you know what's going on and
Now you can Do something about it
The great thing about it is that most people never analyse their life

So from here you can Make moves to remedy the situations

3 Likes

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Clinghton: 4:12pm On Sep 05, 2020
[quote author=manychallenges post=93461990][color=#770077]I ain't looking for any sympathy, I just thought maybe this is a place I can actually pour my heart out to.

At 27:
.. Still in higher institution, I still have 3 more years to graduate
.. Can't boost of a skill
.. Not in relationship or have any girl I can call mine
.. Battling with an infection, not STDs, for like a decade but no money to go for proper treatment, I ain't asking anyone for money here
.. Papa already retired and Mama still in service
.. Still ask Mama for money for haircut
.. Really pitying these amazing parents but its also a pity I haven't found myself yet
.. At this age, I still see myself as a teenager, I mean I have seen many men my age doing quite well even having their own wives and children but why am I different?
.. Lazy? I ain't lazy, I have worked at some places before I got admission but the money was just a peanuts. I stays in small town
.. Mama is gonna be on a mountain now praying so hard, yeah, she's a prayer warrior but she don't know one shi.t spirit have been pinning me down in my sleep for years!
.. You see am so bleeped
.. Giving up? Nah, I ain't

Sorry for the late reply, but I didn't see your email
Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by Ucee1999: 7:08pm On Sep 09, 2020
jeph19:
I'll be 27 next year.

The Nigeria today is where you need a skill(z) +degree - pride to remain sane.
learn one bro, and follow up with it; youtube, udemy, shaw academy and a host of others can be an avenue for learning.
know what you're good at(hobby, talent) and develope it more into a merchandise
leave girls first; no lady with vision would want to date a man that is yet to define his path to being a MAN
When you're done fixing yourself, then u can get a lady
broaden your horizon; from the small town u are, and with a smartphone and data, u can see the world.
Read about places, people, cultures, events (download books fro pdfdrive.com)
lastly, seek the GUIDANCE OF THE HOLYSPIRIT.
Pray, ask GOD 4direction.
b4 sleeping bind the spirit pressing u in jesus name
Know the power that avails to a believer in the name of JESUS.
give me feedback sir
cheers,
you'll overcome.

God bless you for this sir. More wisdom

1 Like

Re: At 27: I Don't Know Where Am Heading To. Am So Bleeped by jeph19(m): 3:17am On Sep 10, 2020
Ucee1999:

God bless you for this sir. More wisdom
Amen sir, Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Masturbation: Side Effects On The Eyes / I Met My Girlfriend In My Friend's House / Ladies What's Your Worst Sleepover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.