Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,412 members, 7,920,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 09:28 AM

Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them (556 Views)

Polaris Bank Reacts To Accusations Of Religious Intolerance / Access Bank Reacts To Video Of Man Claiming Data Hack / First Bank Reacts To Failed Robbery Incident At Abuja Branch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by Oluwolex2000(m): 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
Access Bank Reacts To The Viral Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Stolen Customers’ Data

Access Bank has assured customers of the safety of their personal information denying reports of a breach of its system.

The bank said in a statement: “A video of an individual claiming to be in possession of our customers’ banking details such as BVN and Account Number, has been brought to our notice.

“We urge all customers to remain calm as there is no security breach. We are working with the appropriate authority to bring the perpetrator to book.

“Kindly note that our customers’ financial security is a top priority and we will never disclose any information that will jeopardize your safety.”

The purported video which has gone viral on social media shows a hacker Ihebuzor Chris saying that he breached the system of Access Bank thereby gaining access to thousands of customer information including BVN and Account Number.

The hacker even claimed that he could debit Access Bank customers adding that customer information is not safe.

cc: mynd44

Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by Kenmatt(m): 4:16pm On Sep 01, 2020
Okey ooh!

I don't know if we should revert back to the old banking system of digging ground and stuck up the cash inside.

"Wire wire don dey too much"
Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
kikikikikikiiki

They are trying to hide face. Useless banks,what's the use when our money isn't even safe where it ought to be.

From BVN repairers to hackers. Withdraw some money and they'll collect tax fee,withdrawal fee,citizenship fee (nonsense and ingredient)
Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kenmatt:
Okey ooh!

I don't know if we should revert back to the old banking system of digging ground and stuck up the cash inside.

Seriously, I got debited not quite long n went to the bank to file a complaint. Till date,I've neither heard from them nor received my money back.
Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by rottable(m): 4:44pm On Sep 01, 2020
We should be calming down abi
Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by Galactico4ever(m): 4:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
The self acclaimed "hacker" must be a learner or a very,very,very stupid boy. I hope they catch the mumu undecided
Re: Access Bank Reacts To The Video Of A Guy Who Claimed To Have Hacked Them by DESTROTECH(m): 5:55pm On Sep 01, 2020
Kenmatt:
Okey ooh!

Lol my guy u make me laugh

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Has Used Chrisvic Mall To Ship Goods from China? / Advice Needed: Issue Of Sending Money Directly To Dubai And Malaysia / Car Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.