Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,484 members, 7,888,537 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:01 AM

Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers (1213 Views)

My Experienced With Car Dealers At Naijauto And Olx / Join Our Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp To Buy And Sell Ur Cars Faster & Quicker / Join The Fastest Growing Car Dealers Group On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2020
what exactly is your problem? because of artificial scarcity of forex you now begin to inflate price of cars you bought at even rate lower than official exchange rate? imagine someone quoting 2.1m on ordinary Toyota Corolla 2004 model? this is greediness coupled with madness!

you guys have made nairaland auto section a huge joke, go to jiji & see no much difference with when dollar rate was stable & during the time it was scarce that causes high exchange rate

if you like, keep quoting useless high rate na ur time u dey waste, sensible people will go to the nearest car stand to buy whatever car they want just that some people love to patronize seller on nairaland just in the spirit of forumhood

stop this act of greediness & put reasonable price tag on vehicles

10 Likes

Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by dpsalmist15: 3:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
Import it yourself that would safe you from those you call greedy!
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Don't buy from them and be done with the headache.

2 Likes

Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 01, 2020
the car dealers in question have reported themselves grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

but in all honesty, our actions contribute to the high inflation we experience in this country, well what do you expect from country that doesn't have quality control unit and price control unit tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:14pm On Sep 01, 2020
dpsalmist15:
Import it yourself that would safe you from those you call greedy!

I can import it myself but mind you, car is not as this expensive like what we see here on nairaland. it's just disgusting

don't even bother to school me about accident bla bla, no be today I Sabi we get plenty accident tokunbo cars on naija roads but greediness on part of nairaland car dealers is out of here

Most of you guys don't have one car stand but just middlemen who add as much as 500k to 700k on car of 1.5m naira to make it 2m+

haba

4 Likes

Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by successtutor(m): 4:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Best is to import directly. An average Nigerian is greedy presently. Everyone wanna recover what covid already wasted.
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by matrixmuzi: 4:21pm On Sep 01, 2020
Nairaland is the worst. Came to buy Acura MDX 08 . Saw very outrageous prices here. I went to jiji saw better ones and reasonable price I paid and I am enjoying the suv. Since then I never bother about coming to the auto section of this site

7 Likes

Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by dpsalmist15: 8:34pm On Sep 01, 2020
As earlier stated it would be wise to import yourself. It will safe you and both the ‘greedy’ dealer lots of stress!
1nigeriamyfoot:

I can import it myself but mind you, car is not as this expensive like what we see here on nairaland. it's just disgusting

don't even bother to school me about accident bla bla, no be today I Sabi we get plenty accident tokunbo cars on naija roads but greediness on part of nairaland car dealers is out of here

Most of you guys don't have one car stand but just middlemen who add as much as 500k to 700k on car of 1.5m naira to make it 2m+

haba
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by Jlow2: 10:20pm On Sep 01, 2020
No mind them CBN will resume dollar sales next week, dey just put all der problems on one car dey manage give den sell
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
dpsalmist15:
As earlier stated it would be wise to import yourself. It will safe you and both the ‘greedy’ dealer lots of stress!

who cares?

greedy ones can continue to be greedy

last last Dem go sell am for ridiculous price

I've seen many of these greedy one posting same ads for close to 1year, like wtf!
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2020
Jlow2:
No mind them CBN will resume dollar sales next week, dey just put all der problems on one car dey manage give den sell

dollar as at today is 420 - 425

anybody can argue as they want

last last Dem go dey alright

what infuriates me was that some of them listed cars for 1.7 then quickly increase same car to 2.2m I was like what has changed?

offline car dealers knows very well that this inflated exchange rate can't last long because it's not sustainable

I don't know why Nigerians are this way
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by Kingsdave(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2020
Them carry all there family problem put for the car they are selling.... we all know that dollar is high... a 2010 RX350 that was sold 4.9-5.5 m before , I see sellers tagging 7.5m nawa make dem take am easy oooo
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by 1nigeriamyfoot: 6:15am On Sep 03, 2020
Kingsdave:
Them carry all there family problem put for the car they are selling.... we all know that dollar is high... a 2010 RX350 that was sold 4.9-5.5 m before , I see sellers tagging 7.5m nawa make dem take am easy oooo

Just leave dem dey do nonsense

Sensible one among dem know Whatup
Re: Greediness Will Kill Some Of These Wannabe Car Dealers by manitoba(m): 4:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
A good business man will always consider what is called replacement cost.
The soaring Dollar rate is not good for both the buyer and seller in Car business.

I hope you dig?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2012 Tokunbo Standard Full Option 4 Month Used / Lexus es350 with panoramic roof 2.9m / Sold Sold REG 2005 Honda Accord For Sale @ #1,100,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.